Reviews for Sick Ninja Aren't Much Fun
susan chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
awesome story! I would love to see Low light or Life line both in bed sick with the flu?

please keep writing ') 'P
PhantomEmpress chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
hahahaha Poor Snake, but I feel more sorry for everyone else; Bored ninja are terrifying.
Strapakai chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
Nice to see that Snake Eyes is human. And that he can take his medicine.

Thank you for an other great story.
Phoenix51 chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
Awesme Story!

Please keep them coming!
Totenkinder Madchen chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
Thank you! This was just what I needed after a long day. I opened it up, laughed myself sick, read to the bottom and then started all over again. You've done it again, madam. Kudos.

The best bit? Had to be Snake-Eyes screwing around with the codes. Bored ninja are inventive ninja, I believe, and I love the idea of Snake-Eyes completely floored by something like pneumonia yet still finding a way to piss off/terrorize the rest of the base. And ah, rumors . . . hard to avoid when someone like him is involved.

Well, you know this one's going on the favorites list. :D
Comix28 chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
Bless you for writing this! I've always wanted someone to show that ol' Snakes is human and can get sick like anyone else. I love, love, love this fic. It was sooooo him and he was so adorable. I really loves him.

(And Beach for being the only one to still put up with him besides Scarlett. ) The fact that he wanted to be pampered by her and babied just a little was too cute for words. I do like the fact that she caught on to it though.

As always with your wonderful writing, everyone was very much in character and the story was superbly satisfying! I couldn't stop smiling the entire time I was reading!
Lady Jaye1 chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
Oh Snakes, now your bookcase has shuriken holes in it. I loved how he kept annoying people on the comm unit and that he was trying to milk his illness to get sympathy from Scarlett.

I also had to love Beach in the beginning. Not only did he notice something right away, he knew Snakes well enough to not give him any loopholes. The argument scene in his room was great too.
Faye Kinitt chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
great fic. so very cute and im soooo glad you have written something with snake as the main character, seems like ages since you have.
TinySprite chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
No, no they are not...

Awesome fic! My only complaint is that there's no explanation for how he got sick in the first place but nothing beyond that. Wonder if anyone else is gonna get sick from him...
zenbon zakura chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
lol is there gonna be a tommy version with swimflu? lol hurry update!
Quathis chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
Snake certainly has a way of causing chaos whenever he wants. I'm always surprised that there isn't some Ninja Master meditation technique that'll help eject foreign material faster . . . though the cure might be worse than the disease in that case, since there are only so many ways to go about that. Well, I do hope that he gets better soon so everyone can go back to their routine beliefs with Snake Eyes as the mystical warrior ninja. Until next time.
TopHat chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
Ha! Found out at last! Cute fic.
Karama9 chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
Hehehehe. I'd feel sorry for Snake Eyes, except I just... don't. Pampered, foolishness tolerated, reputation not even ruined since half the base thinks he's doing ninja-y stuff as opposed to hacking and coughing... all I get when I'm sick is, half the time, a sick daughter to keep me company and then I have to pamper HER. Grumble grumble.

That was nice and cute!
NineCrow chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
THANK YOU For Doing this for Me!
29 | « Prev Page 1 2