Reviews for Harry Potter of Baker Street
Elelith chapter 11 . 3/14/2012
Great crossover! I'm looking everywhere for Sherlock/Harry fics, but only few are well written and interesting...this one is definitely one of them! Thank you and hope you update soon!
J chapter 11 . 3/12/2012
I really enjoyed reading your story and actually laughed at Sherlock's experiment with paints. I think your portay of Mrs Longbottom is spot on and I hope John can help poor Neville to come out of his shell. I'm looking forward to the rest of the chapter.

J
laelruin chapter 11 . 3/7/2012
I loved it. You did a superb job and I'm looking forward to reading more. Leery of male/male sexual relations, I am. However, I'm very impressed with the "just friendship" and find it highly amusing. :) All of the characters are in character (nod for obvious differences need of slight changes) and Harry's and Sherlock's insistence on "Sherry" is very entertaining. If you intend to continue this piece into Harry's later years I would be very interested in seeing where you go with this.

Keep up the awesome work,

Ruin
thrnbrooke chapter 11 . 3/6/2012
Can't wait to see what getting Harry glasses could possibly lead to chaos.
Wanderling chapter 11 . 3/6/2012
brilliant! keep writing! :D love the plot and little Harry is super cute. excellent characterization, very in character awesome :D
shiarein chapter 11 . 3/6/2012
This is just so sweet! Thanks for sharing!
ObsidianEmbrace chapter 4 . 3/4/2012
Okay, I don't want to stop to review because I am in love like you can't believe with this story but I had to tell I am in love with it! Which requires me to stop! Ack! Must go on. I loved and adored this last scene, John's Sherlock head petting and Sherlock's care for Harry. Guh!
Comma-Toes chapter 11 . 3/2/2012
Brilliant! Extraordinary! I love this story. You manage to make this sweet to the point of even being fluffy but amazingly in character. I actually drew you some fan art, I was so inspired. I only just discovered this series last week, and watched all six episodes in a couple days, so naturally I went looking for fics. This is brilliant and I love how you incorporate the magical world into the world of Sherlock...Just, pure love. Here is the link to the picture I drew: art/Harry-Potter-of-Baker-Street-288291291

If that doesn't work, just look up "Harry Potter of Baker Street" on deviant art by PoeticFever.

I hope to read more from you soon!

toes
Llaeldryn chapter 11 . 3/2/2012
Love it~ Looking forward to the next chapter~ :D
dgpolo chapter 11 . 3/2/2012
So glad to see this update! I think your Harry is utterly adorable. I hope you don't keep us hanging on that cliff for too long. Thanks for a wonderful story.
czanghi chapter 11 . 3/2/2012
I'm so glad you updated this! I had almost lost hope. I suppose now is as good a time as any to tell you I absolutely adore this series. This is my favorite fan fiction I've ever read. It flows so easily and the dynamics between characters are very natural. Well done.
Love itXD
ImLostForever chapter 11 . 3/2/2012
John REALLY needs to tell Sherlock to stop confusing Harry.
Marcielle's Musings chapter 11 . 3/2/2012
My two favorite fanfictions combined! They are just so cute! Please update soon!

-Marcielle-
gginsc chapter 11 . 3/2/2012
Leaving children with Sherlock! Shame on you. I like having Harry as part of the Holmes family. I hated the way his aunt and uncle treated him in the books.
1,444 | « Prev Page 1 .. 52 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 72 .. Last Next »