Reviews for Harry Potter of Baker Street
misuky7 chapter 17 . 10/16/2016
This was cute. I cannot wait to read the one-shots that go with this. I do so wish there had been more but it was still quite enjoyable. :3
Synaps chapter 17 . 10/16/2016
This was a good read. The characters were ic, and the character dynamics were interesting. Good mixture of humour and fluff.
Juliana Brandagamba chapter 17 . 10/14/2016
This is a magnificent, touching, heart-warming and charming story! The characters were spot-on, the scenario extraordinary - I adored it! :D
Turtle Kid the Woolgatherer chapter 17 . 9/23/2016
Oh, this little family is magic! ;)
Honestly don't you two read chapter 17 . 9/17/2016
Well, it was hurried but it bad.
FireDragon1 chapter 17 . 9/9/2016
This has been the very first HP/SH crossover that I ever read, and I am ever so glad that I did. Most expectacular, I love their characterizations and the story, your writing is superb, cudos to you and your beta. I know that you ran out of steam for the story and I'm super glad that you gave it a 'closing'. I would have loved to see your Harry enter Howarts, would have solved the stone's mystery in seconds lol. Anyways, good job and good luck!
FD
sakuzi-chan chapter 8 . 9/2/2016
Poor poor John. I was madly chuckling through this chap :)
sakuzi-chan chapter 7 . 9/2/2016
Aww sick leaking Harry. Holmes is seriously so clueless hehe. Cute nonetheless
HarnGin chapter 17 . 8/27/2016
I've loved this story since I first found it YEARS ago. I'm sorry to see that you have stopped it here, but I'm looking forward to the one shots. Thanks for sharing it with us.
Relijor chapter 12 . 8/24/2016
BrilliantLady chapter 1 . 8/23/2016
Love this fic from AO3. Just stopping by to add it to my fanfiction dot net favourites. :)
LadyTeldra chapter 17 . 8/10/2016
-coos- So cute. I'm going to go stalk your page now.
LadyTeldra chapter 15 . 8/10/2016
-blinks- Oh... Okay? -looks up the book mentioned-

Also, I would not be opposed to a sequel. You stayed in character for them very well. I really really enjoyed it.
MagicMistress chapter 4 . 8/7/2016
If I saw that, I would certainly be making a happy noise.
katmom chapter 17 . 8/2/2016
Thank you for sharing this marvelous story with us. I look forward to seeing more from this universe.

Kathie