Reviews for Harry Potter of Baker Street
Meteoricshipyards chapter 2 . 3/28/2012
I've never seen the updated Sherlock Holmes, but I assume he is mostly based on the original stories. While personally non-sexual, he did express interest once in a woman, and never in a man in the same way.

His "ignoring" things he doesn't want to deal with seems a bit out of character. I would expect him to decide to not deal with things (like rules against shooting guns in the flat, things like that) than ignore them.

I love Watson's reactions to the "marriage." I would expect Holmes to object to it, too, but more on the fact that it was something being done to him without his consent than because he was "marrying" Watson.

Anyway, thanks for the story. It's interesting, and I'm curious how Harry will grow up in such an environment.

Tom A.
couldntstandbeinnormal chapter 7 . 3/25/2012
-Do you think I should burn them afterwards? SH-

I lost it right there. You are brilliant. xD
Kimmest chapter 11 . 3/24/2012
Yay! I'm so glad you updated. This is absolutely fantastic, as always :)
Lolita-mist chapter 11 . 3/21/2012
I love it! John should just admit that although sex with woman might not be on the table anymore, he has Sherlock! Goodness me, who would say no to him?

lol, Can't wait for the next chapter!
acelly chapter 11 . 3/18/2012
I really love this story and can't wait to see what comes next.

I love John's rules for Sherlock (they're great), Harry's rules (so so smart for John and Sherlock to give him those particular rules), Mycroft (especially when he injected Sherlock and John and the story telling), Lestrade (when he conspired with John against Sherlock and the fingerpaint). My absolute favourites though are Harry (you write him adorably and I love the way we're seeing him come out of his shell) and Sherlock (especially his patience with Harry, his attempts to rename him, his fledgling happiness when Harry shows him love).

So freakin' amazing! Please write more soon. :-)
Mo chapter 11 . 3/17/2012
So glad you updated I was beginning to think you just up and left
MissiYoung chapter 11 . 3/16/2012
horray! one of my fav fics had an update! love this fic, thanks so much for updating!
ladydarkling chapter 11 . 3/14/2012
Everything about this fic is just adorable! The kids are so cute, their interactions with the adults, Harry's shyness... and your John is spot-on.

And for the record, while I don't mind Sherlock/John, I actually find myself liking that you've decided not to have them be a romantic couple. It makes the fic way more fun to read somehow.
Elelith chapter 11 . 3/14/2012
Great crossover! I'm looking everywhere for Sherlock/Harry fics, but only few are well written and interesting...this one is definitely one of them! Thank you and hope you update soon!
J chapter 11 . 3/12/2012
I really enjoyed reading your story and actually laughed at Sherlock's experiment with paints. I think your portay of Mrs Longbottom is spot on and I hope John can help poor Neville to come out of his shell. I'm looking forward to the rest of the chapter.

J
laelruin chapter 11 . 3/7/2012
I loved it. You did a superb job and I'm looking forward to reading more. Leery of male/male sexual relations, I am. However, I'm very impressed with the "just friendship" and find it highly amusing. :) All of the characters are in character (nod for obvious differences need of slight changes) and Harry's and Sherlock's insistence on "Sherry" is very entertaining. If you intend to continue this piece into Harry's later years I would be very interested in seeing where you go with this.

Keep up the awesome work,

Ruin
thrnbrooke chapter 11 . 3/6/2012
Can't wait to see what getting Harry glasses could possibly lead to chaos.
Wanderling chapter 11 . 3/6/2012
brilliant! keep writing! :D love the plot and little Harry is super cute. excellent characterization, very in character awesome :D
shiarein chapter 11 . 3/6/2012
This is just so sweet! Thanks for sharing!
ObsidianEmbrace chapter 4 . 3/4/2012
Okay, I don't want to stop to review because I am in love like you can't believe with this story but I had to tell I am in love with it! Which requires me to stop! Ack! Must go on. I loved and adored this last scene, John's Sherlock head petting and Sherlock's care for Harry. Guh!
1,452 | « Prev Page 1 .. 52 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 72 .. Last Next »