Reviews for Harry Potter of Baker Street
GJMEGA chapter 11 . 6/19/2016
Wait, so magic can't fix eyesight, but a muggle ophthalmologist with a laser can?
poonpeiyun chapter 17 . 6/17/2016
It's so nice. Especially the 'we are together' part
Golden Bearded Dragon chapter 1 . 6/14/2016
This was great. ;) And I found the joke about most doctors being named John hilarious. Because it's true. My dad is a doctor, and his name is John, and he knows like, five other doctors named John. I don't understand how that's possible, really.
palmtreehead chapter 17 . 6/2/2016
This was great! And I am so glad I found it just after you finished it ;) Thanks for sharing, I really loved how you kept everyone in character, glutinic energy and Sherlock's ability to look at magic objectively made this fantastic and love the way you properly explained the unlikely blood tie. Will check out your page shortly
The MaskedKiwi chapter 17 . 5/31/2016
That was absolutely adorable. Wonderful job. I really enjoyed this.
GreenTinge chapter 17 . 5/24/2016
Well, I'm quitesad that this is the end of this story. I don't remember the last time I read this, but when it was updated, I have to read it all over again. And I enjoy it. Thank you for such a wonderful story! Hope you will keep on writing, most likely on other stories. Thank you.
tanithlipsky chapter 17 . 5/23/2016
very good! I loved it!
Phen Ex Libris chapter 17 . 5/20/2016
I just loved this story. It was such a joy to read. You nailed the characters and I loved the reactions. Fantastic job. Thank you so much for sharing your abilities. I will be re-reading this every time I need a good laugh. Thanks again.
DeviousClass chapter 17 . 5/16/2016
The ending is rather abrupt ._. I think just two or three paragraphs would have set the ending mood.
CatishAngel07 chapter 17 . 5/14/2016
I have to say I really do love this. I usually don't like stories that seen like little snap shots but this has turned me around. And I love how you picked up the little details like Harry's first glasses and so much more, it made this so wonderful. I hope you continue on into Hogwarts years but if you don't his is a great stand alone piece. Wonderful job
Glomgling chapter 17 . 5/13/2016
This story is wonderful and I love it so much!
All the fluffy and the feels and the LOVE makes me smile so much (and by so much I mean all the time reading this fic!)
I kinda wish you would continue the fic though.
It is such a wonderful story.
Harriverse chapter 17 . 5/13/2016
Loved it!
StarlightGilgalad chapter 17 . 5/13/2016
I LOVED IT!
Guest chapter 17 . 5/12/2016
*flails a bit*
*cheers*
Guest chapter 10 . 5/12/2016
An excellent experiment for children, especially with magic to help clean it up!
1,440 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »