Reviews for Harry Potter of Baker Street
bibliopuff chapter 8 . 3/22/2021
the petrified one and the mute one oh my god sherlock
bibliopuff chapter 2 . 3/22/2021
only chapter two and im already cackling several times! i just love how sherlock and john reacted to everything xD
SunPho3n1x chapter 17 . 2/19/2021
This is my second time reading the story and I absolutely love it. John and Sherlock were very cute with Harry. Thank you for writing this.
Guest chapter 7 . 2/7/2021
This chapter (7) is one of the funniest chapters I have ever read!
stevem1 chapter 17 . 1/9/2021
This is an excellent Harry Potter/Sherlock cross-over. Engaging, funny, heart warming and well written.
Guest chapter 5 . 1/7/2021
Lol. John gave Sherlock a biscuit as well. Love it.
Guest chapter 2 . 1/6/2021
Loooll. This is fantastic. I love John’s… well, it’s not really a reaction, is it, when he can barely string together two words? It’s hilarious either way, though.
envirosue chapter 17 . 12/14/2020
This was great fun to read.
envirosue chapter 8 . 12/14/2020
Lol!
envirosue chapter 7 . 12/14/2020
Awareness, love this chapter.
envirosue chapter 5 . 12/14/2020
Honestly, I giggled while reading this. Had to try and explain crossover ficus, thanks for that.
airunee chapter 2 . 11/1/2020
I'm so confused. Last chapter, the note said Sherlock's aunt was Lily, meaning she was either his parents' sister or cousin (how many times removed) making Sherlock and Harry cousins. But here, it is implied that it was Sherlock's mother who had an affair, resulting in Sherlock being only Mycroft's half-brother. What does that make Lily then? Harry? They're obviously still cousins either way but like, how many times removed are they?
KaidenTheFroggie chapter 3 . 8/26/2020
Harry: *bangs head on wall* THESE BITCHES GAY. GOOD FOR THEM, good for them.
eeveejacob chapter 17 . 8/5/2020