Reviews for Harry Potter of Baker Street
LawofConservationofMass chapter 3 . 3/13/2014
Im sorry but when I google glutinium , nothing comes up. Is this a real word or just domething made up for the purpose of the plot. Sorry it's just really interesting to me
hahaha chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
I am not good at english so i cant understand it perfectly ,but i love this story!Beside, sherlock will share his room with john!i am very happy to read this!
Defiant Nefelibata chapter 16 . 3/12/2014
Wonderful! Tiny Harry is so cute!
mabidiso chapter 16 . 3/11/2014
That is, indeed, why John is so dangerous. John was awesome and spectacular and every lovely thing he could be. Wonder if Remus' wolf sat up and took notice of the alpha Captain establishing his authority and enforcing Percy's authority while he was at it. That was brilliant! Every last word of that party was hilarious and wonderful.
Kittens Kat chapter 16 . 3/11/2014
MAFITA chapter 16 . 3/10/2014
I loved the chapter! :) I loved the way John managed the situation and how everyone started calling Harry "Sherry" :D That was so cute! :D Anyway, I'm really looking forward to the next chapter! Hope to read you soon! Kisses!
LadyRhaella chapter 16 . 3/9/2014
Everything about this chapter was perfect! I loved John's tactics to wrangle in the kids and Sherlock's story was short but sweet. I will be giggling about Harry's reaction to the 'pintata' for the next few weeks, so cute! Can't wait for the next update! In the meantime, I'll have to check out your recommendation, sounds adorable and perfect for my little cousin. :)
bloodshound chapter 16 . 3/9/2014
... who knew the tactics to call soldiers to attention would work on kids.
Sherlock's story was kind of awesome too, simple but effective.
Helen Nurse chapter 12 . 3/9/2014
Martha is her name. Don't worry, I had to look it up for my fan fic (My Life as Sherlock Holmes's Assistant - Constellation's Revenge).
hypercell chapter 16 . 3/9/2014
I LOVE this story. You have written Sherlock soo well, which is very hard to do, especially in these types of stories.
I can't wait for more!
Illulian chapter 16 . 3/9/2014
Hahahaha! Sweet update! Thanks xD
Aracertariel chapter 16 . 3/9/2014
Its always fun to see a new chapter for this story. And I was happy to see Luna, even if interaction with her is likely to be minimal due to the age difference. I'm wondering if I should recognize this new "Mary" but can't think who it might be.

The Ginny-Luna bit reminded me of some friends I had as a kid. My sister and I both had ridiculously long hair, and whenever my mum dropped us off for a play date, she would anxiously remind us that we weren't allowed to play "beauty shop" with our friends - who had a habit of cutting each others' hair.
Sarah chapter 16 . 3/9/2014
Really good chapter. Enjoying reading this. Anymore chapters?
Mischa chapter 16 . 3/8/2014
I can't tell you how much I love this series... please continue!
Mischa chapter 16 . 3/8/2014
I can't tell you how much I love this and hope you update soon!
1,315 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »