Reviews for Harry Potter of Baker Street
YoNoSoy chapter 7 . 1/23/2011
First: OMG YOU UPDATED! YAY! *does little update dance* Second: Awwww. This continues to be adorable. Wouldn't have taken Sherlock for a 'germs freak' of sorts, considering he won't even wear one of those silly blue suits in crime scenes, but I suppose is different with colds, lol. XD It was a lovely chapter! I'm looking forward to reading more. :D
ChaosReigns chapter 7 . 1/23/2011
I really enjoyed this chapter! Seeing Sherlock go into decontamination mode was hilarious and strangely cute and turning the nannies/mycroft into a production of cinderella made me smile...also was that nanny/body guard Kingsley Shacklebolt?
Isis the Sphinx chapter 7 . 1/23/2011
D'aaawwww...He's adorable! And there's Kingsley, keeping an eye on him. Looking forward to more. Keep writing!
A chapter 7 . 1/23/2011
Love it!
Moist von Lipwig chapter 7 . 1/23/2011
So. Freaking. Cute.

*dies from the cute*
jeevesandwooster chapter 7 . 1/23/2011
Ok. Normally I hate crossovers...especially cross-genre crossovers. A children's fantasy colliding with modernized-Victorian crime drama definitely counts as cross-genre.

That said...I find this charming and hilarious. Keep it up!
Black-fire Phoenix Wings chapter 7 . 1/23/2011
Awesome! Thank you so much for writing another chapter, I was worried you had abandoned it *phew*

Sherlock is so adorable with Harry. They should have a happy, cute moment together _
izzy.byrd chapter 7 . 1/23/2011
Classic Sherlock "Oh good. You're a doctor; fix him." That had me laughing outloud. I can see John reading the potions books. *grin* Thanks for the chapter!
FireSenshi2 chapter 7 . 1/23/2011
This was such a cute chapter! Looking forward to the next one.
Ledah chapter 7 . 1/23/2011
This is adorable.
LadyGreyTea chapter 7 . 1/23/2011
I have only one word in response to this chapter, and that word is "awwwwwwwwwwwwwww." I especially liked the bit with Mycroft and Harry at the end. So very cute! Glad the story's continuing.
EmruasCat chapter 7 . 1/23/2011
I couldn't help but give a hysterical little giggle at the image of Mycroft telling a story to Harry. I was laughing at Sherlock throughout the chapter - he TRULY has no idea how to deal with children, does he? It'll be interesting to see how John reacts to magic. Do you think Hagrid could give him a tour of Diagon Alley ;) ? Great chapter, and I look forward to seeing where you take the story next. Thanks for posting!
WynterRavenheart chapter 7 . 1/23/2011
Oh God... Please tell me John took a picture of that!
Silvermoon of Forestclan chapter 7 . 1/23/2011
God... Shelock's hopeless. I was reading this in the car on my mobile (coming back from holidays) and couldn't help laughing aloud at the Mycroft-is-a-fairy bit. I got an odd look from my brother. Hehe...

T'was funny.

-Silvermoon
Bluebellbird chapter 7 . 1/23/2011
Brilliant! And hilarious, couldnt stop laughing, great work!
1,561 | « Prev Page 1 .. 88 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 .. Last Next »