Reviews for Harry Potter of Baker Street
Books.R.Magic chapter 6 . 10/17/2010
Thank you for the reply you gave to my last review, even though I still see no need for Sherlock to be only a half-brother. As to this chapter, I thought it was very good and I really enjoyed it, even though I don't know if they really would have got a person from social services round (in the Dursley's case this clearly never happened in the books).

Erm, thanks for updating the story, I can't wait to see where you go with it, although I hope that you don't take away too much of the Sherlock madness. It wouldn't be the same if you made Sherlock have to normal.

Oh, I also like the slight John/Sherlock you've got going on as well :).

-Books-
LoireLoa chapter 6 . 10/17/2010
I haven't seen the show on BBC, only the movie with Robert Downey Jr. I have several books though, and it's interesting to read this knowing that my original knowledge of Sherlock Holmes is based on the turn-of-the-century character in the books written by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle. This is very interesting thouhg, and your portrayal of Sherlock reminds of RDjr's in the movie. And they really should call him Harry - Sherry is both a woman's name and the name of an acholic beverage. Calling him something other than Harry could cause him to develop another personality, and THAT would be disastrous!
DeliriousNYC chapter 6 . 10/17/2010
Fantastic!
Stina chapter 6 . 10/16/2010
Hurray! new chapter! The rules are really funny.
kuhekabir chapter 6 . 10/16/2010
loved the update! :)
YoNoSoy chapter 6 . 10/16/2010
Of course Sherlock wouldn't want to censor himself, lol, he sees it all from a scientific POV. xD Awn, I wanna read MOAR. To be honest, I was a bit reluctant to read at the beginning because I wasn't sure one could combine the logic/science/empirism of Sherlock with the magic of HP. But this is turning out lovely and I'm greatly enjoying it. :) Looking forward to the next chapter!
YoNoSoy chapter 5 . 10/16/2010
Yes, Harry is already more awesome than the original one. :3 Sherlock's raising another assistant, lol. I love it. 3
YoNoSoy chapter 4 . 10/16/2010
OK, this fic has 2 of my favorite things in any fandom: baby!fic (oddly enough, I only discovered that I liked that genre in the Sherlock fandom) and HP crossover (which is obligatory to ALL fandoms and often a pleasant reading :3). I love this chapter, and how sad and upset Harry (Sherry! *snorts* I love you for giving him that nickname!) was when he heard the word 'freak'. :3 I also love how Sherlock naturally introduces himself as John's husband, like he's logically accepted the situation without any emotional considerations-very Holmes-like, in that sense. Ah, I didn't mean to review every chapter, but here I am! :3
YoNoSoy chapter 3 . 10/16/2010
Aaaaaaawwww. So cute! Though it is a bit unfair of Sherlock to rely so much on John, they have each other and things will turn out fine! :3
YoNoSoy chapter 2 . 10/16/2010
Oh Mycroft... xD How dares he! Marrying them without their concent. While I'm an avid John/Sherlock shipper, I like it even if they're not a couple. :3 Also, Harry being raised by Sherlock Holmes and Dr. Watson oughts to become a much more awesome Harry than the one in the books. This is sweet, I'll keep reading.
YoNoSoy chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
Oh, this is intriguing and funny! xD I'll keep reading. :3
lex1621 chapter 6 . 10/15/2010
This is really excellent and I can't wait for the next chapter!
TeamVampire chapter 6 . 10/15/2010
Amusing chapter. Very amusing. The only downside is that now I have to wait for the next one.
Silvermoon of Forestclan chapter 6 . 10/15/2010
Nice. Although I'm surprised Sherlock didn't cause her to run away screaming. Or something simila. Thank you so much for updating!

-Silvemoon
Discontinued.Fics.NeverReturn chapter 6 . 10/15/2010
*giggle* I loved how Sherlock just breezed past the social worker without shame. I didn't really like her, especially when she implied that Harry might get punished for not following his list. Hello? Traumatized, formerly abused child present, you don't talk about that. Ugh. But Sherlock was a hoot either way. Hope for more soon! XD
1,560 | « Prev Page 1 .. 91 98 99 100 101 102 103 .. Last Next »