Reviews for Harry Potter of Baker Street
Larenars chapter 17 . 9/22
This is very good. Thanks for sharing it.
Anukkie02 chapter 2 . 9/12
I'm kind of irritated with how Sherlock is acting, you would think the genius would be more observant!
BooksAreMyVideogames chapter 17 . 8/28
Wait, I’m confused. What happened to Remus?
holyghostofsteve chapter 17 . 8/23
Absolutely lovely, though I'm disappointed we aren't going to get more
fanficnewbee chapter 17 . 6/6
Loved it, thank-you. {:)4
fanficnewbee chapter 5 . 6/5
Hilarious, my god can't stop seeing Harry and Sherlock with a smile on their faces because they pleased someone, (Sherlock in the case of Harry and John for Sherlock) AND got a biscuit, too. {:) {:D
Miriam1 chapter 2 . 5/24
This is entertaining. The choices you have made will make a fascinating read. I am not certain that Sherlock will be useful as a role model, but he may become protective of Harry in a wacky sort of way.

John was sandbagged into the "marriage ", which seems to be only a reality on paper. I hope his brain kicks back online once magic is actually demonstrated for him. I gather that he will be the responsible adult in all of this.

I don't know how involved Mycroft will become, but he's the only one who knows what is going on.

Poor Harry! His new home will be infinitely better than the Dursleys, but will it be a nurturing home? I guess John will try. Mycroft will make sure the magical politics work, but probably in a way to manipulate the system to benefit Harry. Sherlock remains a wildcard.

I am curious to see what you have come up with.

Sincerely,
Miriam
OcheanMyth chapter 12 . 5/24
Waaaait, Sherlock is dyslexic? Ok
OcheanMyth chapter 7 . 5/24
At the end of The chapter I was just 'Awwwww' ing like crazy
I am loving seeing how little Harry is with Sherlock, just plain adorable!
ScarletRainbow1 chapter 17 . 5/22
Your last update was May 2016. Does this mean you have discontinued this story. Please say "No". It would be a shame to not continue this wonderful story.
Silvanon of the Orchard chapter 17 . 5/8
I throughly enjoyed this, thank you!
shinyleopard chapter 7 . 4/26
Wonderful! I haven't laughed so hard in ages.
And I love the story, The Velveteen Rabbit.
Lunacom chapter 11 . 3/23
I love this so much.
Wow, that has to be unlikely. I cannot imagine how anyone, even old FumblesMore, would approve Sherlock as a guardian. Single (with a same-sex "flatmate"), rather intensely-focused (?) when on a case or conducting any experiments but, worst of all, having a history of illicit drug use. He would have to be very low on the candidate list, perhaps only Tom and his DEs could be worse.
1,482 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »