Reviews for Harry Potter of Baker Street
envirosue chapter 5 . 12/14/2020
Honestly, I giggled while reading this. Had to try and explain crossover ficus, thanks for that.
airunee chapter 2 . 11/1/2020
I'm so confused. Last chapter, the note said Sherlock's aunt was Lily, meaning she was either his parents' sister or cousin (how many times removed) making Sherlock and Harry cousins. But here, it is implied that it was Sherlock's mother who had an affair, resulting in Sherlock being only Mycroft's half-brother. What does that make Lily then? Harry? They're obviously still cousins either way but like, how many times removed are they?
KaidenTheFroggie chapter 3 . 8/26/2020
Harry: *bangs head on wall* THESE BITCHES GAY. GOOD FOR THEM, good for them.
eeveejacob chapter 17 . 8/5/2020
So cute and funny! Thanks
marthapreston4 chapter 3 . 8/1/2020
awwwww
Guest chapter 17 . 7/9/2020
This is heart wrenchingly perfect
Matt chapter 2 . 6/18/2020
It's a civil union, not civic.
WeisseHex chapter 17 . 6/10/2020
Nice wrap up
NabikiB chapter 12 . 3/18/2020
They're both toast.
stacyleedam25 chapter 17 . 3/10/2020
Please update this story is so good and can't wait to see what happens next
12348705123897deactivated chapter 8 . 2/20/2020
I can't believe how cute all of this is. Also, Sherlock's slow development towards parenting skills and being a father figure is absolutely marvelous.
mab70 chapter 17 . 2/19/2020
Such a delightful story!
SomeOne chapter 17 . 2/16/2020
About those endnotes of the latest chapter? Idont see any? They where said to contain details about a webcomic based upon this story 'Harry Potter of baker street' and i't like those details? Thank you, sorry for the inconvienens . I dont own a acount (or anything mutch else really) so this would be the only way to convey any massages to you.. therefore this. it would be mutch appreciated and helpful if you reaply them to this chapter or atach a new one with the notes/details if that possible (sorry i pretty mutch know nothing supstantial in that "technical" derecttion .
Bye have a good day! Maybe we'll hear from eachother again some other day?
1,560 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »