Reviews for Darkness Unleashed, Shattered Illusions part II
Ewe chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
umm this is not what the summary said. you should look into that.
GinHanelle chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
Aw, poor Voldemort. His anger is my anger.

3 3 3
ceebs chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
Well, I finally managed to find some time to read your story and give some feedback to it! I'm sorry this took so long though.

Truth be told, since I have not read the main story where this story branched from, I don't think I had a very strong grasp what Voldie's character was in this storyline. But from what I did read, I thought that the writing was very entertaining! To me at least, it was a new twist the the Harry Potter storyline, which is a feat in it of itself, considering how many HP fanfics are already written. The story was paced very well, with a cohesive flow. You didn't fall into the beginner writer's trap of having awful formatting/grammar.

I honestly can say I'm very eagerly looking forward to the next chapter of this story and cannot wait to see what Voldie will do in order to get his locket back!
Pygmy Puff of Doom chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
YAY!

A good start. So far I like the start of this one even more than your last fic. This one just seems to...hmm. not really sure how to describe it...flow better. Not sure that makes sense.

Sorry things aren't more detailed right now (see my last review for Shattered Illusions) but jet lag is a bitch.

I haven't read Rise of the Dark Angel yet, but I really do intend to. I really want the back story to this, so I'll get to that as soon as I have the time.

Until then, I'm off for a nap and homework.

Can't wait for more.

~PPoD

PS: Hee! I'm the first review! Yay! I feel special!

PPS: I'll attempt to prod my friends some more into reading this, but a lot of them haven't really read pro-voldemort fics before.