Reviews for Harry Potter of Baker Street
WitchVela chapter 16 . 1/22
love this. your writing is very good. characterizations are pretty spot on and entertaining. but most of all i love john in here. i would have loved to see the both of them in a romantic relationship eventually - wether that involves sex between them or no sex at all, but i'm content with it staying gen, too their little family is awesome and i would love to read more of them. keep writing.
Beatus.DeAlatum chapter 16 . 1/21
Hey, update soon! this is pretty good :)
ImagineStories chapter 16 . 1/10
I do hope you continue this story! It's wonderful so far, and remains faithful to the characters. I love it.
AkiraNatsume chapter 16 . 1/9
More chapters please. And a sequel.
CrazyFM chapter 16 . 1/7
I really, really love this story, I really hope you continue it, it makes me laugh and smile and squeal like the fangirl I am.
Please please please continue this :)
CrazyFM chapter 14 . 1/7
I loved this chapter, it made me laugh :-D
CrazyFM chapter 4 . 1/7
Lol, I just love it, Sherlock running around, telling everybody, that he is married to John is just hilarious
rakely chapter 16 . 1/4
Please update soon!
This story is cute! I love the character interactions and appreciate the fact that you have not swept John's "issue" under the rug. I can't wait to read future chapters. Wonderful job!
TinaMaki chapter 1 . 12/24/2014
This story sounds truly intriguing!
Soulless Traveler chapter 16 . 12/8/2014
Absolutely hilarious, cute, believable, and well written. Pintata. Never getting over that one.
Psyka chapter 16 . 11/21/2014
Oh im in love i love it please please please update again soon
tinawinna chapter 16 . 11/19/2014
This story is so adorably cute! I love it! I can't wait for the next chapter! :D
...I'm kinda inspired to draw art for it... I'm seriously thinking about it, if that's ok with you?
uteruskraken chapter 16 . 11/9/2014
I don't know if you're going to continue this or start a sequel but it's really good. They are soo cute, I love when Harry started calling Sherlock daddy.
NabikiB chapter 16 . 11/7/2014