Reviews for Harry Potter of Baker Street
anaraz chapter 11 . 3/1/2012
so will Harry get Hedwig or different owl ?

I can't wait!
LaurelGrace chapter 11 . 3/1/2012
I'm so glad this has been updated! I fell in love with it when I first read it last year(I was on a different account), and I recently thought about it again and went looking for it to see if it was updated. It wasn't, but I favourited and subscribed to it anyway, because I just love it.

I really like Sherlock!with a heart.
Sofia Ottoman chapter 11 . 3/1/2012
Brilliant, brilliant chapter :)
BeLlIxiEs chapter 11 . 3/1/2012
Awww the mental picture of Harry drawing for Sherlock is just yo sweet.

*0* i almost melt there...xD thank u for the update.
Turtle Kid the Woolgatherer chapter 11 . 3/1/2012
I was wondering when this would happen! Although it being a bit traumatizing for Watson is kind of . . . actually, now that I think about it, it's not that surprising.
killing u with umbrellas chapter 11 . 3/1/2012
loved it
DarkRavie chapter 11 . 3/1/2012
Xedra chapter 11 . 3/1/2012
I really do adore this fic. I have to admit, when I first started reading this I hadn't seen the new BBC version of Sherlock, so in my mind I was picturing the Jude Law/RDJ pair, but set in modern London. Odd, but I still found it adorable. But now that I've seen the new series (which I love to pieces), I'm loving this fic even more! XD
ephemeral violet chapter 11 . 3/1/2012
Oh sweet baby Jesus. That was AWESOME. 8D I wanna read more...

"Help. Surrounded by rainbow vomit and little people"

God forbid Sherlock finds where to buy an owl. Not only would it prolly be spectacularly short-lived, but it would prolly be noticed quite easily...
ReaderinthePNW chapter 11 . 3/1/2012
Yay! I cheered out loud when I saw that you'd updated this! And it was awesome! I went back and read the chapter before (my sop for fics that I haven't read in awhile), and was laughing all over again about the paint! This was great, the part with Harry's drawing of "Family" was wonderful! I can't wait to see the second part-looks like a lot of allusions in the beginning have yet to be explained! Congratulations on your book!

-Tara
Ptijade chapter 11 . 3/1/2012
Lovely story, I love how Sherlock and John become parents. I have to add that I'm a Sherlock/John lover and I really hope something will happen about that!

Thank you for this fic, I can't wait for more!
0TruestBlue0 chapter 11 . 3/1/2012
Yay update! Oh dear...Uncle Mycroft? O.o
Almadynis Rayne chapter 11 . 3/1/2012
*still laughing* Nice!
RRW chapter 11 . 3/1/2012
Rainbow vomit...Classic! Although I wonder if Dr. Prewett is related to Molly Weasley?
lipasnape chapter 11 . 3/1/2012
This is such a beautiful story, I can't help but hate anything else that made you neglect it. How could you? How could you believe anything justifies abandoning this Harry and this Sherlock? They are small children!

Sorry.

Sure, your writing here justifies looking at everything else you wrote.
1,424 | « Prev Page 1 .. 52 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 72 .. Last Next »