Reviews for Harry Potter of Baker Street
SeasonsInReverse chapter 8 . 3/3/2011
I love this, it's completely in character I swear! The way you've written Sherlock and John is exactly the same as portrayed in the TV series, I can actually see these scenes in my mind! Brilliant, I eagerly look forward to more!
AnnF chapter 8 . 3/2/2011
So glad to see more!
reader1writer1 chapter 8 . 3/2/2011
I loved this. :) I can't wait for more
yngoldfogee chapter 8 . 3/2/2011
I love this story. I've only just found this story and eagerly await your next update. The chapter with Harry sick (7?) had me laughing all the way through from the 'The child is leaking!'. I don't know whether to sympathise more with Sherlock 'cause he's so out of his depth or with John because he has to guide Sherlock through the whole parenting thing - at least he's got help with that. Keep up the wonderful work.
Yaoilunarangel chapter 8 . 3/2/2011
This story is wonderful. It's cute, sweet and funny. I love that Sherlock kept trying to get Harry to answer to Sherry/Sherrinford, and that it worked! It was so cute when he and Ron got into an argument over his 'real' name. I'm really loving this story and can hardly wait for the next update. Keep up the great work!

PS: does this mean that Harry's new name is Sherrinford Harry Watson-Potter-Holmes?
LoireLoa chapter 8 . 3/2/2011
Mycroft DEFINITELY should have limited it to only one or two kids. That was clearly too much for Harry, who was pulled out of an abusive situation. He was probably terrified! I think that Susan and Neville are the best bets for companions for Harry at this point. That way he can get used to hanging out with other kids his age without being intimidated.
semper paratis chapter 8 . 3/1/2011
I'm really enjoying your story. You are writing the characters very well and very much in character considering the situation. I think that not having John and Sherlock fall into a relationship is a good idea. While I do read slash fics pretty much exclusively, they almost never work if the writer attempts to keep the characters true to canon. Having their relationship evolve as the story progresses (even if that relationship never becomes romantic) is a much more real approach. Great job!
Violet chapter 8 . 3/1/2011
Love it! Keep writing.

Thanks
OMGimprocrastinating chapter 8 . 3/1/2011
This is a delightful read!

*faved*
grannysknitting chapter 8 . 3/1/2011
oh god poor john! he doesn't stand a chance, does he?

yay for the update!
liliaeth chapter 8 . 3/1/2011
I've never even considered watching the new Sherlock series, but you make me change my mind on that :-)

Love this fic, I do hope that Harry gets to be friends with Neville and Ron, I think it'd probably help him a lot to be friends with someone as open as Ron.
Jonis chapter 8 . 3/1/2011
I love your story. Harry def has it better with John and Sherlock. I do hope you'll slash them later in the future. Looking forward to the next update.
Mel chapter 8 . 3/1/2011
John and Sherlock are very, very brave men.

Great chapter!
C Elise chapter 8 . 3/1/2011
funny!
FireSenshi2 chapter 8 . 3/1/2011
Brilliant! As usual I loved this chapter! Looking forward to your next one! :)
1,560 | « Prev Page 1 .. 84 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 .. Last Next »