Reviews for Harry Potter of Baker Street
Orange3WhiteSkew chapter 7 . 3/22
They're just too cute!
Really enjoyed it so far.
SeanHicks4 chapter 16 . 2/23
Interesting cross, hope ya come back to it.
lmo24 chapter 1 . 2/22
This is a really good story. I really enjoy the fact that you have not made john and sherlock getting it on the focus of the story. It is really hard to find a well written general fic focused on being a family. They always turn into let's be a couple who has lots of sex. Please don't abandon this fic its a really enjoyable fun read :)
mountainlily00 chapter 16 . 1/30
Everyone's are a bit out of character but the story’s enjoyable anyway. I do hope you end up finishing it.

One other thing, it’s interesting that the wizards seem to have fairly progressive views on same-sex marriages when they’re so backwards in nearly everything else.
laelruin chapter 16 . 1/24
Very awesome last few chapters. Malfoy's run in with the muggles and Harry was spectacular. Especailly as John took him on and Malfoy grabbed Draco and fled. :)
This new nanny has me worried though. I do like that Remus is in the mix.
Keep up the awesome work!
Ruin
This is just wonderful. Charming and witty and so well written. I do hope you continue as it would be a shame not to.
WitchVela chapter 16 . 1/22
love this. your writing is very good. characterizations are pretty spot on and entertaining. but most of all i love john in here. i would have loved to see the both of them in a romantic relationship eventually - wether that involves sex between them or no sex at all, but i'm content with it staying gen, too their little family is awesome and i would love to read more of them. keep writing.
Aureum chapter 16 . 1/21
Hey, update soon! this is pretty good :)
ImagineStories chapter 16 . 1/10
I do hope you continue this story! It's wonderful so far, and remains faithful to the characters. I love it.
AkiraNatsume chapter 16 . 1/9
More chapters please. And a sequel.
CrazyFM chapter 16 . 1/7
I really, really love this story, I really hope you continue it, it makes me laugh and smile and squeal like the fangirl I am.
Please please please continue this :)
CrazyFM chapter 14 . 1/7
I loved this chapter, it made me laugh :-D
CrazyFM chapter 4 . 1/7
Lol, I just love it, Sherlock running around, telling everybody, that he is married to John is just hilarious
rakely chapter 16 . 1/4