Reviews for Harry Potter of Baker Street
SeanHicks4 chapter 16 . 2/23/2015
Interesting cross, hope ya come back to it.
lmo27 chapter 1 . 2/22/2015
This is a really good story. I really enjoy the fact that you have not made john and sherlock getting it on the focus of the story. It is really hard to find a well written general fic focused on being a family. They always turn into let's be a couple who has lots of sex. Please don't abandon this fic its a really enjoyable fun read :)
mountainlily00 chapter 16 . 1/30/2015
Everyone's are a bit out of character but the story’s enjoyable anyway. I do hope you end up finishing it.

One other thing, it’s interesting that the wizards seem to have fairly progressive views on same-sex marriages when they’re so backwards in nearly everything else.
laelruin chapter 16 . 1/24/2015
Very awesome last few chapters. Malfoy's run in with the muggles and Harry was spectacular. Especailly as John took him on and Malfoy grabbed Draco and fled. :)
This new nanny has me worried though. I do like that Remus is in the mix.
Keep up the awesome work!
Ruin
Guest chapter 16 . 1/24/2015
This is just wonderful. Charming and witty and so well written. I do hope you continue as it would be a shame not to.
WitchVela chapter 16 . 1/22/2015
love this. your writing is very good. characterizations are pretty spot on and entertaining. but most of all i love john in here. i would have loved to see the both of them in a romantic relationship eventually - wether that involves sex between them or no sex at all, but i'm content with it staying gen, too their little family is awesome and i would love to read more of them. keep writing.
Aureum chapter 16 . 1/21/2015
Hey, update soon! this is pretty good :)
ImagineStories chapter 16 . 1/10/2015
I do hope you continue this story! It's wonderful so far, and remains faithful to the characters. I love it.
AkiraNatsume chapter 16 . 1/9/2015
More chapters please. And a sequel.
CrazyFM chapter 16 . 1/7/2015
I really, really love this story, I really hope you continue it, it makes me laugh and smile and squeal like the fangirl I am.
Please please please continue this :)
CrazyFM chapter 14 . 1/7/2015
I loved this chapter, it made me laugh :-D
CrazyFM chapter 4 . 1/7/2015
Lol, I just love it, Sherlock running around, telling everybody, that he is married to John is just hilarious
rakely chapter 16 . 1/4/2015
Please update soon!
Guest chapter 16 . 1/2/2015
This story is cute! I love the character interactions and appreciate the fact that you have not swept John's "issue" under the rug. I can't wait to read future chapters. Wonderful job!
TinaMaki chapter 1 . 12/24/2014
This story sounds truly intriguing!
1,432 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »