Reviews for Be Alright
ASoulFullOfJewels chapter 6 . 10/22
This was amazingly well done. I loved Rachel's perspective, it's beautiful. And I would love a sequel, if you haven't already done one. Thank you for writing this!
bicuriousego chapter 6 . 3/19
whew that was a great read! thanks for sharing it with us
bicuriousego chapter 5 . 3/19
"Where do you want to meet tonight?Right here" AAAAHHHHHHHHH just one of the many lines that got me smiling stupidly and screaming silently lol
Ahyah chapter 6 . 2/19
Another good read. I especially liked the way you wrote Quinn's mom at the end.
love it
guest chapter 6 . 12/9/2014
More chapters. Would like to know how the divorce went & any double dates?
WonderousPlaceForAnEcho chapter 6 . 10/25/2014
I like the coming out gay post secret you mentioned. This was a cute story, not my favorite of yours but endearing. I think I prefer more guarded Quinn and Rachel because it makes them more interesting. But they were very earnest. Nice story overall. Lacked the depth of your crazy on you story. Cute read.
E.Elliot chapter 6 . 7/27/2014
Omg!ç.ç I love it! so cute and perfect!*-*
ThroughTheL00kingGlass chapter 6 . 5/17/2014
I absolutely loved it!
I'm so glad to read all of your stories now, they are so great :D
It's really funny that you wrote this story before I even knew that Glee existed lol
My favourite part of this story was the whole thing with Gene Kelly I love that you captured Rachel's dramatics so perfectly ;)
And I definitely wouldn't say no to a sequel. I haven't checked if there already is one on your profile; if there is, I'm gonna read it next!
gwmclintock9 chapter 6 . 3/20/2014
kudos!
The.Psycho.Lunatic chapter 2 . 1/25/2014
I don't know what it is about your Faberry stories, but they always give me butterflies :) and I 3 Quinn so much :'(
Robert12774 chapter 6 . 1/24/2014
Great story thanks
garnmcgaughn chapter 6 . 11/5/2013
This has been a great read and have enjoyed it. Almost needed a bit at the end there about wearing Quinn's stuff and is rach wearing Cheerios?
Eyghon chapter 6 . 9/26/2013
Loved it! I enjoyed the humour and judys actions in the end and quinns behavior and santanas actions as well. You did a treat job with the characterrs.
Emerald Stag chapter 6 . 9/14/2013
Great story! I loved the casual drama between Rachel and Quinn coming to each other in the bathrooms with differing results, Quinn living out of her car to avoid staying at home with her returning dad, the squabbling between Quinn & Rachel and how it takes Santana's deviousness to finally corner Quinn, and then Judy sending Quinn away so that she can get rid of her husband peacefully. It was almost like a roller coaster lol, so much happened in the few chapters but it was a very enjoyable read. Nicely done.