Reviews for I Cry For The Last Time
more pls
Guest chapter 16 . 7/28/2014
"I will finish what i started"... and not this is on infinite hiatus...
kagome higurashi chapter 16 . 3/3/2014
please write some more. what happens next.
XxNEGATIVE0xX chapter 16 . 1/30/2014
tezuka and fuji are such dicks, man i use to like them but after i read this... not so much. anyways, i really enjoyed this story and even though it's on infinite hiatus who cares, i'm guessing the ending is that atobe will be with echizen and defeat tezuka and fuji.
RyoKei chapter 16 . 11/24/2013
I have read several versions of this one, the betrayal thing. But only one or is it two has an ending yet oh I'm not sure but that one end quite well, the other one are just so cruel than this and the Tezuka there is soooo evil. I would love to see the ending of this one too. . I also love this one, in fact I love every version of it as long as it is AtoRyo.
DirectSomething chapter 16 . 7/8/2013
Mish... You shouldn't worry about popularity, don't you write because you like to write? To not write with passion would be a unfortunate thing. I know many people enjoy this story, I myself love it. I love it because of the way you wrote it, the way you changed Ryoma into the character he is now (and the outfits he wears, I can only imagine how he looks in that), how you made Tezuka into being such a manipulative bastard and the backstory you gave for Fuji. I enjoy your story because it has a great plot and I really do love the way it's building up. I can't wait to see Ryoma get his revenge and his and Atobe's relationship improve. You have talent, you shouldn't let it go to waste mon ami, you made me cry, laugh, think sadistic thoughts throughout this story. Take as long as you want to update, I really do hope you find something to motivate you to write again. Now I may not have known you or your work for that for long, but I honestly did enjoy it. I read it to the end, if I didn't like it I would have soved it off in my "Awaiting Stories: Uncompleted" bin, but I truly did enjoy it. If you ever do need someone to talk to or just annoy, contact me. I'll be sure to reply. :)
JelloBear chapter 16 . 6/7/2013
JelloBear chapter 13 . 6/6/2013
Who the caller and who are tezuka's sex buddies and what is momo to tezuka
JelloBear chapter 7 . 6/6/2013
0/0... Who the seme for sanada and tezuka
GrimmIchiUlqui21 chapter 16 . 5/31/2013
Don't give up on your stories, a writer should never give up on their writing no matter what. If things are getting hard then push through it (meaning the actual stories and concerns about reviews). I know that not getting recognition for your stories is a pain and can be very upsetting but keep up with your stories. Don't give in to the sea of 'reviews are everything'. As long as you have someone who has followed or favorited your story, you are doing great (cause that means that they like it enough to want to know when the updates are). Now as far as the story is concerned, I like the story but I hate knowing the Ryoma has to go through such emotional trauma from his friends (in the anime that is). I waited until I got to the current update before I reviewed, because your writing does enrapture your readers. I want to see some retribution on Ryoma's part though. I just hope to see that Tezuka's plans are foiled and he and the rest of the ex team are exposed for the asses that they truly are. With what has happened between the main pair, will this push them into the 'we are a couple' phase of the relationship? With the knowledge that Ryoma does in fact have some semblance of feelings for him. I hope to read the next chapter soon (as long as you keep writing). Keep up the good work! :-D
kagome higurashi chapter 16 . 5/27/2013
please write some more and add more chapters. I want to find out what happens next, like the other teams reactions to the truth. why does fuji and tezuka hate ryoma so much..he didn't do anything to them
BeautifulCherryBlossom chapter 16 . 5/27/2013
don't write depressing shit like that! You are a great writer and I love these seigaku vs. Ryoma type of fics.
I'm gonna put this in my alerts, cuz I wanna finish it, and you said you would, so I will be looking forward to it.
don't throw away your talent on long fics! I, myself (double me :P) am a person with lots of Ideas, but bad at execute them, so be proud that you are releasing chapters at all! I have like twenty (ok, more like ten) started and no talent to continue them ...
Lala12330ful chapter 16 . 5/20/2013
Guest chapter 16 . 5/20/2013
its good i want to read more soon
Kittens Kat chapter 16 . 5/12/2013