Reviews for Harry Potter of Baker Street
Mel chapter 6 . 1/22/2011
This really is pretty wonderful. I've never seen this version of Sherlock Holmes, but I think it's just made my short list of Things to See. I can only hope the characters on the show are as interesting as they are when you write them. I'd like to write a more detailed review, but I'm A) on an iPhone and B) very sleepy, so I'll just say that I hope you're inspired to add to this fic!
Jacof-alltrades chapter 6 . 1/22/2011
I like the way that you've gone with this and do hope that you continue, I would love to read more.

Kijo Kurosaki~
Bronze Star chapter 6 . 1/11/2011
love it. can't wait to read more
Loki chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
This is awesome! I've read all 6 chapters and love them! Please update soon!
Zana20 chapter 6 . 1/7/2011
Please update, this story is great!
Bluebellbird chapter 6 . 1/4/2011
Hilarious! Really liked it! "In short, it means there is magic afoot!" classic! :) Though I did find Sherlock slightly dummer than in the tv series, though I laughed everytime he called Harry a different name! Great work!
spinningleaves chapter 6 . 12/28/2010
absolutely too fantastic to handle!i lovee your characterization of sherlock. the list of rules hanging everywhere is just fantastic, and seeing lestrade really diving in as a family friend is great as well. the image of harry on sherlock's shoulders as they drill street names just seems so genuine and rational for sherlock. and the entire concept of renaming harry is just spot on! excellent work! i can't wait to see some more!
Kimberleeskye chapter 5 . 12/21/2010
Yay Biscuits!
liankitty chapter 6 . 12/18/2010
This story is incredibly sweet, funny and sensitive. I love the realism of the characters and interactions and the positives that John and Sherlock can bring to Harry's upbringing.

I was immensely amused by the interactions with the social services lady, John's nervousness was amusing and Sherlock's dialogue was so blunt I laughed.

I would love to see a bit more Mycroft in this but I have enjoyed every moment of this.

Thanks for writing!
applesauce.the.brave chapter 6 . 12/6/2010
This fic is adorable, can't wait for more
WuHaoNi chapter 6 . 11/29/2010
This story is so BAMF it isn't even funny. Please update very very very soon.
Farsi chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
This is a FANTASTIC story! Two of my favorite things in one!

and I had this idea that John could buy Harry a puppy, and the puppy would be Gladstone! just a thought ;)
Farsi chapter 5 . 11/13/2010
The reason you might have been unable to find Charingcross Road is because there is no Charingcross Road. However, there is a Charing Cross, which is how it's named in the HP books and also in real life :)
Meneme-chan chapter 6 . 11/11/2010
I absolutely adore this story! It's so charming and so humorous! The way you portray Sherlock and Holmes makes me laugh every time, and it's sweet to see how they interact with a young Harry. I hope you continue this story, because I cannot wait to see how it turns out!
Hollyowl chapter 6 . 11/9/2010
This is a very good story. I can't wait to read more.
1,561 | « Prev Page 1 .. 89 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 .. Last Next »