Reviews for Be Alright
guest chapter 6 . 12/9/2014
More chapters. Would like to know how the divorce went & any double dates?
WonderousPlaceForAnEcho chapter 6 . 10/25/2014
I like the coming out gay post secret you mentioned. This was a cute story, not my favorite of yours but endearing. I think I prefer more guarded Quinn and Rachel because it makes them more interesting. But they were very earnest. Nice story overall. Lacked the depth of your crazy on you story. Cute read.
E.Elliot chapter 6 . 7/27/2014
Omg!ç.ç I love it! so cute and perfect!*-*
ThroughTheL00kingGlass chapter 6 . 5/17/2014
I absolutely loved it!
I'm so glad to read all of your stories now, they are so great :D
It's really funny that you wrote this story before I even knew that Glee existed lol
My favourite part of this story was the whole thing with Gene Kelly I love that you captured Rachel's dramatics so perfectly ;)
And I definitely wouldn't say no to a sequel. I haven't checked if there already is one on your profile; if there is, I'm gonna read it next!
gwmclintock9 chapter 6 . 3/20/2014
kudos!
The.Psycho.Lunatic chapter 2 . 1/25/2014
I don't know what it is about your Faberry stories, but they always give me butterflies :) and I 3 Quinn so much :'(
Robert12774 chapter 6 . 1/24/2014
Great story thanks
garnmcgaughn chapter 6 . 11/5/2013
This has been a great read and have enjoyed it. Almost needed a bit at the end there about wearing Quinn's stuff and is rach wearing Cheerios?
Eyghon chapter 6 . 9/26/2013
Loved it! I enjoyed the humour and judys actions in the end and quinns behavior and santanas actions as well. You did a treat job with the characterrs.
Emerald Stag chapter 6 . 9/14/2013
Great story! I loved the casual drama between Rachel and Quinn coming to each other in the bathrooms with differing results, Quinn living out of her car to avoid staying at home with her returning dad, the squabbling between Quinn & Rachel and how it takes Santana's deviousness to finally corner Quinn, and then Judy sending Quinn away so that she can get rid of her husband peacefully. It was almost like a roller coaster lol, so much happened in the few chapters but it was a very enjoyable read. Nicely done.
isabella8848 chapter 6 . 7/23/2013
I know it's probably a bit late buuuuut... this story simultaneously broke my heart and filled it with joy. I absolutely LOVE the vulnerability and strength you've layered through Quinn, it confusingly (in a very good way) rides the line between endearing and arousing lol, very very well done! Now, i know what you're thinking, 'its been ages since ive written this fic!' 'Ive got a bunch of other stuff happening at the moment' 'who is this crazy person claiming to know my thoughts?!' and 'do i reeeeally want to go back to these characters?'.. The answer, is YES, yes you do :-) because they are excellent and how awesome would it be to have made a 'real time' sequal?! Actually set in the present (which used to be the future.. but isnt anymore, obviously..) uh, now that that's settled... Sequal! Sequal! Sequal! :D
waterproof88 chapter 6 . 4/16/2013
I love Rachels Point of View, she is so funny. I am looking forward to your other stories, because i just love them! you are great!
jds87 chapter 6 . 9/2/2012
just finished reading this story. Loved it!
It was a sweet piece. thanks for sharing.
bearblue chapter 6 . 9/1/2012
Beautiful story. Thank you for sharing it.
Jaely chapter 6 . 7/29/2012
wonderful story! I really enjoyed it