Reviews for Moving On
Relena Duo chapter 4 . 6/26/2014
You should really continue this someday! It is simply brilliant!
TSHJ chapter 4 . 6/5/2011
my suggestion: add some charlie

ps this story is good(i usually dont read stories with no charlie)
kaceykat501 chapter 4 . 10/13/2010
Amazing chapter Ale. Of course my theory was wrong. Well I had it half right about David. Didn't see the Juliet part at all. I wanted to see Juliet & Kate bond too but I think Juliet was the one this time who saw Kate as the threat to her and Sawyer. Can't wait for the next chapter.
breathingslow chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
Ale, I love this fic so far! I've only read the first chapter, but the concept is so wonderful, I can't wait to read the rest of what you have now / future chapters! It's so great! 3
eyeon chapter 4 . 10/12/2010
This is the perfect explanation for David. That just so fits; what a wonderful idea!

I have to laugh that David's question is about James' nicknames, of ALL things, although he can't be too happy with 'doc jr.'

I hope you have lots and lots of chapters left, I really like your version of the sideways - the writers didn't do it justice!
ForeverErica chapter 4 . 10/12/2010
Ale, this is an awesome chapter! I love the conversation between Kate and Juliet. I always wanted them to bond and there was a little of that in the show in S4 (when Jack fell ill) and in S5 (with Kate persuading Juliet to help her with stopping Jack), so to see it in this fic is awesome. I just feel terrible about what they're bonding over, losing their pregnancies. I can definitely understand why they would bond over something like that.

The Jate in this chapter was so awesome, especially the last part, with Jack remembering what articles of clothing of his that Kate likes to sleep in was so sweet. SO JATE. GUH. Suliet is lovely too, I love reading the intermingled nature of their lives. It's nice.

Keep up the great work bb! 3333333
Nille815 chapter 4 . 10/12/2010
Great chapter, cinz.. Loved the ending :)
Cinzia chapter 4 . 10/12/2010
On no Ale you didn't. You didn't write that Kate was pregnant and lost the baby *bawls* Do you want to kill me? Now I can't wait to read the rest. I bet Jack will find out about it...

Great job btw
Penelope Applegate chapter 3 . 10/10/2010
Wow this is pretty dang neat... I'm just curious who DAVID was... Haha they never, ever answered that question. It seems mean to say that he was just an imaginary character that they used in the short little "Afterlife" thing... Ahhh well can't wait to read more.
Nille815 chapter 3 . 10/8/2010
Cute update Ale - I'm loving all the fluff :)
eyeon chapter 3 . 10/7/2010
ooooh! I just like David so much that I don't want them all to be dead! Good thing he had no illusions about Jack and Juliet getting back together. Wouldn't he think James was wrong for his mom? Just so long has he doesn't tell her he thinks Kate is hot (then that would be ALL the men in her life :-)

So is the pizza guy a zombie, too?

I'd like to know about Rachel and Julian and Cassidy and Clementine, if you're taking requests. Thanks.
Aww chapter 3 . 10/7/2010
Very sweet, I love the concept that they could all hang out and be one big (hopefully happy) family. I'm glad you included Juliet and James in your fic, as they are my favorite. Jack and Kate are really cute in it too. Will David be getting any half brothers or sisters from either couple? Since you are open to suggestions, I thought I'd throw that out there.
KateAustenFan42 chapter 3 . 10/7/2010
I think it would be cute if David had a little crush on Kate
Liz chapter 3 . 10/7/2010
love all the Jate parts
kaceykat501 chapter 3 . 10/7/2010
I just love this concept. You have a knack for getting people involved right away. Can't wait to see where you go with this.