Reviews for Harry Potter of Baker Street
FireSenshi2 chapter 2 . 9/26/2010
I loved this chapter! update soon?
PB Headless chapter 2 . 9/26/2010
This is too funny. Mycroft marrying them, Sherlock abusing Harry's past and John's grasp on the idea of magic.

Love it :)
Darroinn chapter 2 . 9/26/2010
Brilliant story, please continue! I loved the last sentance of the first chapter, and feel so sorry for poor john! Can't wait for future chapters :)
DeliriousNYC chapter 2 . 9/25/2010
Wow, thanks for the update! This is just great. I think you are really good at shaping characters it's amazing. Also thanks for updating this on Sherlock category, which makes it easy for me to follow. :D
Roisin chapter 2 . 9/25/2010
Why have you not got more reviews for this? It's awesome! It's excellently written and sticks to the personality of the characters perfectly. Please update soon i sooo want to see what they get upto next.
Hericus C chapter 2 . 9/25/2010
Sherlock and John's reactions was just too funny. Mycroft was brilliant. Poor Harry, don't think it click with either of them yet that he was abused; wonder what he thinks of all of this.
Shinigami chapter 2 . 9/25/2010
HOW exactly are Lily and Sherlock related? Is Lily related to Mycroft too? I can see Mycroft driving Snape and the purebloods insane! But I wonder what Luna, Neville and Hermione would think of Sherlock...
tinybee chapter 2 . 9/25/2010
Love it. John's reaction to finding himself and Sherlock married, funny. Sherlock's behaviour with Harry is great, and his complete obliviousness about children is excellently written. I'm curious about why it's not in the crossover section, because I could have missed reading this fic, and I'm glad I found it. I hope you update soon.
kokylinda chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
This is great! Keep it up! I hope to read more of it soon :)

koky ;P
DeliriousNYC chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
Wow this is great! My lucky day to find this. :D
1,540 | « Prev Page 1 .. 93 100 101 102 103