Reviews for Harry Potter of Baker Street
Discontinued.Fics.NeverReturn chapter 6 . 10/15/2010
*giggle* I loved how Sherlock just breezed past the social worker without shame. I didn't really like her, especially when she implied that Harry might get punished for not following his list. Hello? Traumatized, formerly abused child present, you don't talk about that. Ugh. But Sherlock was a hoot either way. Hope for more soon! XD
DrippingPen chapter 5 . 10/12/2010
I really hope you continue this. 'Tis well written, and I really love how Sherlock reacts to a life with a kid. And how John reacts to how Sherlock reacts.
FireSenshi2 chapter 5 . 10/11/2010
I love this chapter! Especially with the interaction between John, Harry and Sherlock. Update soon!
smiles chapter 5 . 10/11/2010
Update, please, soon.

Love this story, there are 2 other crossovers of hp and Sherlock, but yours is the best I've read! honest. Love young sherry, keep the name, it would be interesting if he attends Hogwarts with it, Ravenclaw, yes! Please keep writing. love the in character Holmes brothers and your Watson is just perfect.
Freak in Corner chapter 5 . 10/8/2010
awesome story so far, loved all your characters and thought everything fits very well
amimochi123 chapter 5 . 10/8/2010
OMG I love this fic SO much, I love Sherlock. I love him calling Harry some random name, I love him treating Harry like a dog, I love it when Harry giggles. I thought the first scene in this chapter was absolutely adorable, especially with Harry drumming on Sherlock's head. I love Sherlock's references to John as his husband. I've never seen this show but omg so cute! I have read this three times already. Adorable.
oftypewritersandribbons chapter 5 . 10/7/2010
Ah! This was a brilliant chapter, utterly love this fic
Bluesnowman chapter 5 . 10/6/2010
Good so far.
DeliriousNYC chapter 5 . 10/6/2010
Wow update! Harry and Sherlock's first time of the Leaky Cauldron. John must have felt like he's tending two children. This story is one of the joys of my life these days. Thanks! :D
Books.R.Magic chapter 5 . 10/5/2010
Aww! Wow, I love the way that Sherlock is behaving with 'Sherry'- (love that nickname btw- it should definitly stick with just Sherlock hehe).

I also liked the way you properly introduced the magic world, though I hope that John gets more into it. Im a little confused about some things though- Did Sherlock know about the Magic world before Harry or not- I cant quite remember.

The other thing is that I don't get why on Earth you made Sherlock half-brother to Microft; it isn't mentioned at ALL in the letter from Dumbles, only that his grandfather cheated and had Lily with someone else. It doesn't imply anywhere that Sherlock was the same and I don't see why or how that happened... it's confusing and uneeded, please explain...

I do like this story though and will continue to read it as I have from the start, even with the unnecessary add on

-Boooks-
TeamVampire chapter 5 . 10/5/2010
Oh, brilliant. That is just absolutely brilliant. I loved this chapter. Very, very enjoyable to read. And I'm loving the direction of this story. You make me anxious for updates.
kuhekabir chapter 5 . 10/5/2010
awesome, loved it :)
Discontinued.Fics.NeverReturn chapter 5 . 10/5/2010
As always, the interaction between the characters are fantastic. I can just imagine little Harry riding on Sherlock's shoulders, spouting off street names. The pub scene was quite interesting as well. Loved how Sherlock went all cold when that witch got in their faces. Anyway, hope for more soon! XD
cartoonheart chapter 4 . 10/5/2010
Oh, oh... This is wonderful! I get all warm :} I know it's not supposed to be a Sherlock/John fic, but John patting Harry's and Sherlock's hair... Ah, so adorable.
SpaceAnJL chapter 5 . 10/5/2010
The sheer delicious horror of Sherlock vs the Wizarding World has made my brain go blank. If he finds a way of manipulating glutinium energy... eek. On the other hand, a clever Harry is going to be a lot better prepared for later life. Though probably a Ravenclaw.

There used to be one particularly unsavoury pub in that area that was probably the basis for the Leaky Cauldron. Unfortunately I think it has been gutted and revamped now. It was between an HMV and a burger place, though.
1,561 | « Prev Page 1 .. 92 99 100 101 102 103 104 .. Last Next »