Reviews for Harry Potter of Baker Street
Koven chapter 16 . 2/8/2016
Sweet story. And there's so much potential. It's really sad that so many good stories are unfinished. I'd like to think that this replacement Mary is Mary, Mary. I like the humor of John and Sherlock being married, but I was surprised at how much I liked her and didn't mind John getting married to her in the show. I hadn't shipped Johnlock, but worried that she'd ruin the bro-lmate dynamic. Sorry for the (probably confusing) mini-ramble, that's what I do. I enjoyed reading
Guest chapter 16 . 2/2/2016
Hope you have not abandoned the story. Its great!
Noxy the Proxy chapter 16 . 1/20/2016
Interesting.
indigo559 chapter 1 . 1/11/2016
Please update soon I love this story!
Guest chapter 16 . 1/11/2016
I'm hopping this is continued
YoChicken chapter 5 . 1/10/2016
loved Sherlock&Harry's street name game! :D
iHateHotWeather123 chapter 2 . 1/4/2016
Why couldn't Mycroft take care of and how exactly is Harry related to both BROTHERS AGAIN?! It's very odd and confusing since your whole "relation" of Harry is messed-up?
Bloodyroseangel chapter 16 . 12/25/2015

Lots of fun, thank you.
ReusableMermaid chapter 16 . 11/14/2015
Please please update
SusanL chapter 16 . 11/7/2015
Oh, how I wish this muse hadn't deserted you! Or, maybe the muse is just on an extended holiday? Either way, I'm sorry I've reached the last chapter :D Very well written and great plot!
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 3 . 10/18/2015
I absolutely love how you wrote Harriet, and Sherlock's answer was absolutely adorable. The naming debacle is just too funny.
Guest chapter 16 . 9/30/2015
Enjoyed your story writen
Rosa Mundi chapter 16 . 9/28/2015
Ooh, was that Mary as in the one John ends up married to in the series? If so, how nice of Mycroft!

I love this story.