Reviews for Harry Potter of Baker Street
TimeyWimeyBadWolf chapter 1 . 9/7
Go, Watson, go! Show Sherlock what for!
librarywitch chapter 11 . 8/17
My favorite chapter of this tale. Love it.
WhoCanRemember chapter 16 . 8/15
I find the bit with Sherry very suiting. Like, very.
Numquam the Raven chapter 16 . 8/6
I do hope that you will one day continue this, because it is absolutely wonderful and exciting!
reader1writer1 chapter 7 . 7/22
I love that: ...everyone knows old people have horrible immune systems! LOL
cethmistmyk chapter 16 . 6/30
I love this type of crossover! And I love the way you write, and the way you use bits of both universes, and the way magic has a scientific explanations (even if the things you can do aren't in the realm of physics). I'm not fully convinced the 3(?) years Harry spent with the Dursleys should have affected him so much, but every kids different. (Although I had thought that either canon or head canon concesus was that he didn't start cooking until he was 4, so that would be easier to break? idk)
I love how Sherlock and John are totally platonic while being in a loving relationship (and thank you for stating there would be no explicit slash, I love a good johnlock slash fic, but knowing it wasn't coming let me enjoy this so much more!)
Also, where are we in the Sherlock canon? Or Are we before or after the fall? Or is this something else entirely, and it's up to us to decide where because canon is diverging in both directions? (Do we have to be concerned about Moriarty?)
I can't wait for more! I want to know if we know Remus' replacement Mary, I want to know if Sherlock talks to Xenophilius Lovegood (and what comes of that), I want to know how Harry being raised by a consulting detective changes the way he looks are magic, and muggleborns. I just want to know more! Please! *sends cookies*
James Birdsong chapter 16 . 6/25
I demand more chapters
ani chapter 4 . 6/22
now everytime Sally calls Sherlock 'Freak' i think of your story!
Jenny Cooper chapter 1 . 5/17
Its really very interesting information about Harry Potter of Baker Street.
ani chapter 9 . 4/30
you should do a chapter where they take Harry to visit Mummy! see how she reacts to the news.
ani chapter 5 . 4/18
it's nice to see some of Sherry's lessons with Sherlock, especially with how interactive it is. and it's downright adorable!
IWasNeverReal chapter 16 . 3/29
Oooh, is this Mary The Mary? SO GOOD!
Carrie chapter 15 . 3/26
I know you're probably not working much more on this story...but I'd absolutely love to see what you could do to insert Sirius into the story..Sherlock clearing him but having to also find a way to fit him into Harry's life without feeling (or admitting to feeling) emotionally threatened.
Fallow51 chapter 16 . 3/25
Kudos :)
Orange3WhiteSkew chapter 9 . 3/22
And that answers that question (the one about 221C).
1,315 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »