Reviews for Harry Potter of Baker Street
NabikiB chapter 10 . 11/7/2014
Lockie makes a good four year old himself, doesn't he? I'd love to see the Doctor's reaction should he catch him at it during a play date...11th would be fun. Northern and Grumpy would be moreso.
NabikiB chapter 5 . 11/7/2014
They need a crup in the flat, I think. So Lockie can learn the difference between canid and human.
NabikiB chapter 2 . 11/7/2014
Well, there should be some sort of potion available to cause an orientation switch...
Miss Nailia chapter 16 . 11/2/2014
i loved your story it's funny andinteresting, please update soon!
Mady-leen chapter 16 . 10/22/2014
Your story is so very sweet, I love it! I hope you'll continue :)
Marauders-Lover chapter 16 . 10/18/2014
Kind of like Sherlock forgetting about werewolves!
The Third Biker Scholar chapter 16 . 10/14/2014
oh wow! go john and percy! lol, never thought I'd say that one. loved this!
lavanyalabelle chapter 16 . 9/18/2014
Love it. Please update soon.
rekrula chapter 7 . 8/29/2014
Love your Sherlock with Harry! Thanks for sharing!
Sirwalterbeck chapter 3 . 8/16/2014
not sure why everyones obsessed with getting sherlock and watson married but the characterization is impeccable
ink and blue jays chapter 16 . 8/16/2014
I am loving this and I hope you update soon. Little Sherry is so adorably sharp. As is Sherlock. Also, Remus! Poor guy, he's still all uncertain, I think. But is that new Mary Rita Skeeter? Blond hair alone isn't much to go on, but Rita'd be interested in Harry for sure...

Anyway. The plot and writing are really good. Hope you don't abandon this. New chapter soon? Please?
Rose1414 chapter 16 . 8/13/2014
Please update?
Helese chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
Hi there. It's been a while but I thought I'd read this story again, I just love it so much!

IDK if you remember, but I asked you to red me some Sherlock stuff cuz I was interested in the fandom and you kindly did. I am now a big Sherlock fan and I wanted to say thanks. So, thanks!

I hope you're not finished with this story, but I would be happy if you kept adding to it forever.

Thanks again!
Jessica chapter 16 . 7/29/2014
I really like this story so please, please, please update again soon.
BYoshi1993 chapter 16 . 7/24/2014
I love it! It is very cute. I'm trying to write cute but it's kinda difficult. I can't seem to get the tone right. :(
1,292 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »