Reviews for Harry Potter of Baker Street
CrimsonQueen24 chapter 17 . 5/12/2021
Awww so cute! I loved that ending. It was perfect for their perfectly imperfect family :) Amazing story. I adored all the Sherlock shenanigans and poor John left to clean up the mess. Plus I think you did a marvelous job incorporating the Harry Potter world into the Sherlock one.
Dr Gero chapter 17 . 4/20/2021
This was a really cute story! I admit I was mostly looking for a mini-Sherlock or Watson in Hogwarts story and seeing how that played out (it's surprisingly hard to find) but I still enjoyed this.
bibliopuff chapter 17 . 3/23/2021
i love it!
bibliopuff chapter 17 . 3/23/2021
i love the family feeling of the story and how happy harry is living with sherlock and John despite of everything. thank you for writing this story!
bibliopuff chapter 8 . 3/22/2021
what would happen if john wasn't there oh my god
bibliopuff chapter 8 . 3/22/2021
the petrified one and the mute one oh my god sherlock
bibliopuff chapter 2 . 3/22/2021
only chapter two and im already cackling several times! i just love how sherlock and john reacted to everything xD
SunPho3n1x chapter 17 . 2/19/2021
This is my second time reading the story and I absolutely love it. John and Sherlock were very cute with Harry. Thank you for writing this.
Guest chapter 7 . 2/7/2021
This chapter (7) is one of the funniest chapters I have ever read!
stevem1 chapter 17 . 1/9/2021
This is an excellent Harry Potter/Sherlock cross-over. Engaging, funny, heart warming and well written.
Guest chapter 5 . 1/7/2021
Lol. John gave Sherlock a biscuit as well. Love it.
Guest chapter 2 . 1/6/2021
Loooll. This is fantastic. I love John’s… well, it’s not really a reaction, is it, when he can barely string together two words? It’s hilarious either way, though.
envirosue chapter 17 . 12/14/2020
This was great fun to read.
envirosue chapter 8 . 12/14/2020
Lol!
envirosue chapter 7 . 12/14/2020
Awareness, love this chapter.
1,560 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »