Reviews for Harry Potter of Baker Street
I love when John gets confused about things that he should be confused about and Sherlock is oblivious. It's so funny.
Sugar0o chapter 4 . 9/7
yanno I'm a REALLY big HP fan, and its only been this last year that i've started readign the fanfics for it. I'm rather scared of the rather large amount of Slash in HP. Not that i mind it but some characters i just cant see every being together because no matter what the movies have made a bit of a permanent place in my mind for what the characters look like. All that being said I said away because of things like Snape/Harry and Lucius/Harry and the sort, but i found my nitch ad have eventually take up Xovers for the HP world.

I've read Sherlock Xovers before i had ever seen the new show with Cumberbatch. I've got to tell you this has me now rolling with adorationa dn laughter with this version of Sherlock now in my head, as i've recently FINALLY seen season 1, and just got season 2. So i can't help but kinda laugh a lot while reading it because its so very on point to the newest version of him.

all that saie, I really adore this so far :3
TimeyWimeyBadWolf chapter 16 . 9/7
Please please please continue thia AWESOME, EPIC, SUPER COOL story. I love it!
TimeyWimeyBadWolf chapter 1 . 9/7
Go, Watson, go! Show Sherlock what for!
librarywitch chapter 11 . 8/17
My favorite chapter of this tale. Love it.
WhoCanRemember chapter 16 . 8/15
I find the bit with Sherry very suiting. Like, very.
Numquam the Raven chapter 16 . 8/6
I do hope that you will one day continue this, because it is absolutely wonderful and exciting!
reader1writer1 chapter 7 . 7/22
I love that: ...everyone knows old people have horrible immune systems! LOL
cethmistmyk chapter 16 . 6/30
I love this type of crossover! And I love the way you write, and the way you use bits of both universes, and the way magic has a scientific explanations (even if the things you can do aren't in the realm of physics). I'm not fully convinced the 3(?) years Harry spent with the Dursleys should have affected him so much, but every kids different. (Although I had thought that either canon or head canon concesus was that he didn't start cooking until he was 4, so that would be easier to break? idk)
I love how Sherlock and John are totally platonic while being in a loving relationship (and thank you for stating there would be no explicit slash, I love a good johnlock slash fic, but knowing it wasn't coming let me enjoy this so much more!)
Also, where are we in the Sherlock canon? Or Are we before or after the fall? Or is this something else entirely, and it's up to us to decide where because canon is diverging in both directions? (Do we have to be concerned about Moriarty?)
I can't wait for more! I want to know if we know Remus' replacement Mary, I want to know if Sherlock talks to Xenophilius Lovegood (and what comes of that), I want to know how Harry being raised by a consulting detective changes the way he looks are magic, and muggleborns. I just want to know more! Please! *sends cookies*
James Birdsong chapter 16 . 6/25
I demand more chapters
ani chapter 4 . 6/22
now everytime Sally calls Sherlock 'Freak' i think of your story!
Jenny Cooper chapter 1 . 5/17
Its really very interesting information about Harry Potter of Baker Street.
ani chapter 9 . 4/30
you should do a chapter where they take Harry to visit Mummy! see how she reacts to the news.
ani chapter 5 . 4/18
it's nice to see some of Sherry's lessons with Sherlock, especially with how interactive it is. and it's downright adorable!
IWasNeverReal chapter 16 . 3/29
Oooh, is this Mary The Mary? SO GOOD!
1,318 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »