Reviews for Harry Potter of Baker Street
Psyka chapter 16 . 11/21/2014
Oh im in love i love it please please please update again soon
tinawinna chapter 16 . 11/19/2014
This story is so adorably cute! I love it! I can't wait for the next chapter! :D
...I'm kinda inspired to draw art for it... I'm seriously thinking about it, if that's ok with you?
uteruskraken chapter 16 . 11/9/2014
I don't know if you're going to continue this or start a sequel but it's really good. They are soo cute, I love when Harry started calling Sherlock daddy.
ThePlotBunnyFarmerFromHell chapter 16 . 11/7/2014
Still needs a crup.
ThePlotBunnyFarmerFromHell chapter 10 . 11/7/2014
Lockie makes a good four year old himself, doesn't he? I'd love to see the Doctor's reaction should he catch him at it during a play date...11th would be fun. Northern and Grumpy would be moreso.
ThePlotBunnyFarmerFromHell chapter 5 . 11/7/2014
They need a crup in the flat, I think. So Lockie can learn the difference between canid and human.
ThePlotBunnyFarmerFromHell chapter 2 . 11/7/2014
Well, there should be some sort of potion available to cause an orientation switch...
Miss Nailia chapter 16 . 11/2/2014
i loved your story it's funny andinteresting, please update soon!
Mady-leen chapter 16 . 10/22/2014
Your story is so very sweet, I love it! I hope you'll continue :)
Marauders-Lover chapter 16 . 10/18/2014
Kind of like Sherlock forgetting about werewolves!
The Third Biker Scholar chapter 16 . 10/14/2014
oh wow! go john and percy! lol, never thought I'd say that one. loved this!
lavanyalabelle chapter 16 . 9/18/2014
Love it. Please update soon.
rekrula chapter 7 . 8/29/2014
Love your Sherlock with Harry! Thanks for sharing!
Sirwalterbeck chapter 3 . 8/16/2014
not sure why everyones obsessed with getting sherlock and watson married but the characterization is impeccable
ink and blue jays chapter 16 . 8/16/2014
I am loving this and I hope you update soon. Little Sherry is so adorably sharp. As is Sherlock. Also, Remus! Poor guy, he's still all uncertain, I think. But is that new Mary Rita Skeeter? Blond hair alone isn't much to go on, but Rita'd be interested in Harry for sure...

Anyway. The plot and writing are really good. Hope you don't abandon this. New chapter soon? Please?
1,296 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »