Reviews for Harry Potter of Baker Street
Silvermoon of Forestclan chapter 5 . 10/5/2010
Rowling probably made up those shops in particular anyway- it doesn't have to be exactly the same as reality. Harry's going to turn out very differently to what he would have become staying with the Dursleys! Sherlock teaching the streets was so cute! Thank you so much for updating and I hope you do so again soon!

-Silvermoon
MyPartnerInCrime chapter 4 . 10/2/2010
Aww! This is adorable! x
Stina chapter 4 . 10/1/2010
Marvelous! I laughed so much. I hope you will cuntinue this, it's the best beginning I have seen in a while. Thank you!
Silvermoon of Forestclan chapter 4 . 10/1/2010
Nice story! (I feel so sorry for Harry). Please update soon!

-Silvermoon
DeliriousNYC chapter 4 . 9/30/2010
Brilliant as always with great depth of understanding of the characters. I love you! :)
Blackavar chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
Brilliant! Your John is quite adorable, especially when he has to deal with Sherlock's and Mycroft's craziness. Can't wait for more!
Discontinued.Fics.NeverReturn chapter 4 . 9/30/2010
Yay, update! And apparently Harry thinks that Sherlock is hilarious when he calls him Sherry. Wow, what an outburst though from the little guy at the word 'freak', not that I blame him. Aww, so cute though that Sherlock was singing to him. Yay for nosy mothers with just the right advise. Hope for more soon! XD
PB Headless chapter 4 . 9/30/2010
*chokes* That... was so cute. Harry, and and Sherlock and the freak bit and *needs to smoosh them*

And this...

""He…doesn't count. Besides, he's my husband, not my friend." Lestrade hadn't been drinking tea at that moment, but he still choked a bit all the same."

This made me laugh. In fact, Sherlock's whole ease with the husband thing made me laugh!
Nolongeractivebyebye chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
I hope you keep writting this, because it's really lovely and well written!
Clarrolx chapter 4 . 9/30/2010
Omg, I melted at the end of this chapter. It was so cute! XD ...That's all I can really think to say, ; sorry. I've never seen Sherlock, but this definetly a very nice story (I want to say awesome, but that doesn't seem apporiate when I'm still 'aww'ing from the other moment. XD)

I hope you update again soon! This is a really good story! (sorry I'm a horrible speller.

Clarrolx
kuhekabir chapter 4 . 9/30/2010
i really love this and of course sherlock is adorable, loving him best! :)
TeamVampire chapter 4 . 9/30/2010
Excellent chapter. I will, however, warn you - with the utmost tentativeness - that it looks as though you're very slowly veering off the "in character" path towards the end there. Or so it seems to me. Of course, this may be your intention, to further develop the characters as you feel they would change when placed in this situation. If that is the case, have at it! Anyway, what do I know? I can't even manage to keep my own characters in character.
FireSenshi2 chapter 4 . 9/30/2010
This is such a sweet chapter! Poor Sherlock and Harry! :)

Again - I absolutely loved it and look forward to the next chapter!
maan chapter 3 . 9/30/2010
wauw i really love this story. I tought i wouldn't but because i liked your tory "drowing 'i thought i give it a change, Glad i did because Sherlock and John are really true to caracter even in a world with magic and Harry deserves a better home then the Dursley's

Can't wait to read more
kuhekabir chapter 3 . 9/30/2010
this is awesome, i dont know how i missed it :)
1,561 | « Prev Page 1 .. 93 100 101 102 103 104 .. Last Next »