Reviews for Harry Potter of Baker Street
smiles2go chapter 17 . 7/24/2016
Delightful!
zeps9001 chapter 17 . 7/24/2016
This would have been a good story, if this was only an introduction. As this was the whole actual story, it's kinda shitty.

Think about the books you have read, how many of them is just the description of daily life of a 5 year old? With the biggest event being a small brawl with the Malfoys.
unnamed and unimportant chapter 11 . 7/23/2016
love your story so much. ive been laughin hysterically
Goddess Seshat chapter 17 . 7/19/2016
Love2read23 chapter 17 . 7/11/2016
Adorable. Absolutely adorable. Thank you so much for writing.
Love2read23 chapter 4 . 7/11/2016
Ah that's so cute. And you're right, thank you for explaining, I like knowing that this isn't going to be slash.
StillWatersAreDeep chapter 17 . 7/6/2016
I really like this fiction. It sounds very realistic and it is funny. :) Thank you for writing it.
Duchess67 chapter 17 . 6/25/2016
What a wonderfully delightful story!
Erik chapter 17 . 6/25/2016
A well written and engrossing nice story.
jada951 chapter 10 . 6/22/2016
what a sweet chapter w/ the fingerpaints and exploding colors!
GJMEGA chapter 11 . 6/19/2016
Wait, so magic can't fix eyesight, but a muggle ophthalmologist with a laser can?
poonpeiyun chapter 17 . 6/17/2016
It's so nice. Especially the 'we are together' part
Golden Bearded Dragon chapter 1 . 6/14/2016
This was great. ;) And I found the joke about most doctors being named John hilarious. Because it's true. My dad is a doctor, and his name is John, and he knows like, five other doctors named John. I don't understand how that's possible, really.
palmtreehead chapter 17 . 6/2/2016
This was great! And I am so glad I found it just after you finished it ;) Thanks for sharing, I really loved how you kept everyone in character, glutinic energy and Sherlock's ability to look at magic objectively made this fantastic and love the way you properly explained the unlikely blood tie. Will check out your page shortly
The MaskedKiwi chapter 17 . 5/31/2016
That was absolutely adorable. Wonderful job. I really enjoyed this.
1,435 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »