Reviews for Harry Potter of Baker Street
Kerowyn Van'Seph chapter 10 . 10/13/2011
Awww! This story is amazing! Even though I have never seen "Sherlock," I love how all the characters are portrayed (especially Sherlock!).

Thanks for an awesome story, and I hope it updates soon! D

~keroV
Paralelsky chapter 10 . 10/13/2011
A Harry Potter Crossover with Sherlock and John strong friendship? What can I ask for more? I love it so far. :D
Wraith chapter 10 . 10/12/2011
Love it, keep going.
killing u with umbrellas chapter 10 . 10/11/2011
loved it.
Helese chapter 10 . 10/11/2011
Wow! I wasn't expecting an answer so fast, thanks! I'm glad you went into some depth, I feel much less lost now and know exactly where to go from here, which was why I thought I'd ask in the first place.

I loved this chapter! I was wondering how long it would take Sherlock to try to use the kid's magic to clean up after the paint.

Congrats, you've just created a new Sherlock fan; I'm off to investigate your recs!
Helese chapter 7 . 10/11/2011
Now that you've introduced us, I'd love to get to know Sherlock better. However, I already have a million books piled up, waiting to be read so can you recommend a tv series? I've looked on Netflix and there seem to be many different series, each with many different seasons. Are you familiar with any of them? Should I give up on the idea of watching Sherlock and put him in my long list of to-reads instead?

Any advice is very much appreciated.

I loved this chapter, by the way. Too cute. And I'm kind of envious of the way you manage to say so much about a character without saying much at all. You're genius.
Meneme-chan chapter 10 . 10/11/2011
Oh my goodness, that was the cutest, sweetest, most fantastic chapter! I absolutely adored it!

That being said, this chapter was incredible, and your writing is fantastic. Please continue to write; you are incredibly talented. Much love!
Helese chapter 6 . 10/11/2011
Have I told you how much I love you? No?

Honestly, I just adore this story. I've never read/watched and Sherlock Holmes so I wasn't sure if I'd be able to follow this story but I was quickly relieved to see that you do a wonderful of job of explaining your characters without being pedantic about it. This has quickly become one of my favorite HP stories. I do a quick read-through of the entire thing every time you update, just because I love it so much! You're a wiz at understated & deadpan humor.

Thanks for sharing your story with the fadoms!
Lytari Talon chapter 10 . 10/11/2011
Adorable!
Moonshades chapter 10 . 10/11/2011
Ohh, so delightful!.

I discovered your wonderful crossover months back, read what was completed and really, really hoped you would go on writing.

Then I gave up hope, but rediscovered from a reclist and put it on my "to-keep-an-eye-on"-list.

And now you have updated!

It's heartwarming, amusing and very much in character. Thank you very much for writing.

Moonshades
Harriverse chapter 10 . 10/10/2011
I really like the mayhem that comes up in Sherlock's home. I can see that it could have gone either way with him. Sherlock could have hated kids, as the classic Sherlock only used their skills but didn't really care about them. Then again, your Sherlock is really just an adult that hasn't really grown up. I guess Lestrade got introduced into the magical world, as well as John's sister Harry. I hope to see more mayhem before you try to have Sherlock fixing the wizarding world to protect his 'son.'
Harriverse chapter 5 . 10/10/2011
I am a fan of action adventure, romance, and slash-but only between my favorite characters. Meaning, I'm in it for the love, not the sex. I think the Sherlock characters are prime romantic possibilities. So hopefully you won't rule them out. I'm actually reading this for the second time because I enjoy both your characterization and story. Please, please, please consider 'implied' romance?
reader1writer1 chapter 10 . 10/10/2011
Lovely. I love your Sherlock
sunsethill chapter 10 . 10/10/2011
Brilliant, absolutely brilliant. Perfect experiment for Sherlock and I love that he refuses to say the m-word. Just like the Dursleys, but for totally different reasons. And the kids are actually their ages-which is hard to do in fanfiction.
Moyashimon chapter 10 . 10/10/2011
This story is really funny...when sherlock is take care of Harry it's make me want to laught!
1,327 | « Prev Page 1 .. 52 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 72 .. Last Next »