Reviews for Harry Potter of Baker Street
Guest chapter 17 . 7/9/2020
This is heart wrenchingly perfect
Matt chapter 2 . 6/18/2020
It's a civil union, not civic.
WeisseHex chapter 17 . 6/10/2020
Nice wrap up
NabikiB chapter 12 . 3/18/2020
They're both toast.
stacyleedam25 chapter 17 . 3/10/2020
Please update this story is so good and can't wait to see what happens next
Sternendiebin chapter 8 . 2/20/2020
I can't believe how cute all of this is. Also, Sherlock's slow development towards parenting skills and being a father figure is absolutely marvelous.
mab70 chapter 17 . 2/19/2020
Such a delightful story!
SomeOne chapter 17 . 2/16/2020
About those endnotes of the latest chapter? Idont see any? They where said to contain details about a webcomic based upon this story 'Harry Potter of baker street' and i't like those details? Thank you, sorry for the inconvienens . I dont own a acount (or anything mutch else really) so this would be the only way to convey any massages to you.. therefore this. it would be mutch appreciated and helpful if you reaply them to this chapter or atach a new one with the notes/details if that possible (sorry i pretty mutch know nothing supstantial in that "technical" derecttion .
Bye have a good day! Maybe we'll hear from eachother again some other day?
SunPho3n1x chapter 17 . 2/4/2020
Great job! I thought John and Sherlock were funny. Thank you for writing this.
marthapreston4 chapter 6 . 1/29/2020
its like sherlock forgets muggles kills witchs so they have to hide you would think a genius would know that
marthapreston4 chapter 2 . 1/29/2020
Harry going from abuse to neglect isn't funny. Sherlock doesnt know what he is doing and doesnt actually care about the kid
Rilliane chapter 17 . 11/22/2019
This was so funny! I loved when Sherlock repeatedly called Harry Sherry and it stuck :D
mumphie chapter 17 . 11/20/2019
i really liked this story, until the end. Your humor is fun and it made the story delightfully quirky. It's just that somehow you jumped from - oh look a case - to - 'they' were attacking the family. Non sequitur. Somehow I think another chapter or two before introducing Moriarty. The waterfall is connected, but you smashed it in so much that your story became disjointed. For that I am sad because I was enjoying it. Ah well. I will take a gander at the 11 year old Harry story. It will be interesting as to how he turned out. Never did find out if this was going to be a Lord Harry story.
1,540 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »