Reviews for Harry Potter of Baker Street
Isis the Sphinx chapter 6 . 11/8/2010
This? Best HP/Sherlock xover I've seen! 'Course, there aren't many, but this is still good.

Funny, sweet, and well thought out all at once. I think Sherlock is a little more out of touch with the world than he is in the series, but other than that everything is good.

Keep writing!
The Wolf's Shadow chapter 6 . 11/5/2010
It would be vaguely amusing for John to still try to date Sarah, even though he's married.
LucySnapeDaughter-Of-Snape chapter 6 . 10/31/2010
It's really good please update soon
Lomeast chapter 6 . 10/30/2010
So adorable! This chapter gave me warm fuzzy feelings (which are always nice towards teh end of October). I love this story, and hope to see more of it soon.
Amy chapter 6 . 10/29/2010
Please update soon. I love this story!
WynterRavenheart chapter 6 . 10/22/2010
Harry can be incredibly cute can't he? I can just picture him explaining his rules and his pictures before the woman scared him.
Cabochon chapter 6 . 10/22/2010
This is so sweet! I like how you've kept to the personalities of the characters and the little bits of humour, especially with Watson's Rule List and biscuit rewards. Harry/Sherrington want a cracker? xD Great job, keep it up! I look forward to the next chapter.
Takaouto chapter 6 . 10/19/2010
I love the entire concept of this story. I can totally see Sherlock and Harry getting on like a damn house on fire. So sweet. XDD Totally empathising with John, though. My sister doesn't understand children either, but they always seem to like her. XDD
NATWEST chapter 6 . 10/19/2010
I really like how you are writing this story. can't wait for the next.
99997777733 chapter 6 . 10/18/2010
more plz, awsome story
The Artistic Fool chapter 6 . 10/18/2010
Oh this story has had me laughing out loud I love it! I hope you write more soon!
toreyhassen chapter 6 . 10/18/2010
all i can think of to say is brilliant utterly wonderfully brilliant. i just want to beg for more. thank you

torey
ElijahWinter chapter 6 . 10/18/2010
I have never read a Sherlock Holmes/Harry Potter crossover before and am quite enjoying it. You really have Sherlock down pat, he is written brilliantly. I very much am looking forward to the first "case" Harry is taken on. I also hope that Sherlock gives in and buys Harry the matching outfit...you know the one...long coat, hat, magnifying glass...the classic Sherlock look. Can you imagine little Harry in a matching outfit...too cute for words.

I also can't wait for the first time Harry notices something, probably on their first case together, that Sherlock misses.

Lots of firsts to look forward to in this story, first accidental magic, first talk to a snake, first trip to Diagon Alley, first meeting with..well...anyone from the school...Snape, Minerva, Dumbledore.

Definitely on my alert list and waiting for more.
Linnay chapter 6 . 10/18/2010
Oh, I loved the last sentence. "Mrs. Hudson was only disappointed when she was told she could not tell anyone about it." It was all just so amusing and the last sentence did it for me. I completely lost it. Laighed for a good minute before being able to write this. XD Cheers /Lin
EmruasCat chapter 6 . 10/17/2010
This is awesome and I can't wait to see more of it _

Just as a side note, since this is a crossover, you might want to list it as such. I know a lot of people who read Harry Potter crossovers that would love to read this.
1,561 | « Prev Page 1 .. 90 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 .. Last Next »