Reviews for Harry Potter of Baker Street
DammitJim chapter 8 . 5/2/2011
OMG, could *not* stop laughing!
mabidiso chapter 8 . 5/1/2011
Oh, my goodness - this story is utterly delightful, and just has so much sweetness! Sherry/Harry and Sherlock are so good for each other, and I love how Sherlock applies his intellect to his approach to children. While he may unleash his antisocial tendencies and antagonize other adults to his heart's content, it's gratifying to see him restrain himself and tone it down when he deals with the kids. A bit of patience and kindness go such a long way, and who on earth couldn't fall head over heels in love with Harry? John is so cute as the neutral middle ground, the peacemaker, the reality check, and the point of normality. Sherlock's, John's and Mycroft's interaction with the magical world is hilarious.
Ningen Demonai chapter 8 . 4/29/2011
I just want to bury this story into my bosom, what with all my feelings about it. God, do I love this story! I hope you'll update it again soon!
Kitsmits chapter 7 . 4/28/2011
Leaking...omg ~dies of adorableness~ You're good at writing 4-year-olds! And Sherlock with a 4-year-old!
Kitsmits chapter 4 . 4/28/2011
All together now: _
ighttior chapter 2 . 4/28/2011
brilliant. i love how you turned magic into science. that's just epic.
Blood Tainted Sakura Blossom chapter 8 . 4/24/2011
Please update soon, it's a really good story and I can't wait to read what happens next!
Page Nube Warrior chapter 8 . 4/24/2011
I lvoe this story. Harry is so cute. i couldn't stop laughing when I read John's reation to being married to Sherlock. Love the name Sherrinford.
lenanR chapter 8 . 4/20/2011
love your story!

can't wait for the next chapters.
BlueRoseUK chapter 8 . 4/10/2011
Loving your story, very inventive! Sherlock interacting with leaky small children... still chuckling.

Was the fairy Kingsley?

xx
The Lady of the Land chapter 8 . 4/7/2011
i loved the ending! update soon!
Moxxi chapter 8 . 4/7/2011
This story is ridiculously cute. I cannot wait to read more.
Scarlet Storm chapter 8 . 4/6/2011
holy crap! i don't think that i've squealed and cackled that much in a long time! i love it and i can't wait for more.
acelly chapter 7 . 4/6/2011
This story is brilliant!

You've truly captured the characters' voices.

In Chapter 1, I loved how you introduced John to Harry, adn I loved how protective Mycroft is of his younger brother Sherlock.

In Chapter 2, I loved Mycroft knowing about magic (of course *he* would), Mycroft being 'protected' and not only giving Sherlock and John a similar 'protection' but sticking a tracker in each of them too! :-)

In Chapter 3, I loved Harry Watson's visit (especially her defence of the name Harry and threatening to call Sherlock 'Sheldon') and I looooooved John's breath-stealing, heart-stopping realisation that he and Sherlock were now Harry's parents. *hearts* :-)

In Chapter 4, I loved that Sherlock kept checking John's laminated list of rules, Harry kicking Sergeant Donovan for using the word 'freak' and Sherlock going to John when Harry wouldn't stop crying. Oh that tugged at my heart!

In Chapter 5, I loved Sherlock training 'Sherringford' to memorise the streets, and toting Harry around on his shoulders and letting him tug on his hair. Sooo sweet!

In Chapter 6, I loved Harry being a puppy (yip) and having a wall chart to reward him for being a good boy.

In Chapter 7, I loved how helpless Sherlock was in the face of Harry being sick, and appealing to John for help, and texting/phoning John, and the sheer number of babysitters that were amusing Harry, and most especially, the mental picture of a little Harry Potter falling asleep in the arms of Sherlock. Awwwwwwwwww! :-)

In Chapter 8, I loved Harry hiding in Sherlock's coat, Sherlock sulking, brave little Neville, and a John who tried to keep the Weasley-inspired madness in check!

Please, please write more! Pretty please? Pretty please with sugar on top? And whipped cream? And a cherry? :-)
hilarydilarydoc chapter 8 . 4/2/2011
Brilliant, brilliant crossover idea and implementation. Please, please write more soon. I'm looking forward to seeing how a Harry raised by John and Sherlock turns out.
1,561 | « Prev Page 1 .. 81 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 101 .. Last Next »