Reviews for Harry Potter of Baker Street
ihonestlydontknow chapter 10 . 10/9/2011
I love this. There are no words to tell you how much I am enjoying this. How long do you think this fic will be? Will we get to see Sherlock and John reacting to Harry's adventures in Hogwarts? Because I'd love to see that...

Did I tell you that I love this fic? Because I do.
0TruestBlue0 chapter 10 . 10/9/2011
ROTFLMAO

I can't get the image of Sherlock and the kids streaked in paint out of my mind! I will just have to draw it. ;)

I loved the update and can't wait till the next one!
A chapter 10 . 10/9/2011
love it
Zeionia aka Disturbed chapter 10 . 10/9/2011
Coloring is every little kid's favorite activity. I guess this means it is Sherlock's too (at least when he can classify it as an experiment). This chapter was adorable. Thanks for the update.
Violet chapter 10 . 10/9/2011
Wow. I love it. Especially the last line. Thank you so much for updating, I thought you had abandoned it. Please continue writing and updatng. Thanks!
TakenOff123456 chapter 10 . 10/9/2011
cute! i absolutely love this story. update soon!
Almadynis Rayne chapter 10 . 10/9/2011
*can't stop laughing* SO CUTE!
ReaderinthePNW chapter 10 . 10/9/2011
So BRILLIANT! Sherlock is making such a great parent, and I really, truly love it! The last chapter about John's missing sex was great, and I would love to see Sherlock try and address it in conversation, cause that would be hilarious! This chapter was adorable, I am really loving Sherlock, so much! The kids with the finger-paints, and experimenting with accidental magic? Best babysitting image ever! Also loved Sherlock's put-down for Augusta Longbottom! Great job, and I can't wait for the next update!

-Tara
DarkRavie chapter 10 . 10/9/2011
I like your fic and look forward to reading what happens in your next chapter.
KiraSparrow chapter 10 . 10/9/2011
I love this story.
The Dork of York chapter 10 . 10/9/2011
This chapter was so cute! I giggled all the way through. Especially at the end when John and Lestrade are all, "Nope, not gonna help."

Anyway, I'm totally loving this story. It's awesome! Everyone's in character, too; I love how Sherlock is unexpectedly good with Harry and yet so wholly himself, and how John has transitioned into a family man, even though it was sprung on him unexpectedly. And four-year-old Harry is also totally adorable.

So yes. Love the story! Good job!
theodora.pyrene chapter 10 . 10/9/2011
Fantastic! I love Sherlock with his color troops, especially Alicia screaming 'Control.' Will Neville's Gran finally figure out that he has magic? I hope John doesn't ever actually get a girlfriend and ends up with Sherlock... Great story, thanks for the update.
akuma-river chapter 10 . 10/9/2011
That was so damn cute.
Xedra chapter 10 . 10/9/2011
Oh I love this fic so much! This chapter is adorable!
bby chapter 10 . 10/9/2011
When, when,when, will you update this?

I remembered how much I love this when I read it again.

Write more.