Reviews for Paying Back
Guest chapter 4 . 10/28/2014
CLOWNFISH14 chapter 4 . 7/17/2014
Aww that was really nice _
Athina Dark-Angel of Death chapter 4 . 5/21/2014
I liked this
jbug chapter 4 . 5/28/2013
Wonderful story! I thoroughly enjoyed it. Keep up the great work!
Whirlwind421 chapter 4 . 3/24/2013
Great story. :D
Addict to Fanfics chapter 4 . 1/31/2013
He broke my arm.
You stabbed me.

And somehow the dropped shopping rates a mention - that's Sherlock's idea of important events...
L. Drayton chapter 4 . 12/17/2012
Yay happy ending! :D
Zacha chapter 4 . 10/20/2012
Wonderful story. Thank you for writing.
MyGuiltiestPleasure chapter 4 . 10/15/2012
Loved the ending to this more than I can explain! Sherlock needed to feel the power and strength flow through his mind and body to begin to heal. He needed to save himself in order to move on. Great story!
MegFallow chapter 4 . 9/30/2012
Awwww, I love the ending.

Yeah! Sherlock's attackers were brought to justice. Of course you do realize that Sherlock is going to use that as a reason to not go out and pick up groceries now lol. XD

good story
Yuki chapter 4 . 7/28/2012
Brilliant... Sherlock/John and hurt comfort fics are always great XD Good job! Sherlock was in character and the third chapter out of Sherlock burst was required... keep up the good work! Thank you
TA Salmalin chapter 4 . 7/5/2012
Great story! I thought Sherlock's reaction to the attack was very realistic and in-character, and I was silently cheering when everyone banded together on his side, even Anderson. And I'm glad he was able to reclaim a little bit of his power by beating up those muggers with the shopping!
Living in a fantasy chapter 4 . 5/21/2012
Loved this story. Very fun to read
Harmony chapter 4 . 4/3/2012
"Easy target, you said. Look, he has a cast. Fucking weapon more like it, nearly bashed my brains in." HILARIOUS!

Brilliant combination of drama, angst and humour - if I list out all the examples I can find, I'll be literally regurgitating your work. Can't believe I haven't read this before... This is one amazing fic.
akuma-river chapter 4 . 3/29/2012
Ah, Sherlock, taking out would-be muggers while injured. Awesome.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »