Reviews for Harry Potter of Baker Street
Duchess67 chapter 9 . 3/3/2023
*giggle Poor John!
Duchess67 chapter 8 . 3/3/2023
I laughed so hard at that last line, I choked. *still giggling*
Duchess67 chapter 4 . 3/3/2023
I am loving the fact that little Harry finally has people who CARE and Donovan needs to be slapped. Grrrr
Roxas fleur chapter 13 . 7/26/2022
Loll what a cute scene! The owls can understand them talk
Dark-Prince-of-Clowns chapter 14 . 7/12/2022
Y'know... When I started reading this chapter, I assumed the term "muggle mounters" refered to a fetish.

Y'know... Like "Tubby Chasers", or those posh ladies who get down and dirty with the help, or plantation women who snuck out to get dirty with the slaves because it's something hot to be dirtied by depraved acts.

If that's their name for a quidditch team... Actually, that's exactly how terrible wizards tend to name things, so... good job?

Anyway.

LOVE this story! :D

PLEASE keep writing on the sequel! _

Oh, I can't WAIT to see Hermione's insecurety-paired-with-authorety-and-book-worship deals with Harry's friendly raised-by-genious-sociopath persona! _

Inteligence is MOSTLY upbringing after all, and very little genetics. (Unless you have a disabillity or mutation.) And Harry's mom was suposedly smart anyway.

Which means Hermione tying her self-worth into always being the best in class -because she feels she has no other skills-, paired with her belief that if she doesn't help someone with school work, she has no value and they will ditch her -making her liable to sabotage her friends subconciously -and resent those who do better than her- because of said insecurety...

But Harry IS friendly, and lack predjudice... and proboably ebds in either Slytherin (Sherlock is sneaky as hell) or Ravenclaw... and if Watson has enough influence, he could be a puff...

Anyway... I am SO looking forward to see what you will do! :D
Lava the Purgato chapter 12 . 5/12/2022
well
Lava the Purgato chapter 11 . 5/12/2022
wwwwwwwwww
Guest chapter 10 . 5/12/2022
www
Kal chapter 4 . 5/10/2022
THEY;RE SO ADORABLE, I love Harry for kicking Lestrade though lol.
Crash Course Trainee chapter 3 . 4/10/2022
It works for humans as well you know? If you call someone loser throughout their school life, they'll start to respond when someone says it.
Yankeegomera chapter 17 . 1/29/2022
A good story. Sudenly I'm craving this crossover a lot. Thanks
Guest chapter 17 . 10/29/2021
Lovely. Very satisfying in that it brought them together and through the critical plot point and beyond as a family.
icyisabelle chapter 1 . 10/11/2021
Dumblewhore
Mickey chapter 17 . 8/29/2021
Loved this story
Steve-Arkarian chapter 9 . 7/31/2021
Huh, chloroform mixed with something does get paint out, including out of silk.
1,560 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »