Reviews for Everyone Needs a Hero
Make war not love. war is fun chapter 43 . 4/26/2014
cool story
EvrythingEllie chapter 43 . 3/20/2014
This story is great! Did you guys ever finished it? I would love to read the rest and see how it ends.
magic in me chapter 43 . 3/1/2014
You need to update! All the good ones are on a stand still! Please beg your group to start writing again!
Menjiko chapter 43 . 2/13/2014
Please update
Kittens Kat chapter 43 . 2/9/2014
AT FIRST I DIDN'T THINK A STORY WRITTEN IN TURN BY MANY DIFFERENT AUTHORS WOULD BE GOOD OR INTERESTING TO READ... BOY AM I GLAD I DECIDED TO GIVE IT A TRY OR I WOULD HAVE MISSED OUT ON ONE OF THE BEST BOOKS I'VE READ! YOU ALL HAVE DONE A SPECTACULAR JOB AND I THANK YOU FOR THE CHANCE OF READING IT! THANK YOU!
Kittens Kat chapter 37 . 2/9/2014
A STUDY IN SCARLET. IT IS A SHERLOCK HOLMES STORY BY SIR ARTHUR CONAN DOYLE. ONE OF MY FAVORITE AUTHORS!
angelalexiel16 chapter 42 . 8/2/2013
please update I would love to see what becomes of remus and everyone in the wizarding world before harry arrives.
flamenin chapter 9 . 7/2/2013
Its the fresh water mermaids that are ugly . In fantastic beasts And where to find them it says salt water mermaids are the traditional type we know.
Aldwyntor chapter 43 . 5/7/2013
loooooove this story!my fave parts are Harry hiding from the "attempted hair cut" lol priceless and Harry getting Wufei at the Oz wait for more so plz update soon! and I hope some one lets Remus be in Harrys just has to have his Uncle Moony
Jostanos chapter 43 . 3/21/2013
YOU PASS!
FLAWLESS VICTORY! (_) V

It would be nice if you all would continue not only Everyone Needs a Hero, but also your other stories. They are too good to remain dormant for long.
Jostanos chapter 34 . 3/21/2013
Keh.. The old fool lost it half a century ago.
angelalexiel16 chapter 43 . 3/17/2013
please update. i'm loving this story
wolfspeaker01 chapter 43 . 3/13/2013
I have contacted a number of the original authors for this story and will be continuing it.
If at all possible, could you please message me back.

Thank you.
Wolfspeaker01
rianifitria chapter 43 . 2/23/2013
Can the Order find Harry if he's in space? Why am I envisioning hilarious chase scene between Duo, Harry, Wufei vs Oz vs Order with a lot of 'Damnit! We missed him by five minutes!' thrown in?

By the way, I like your story. Definitely love Noin's ranting.

Cheers,
Rian
Fox Loves Shinigami chapter 43 . 2/8/2013
I've never read a round robin before so this was interesting. I have to admit for as many people wrote this there are surprisingly few inconsistencies. I'm interested to see where this goes. Update soon _ Ja.