Reviews for Be Alright
Faberrittana99-03 chapter 6 . 4/25
Ah! I loved this! (Again). It was sooo great. I loved the scen at Quinn's house. I feel like this is one of those stories that I could read a hundred times and never get tired of it. :)
Faberrittana99-03 chapter 3 . 4/25
I just have to say that this is like my third or fourth time reading this. It's really, really good and I like what you have going on, and your take on things. I loved the "I have to care about you by default" comment from Santana and Rachel's reply to it lol. Nice job on this. I really loved it. :)
asocialbutterfly chapter 6 . 10/22/2016
This was amazingly well done. I loved Rachel's perspective, it's beautiful. And I would love a sequel, if you haven't already done one. Thank you for writing this!
bicuriousego chapter 6 . 3/19/2016
whew that was a great read! thanks for sharing it with us
bicuriousego chapter 5 . 3/19/2016
"Where do you want to meet tonight?Right here" AAAAHHHHHHHHH just one of the many lines that got me smiling stupidly and screaming silently lol
Ahyah chapter 6 . 2/19/2016
Another good read. I especially liked the way you wrote Quinn's mom at the end.
Guest chapter 6 . 1/16/2016
love it
guest chapter 6 . 12/9/2014
More chapters. Would like to know how the divorce went & any double dates?
WonderousPlaceForAnEcho chapter 6 . 10/25/2014
I like the coming out gay post secret you mentioned. This was a cute story, not my favorite of yours but endearing. I think I prefer more guarded Quinn and Rachel because it makes them more interesting. But they were very earnest. Nice story overall. Lacked the depth of your crazy on you story. Cute read.
E.Elliot chapter 6 . 7/27/2014
Omg!ç.ç I love it! so cute and perfect!*-*
ThroughTheL00kingGlass chapter 6 . 5/17/2014
I absolutely loved it!
I'm so glad to read all of your stories now, they are so great :D
It's really funny that you wrote this story before I even knew that Glee existed lol
My favourite part of this story was the whole thing with Gene Kelly I love that you captured Rachel's dramatics so perfectly ;)
And I definitely wouldn't say no to a sequel. I haven't checked if there already is one on your profile; if there is, I'm gonna read it next!
gwmclintock9 chapter 6 . 3/20/2014
kudos!
The.Psycho.Lunatic chapter 2 . 1/25/2014
I don't know what it is about your Faberry stories, but they always give me butterflies :) and I 3 Quinn so much :'(
Robert12774 chapter 6 . 1/24/2014
Great story thanks
garnmcgaughn chapter 6 . 11/5/2013
This has been a great read and have enjoyed it. Almost needed a bit at the end there about wearing Quinn's stuff and is rach wearing Cheerios?