Reviews for It's a small world after all
KillerOfHumanity chapter 28 . 7/8
Sorry Author-san but I must do this for the people of Cali
*shots Author-san repeatedly*
baegles.dankvia chapter 12 . 6/9
I squealed at the South Park reference! Also, the fourth wall war is a nice sub plot.
Don't EVER do the drinking game in chapter 28. Even if you use a non-alcoholic beverage, one gulp per reference in a segment about VISITING HOLLYWOOD?! *slowly sloshing to the bathroom for the n-th time*
...bad idea.
(Same goes for one gulp per fourth wall break in the earlier chapters. You'll die of over-hydration)
Hyuuu! Tsubasa chronicle! *grabs cookie for breakfast*
*takes a bite* uuuuh, stale...
Hold on. This fic came out WHEN?!
*cookie food poisoning*
Still good though. The fic, not the (*uuuurgh*) cookie.
*snorts* that DDR joke... funny on so many levels... *gets out six and a half years of good ol' German history lessons* because, you see, the eastern part of Germany, occupied by Russia (the Soviet Union) after WW2, was called "Deutsche Demokratische Republik" (German democratic republic). In short: DDR. And that's why history geeks like me start choking with laughter at the thought of Russia and America dancing all over the DDR... *puts history lessons back until the exam on Monday*
Anime4life5 chapter 29 . 1/9
Great story. I only just finished it, it was amazing though!
Proud Pancake of Prussia chapter 4 . 10/2/2016
this is hilarious, damnit
roxgirl123 chapter 3 . 1/30/2016
one word. HOLY ROME!
EW chapter 3 . 1/8/2016
EW! WHY DO YOU KEEP PUTTING NOTES IN THE STORY, THAT IS NOT HOW BOOKS ARE WRITTEN, I TRIED IGNORING IT AND THEN IT GOT WORSE!
Guest chapter 2 . 1/6/2016
The asian family are sooooo adorable. This is my fav fic already!
TheExcitingWorld chapter 2 . 10/12/2015
Hey, I was wondering if I can show you the ChibiGreece with the neko I've drawn. I've been wanting to show you for a long time now(it's been sitting in my notebook for a year now...), I know its been a looong time...but if you still wanted it, please PM me!
Ardith jones chapter 12 . 9/4/2015
This one of the only stories I can read a couple dozen times a day. I was here when you first started this story, now I'm here, as a new ember. You are my writing mentor, and I will always cherish your skills. Keep at it! And, maybe, and other England fail story? Like,
Mochi-fied?
Katie chapter 28 . 8/12/2015
THE PRINCESS BRIDE!
Kqtie chapter 26 . 8/12/2015
Oh... All the nations in Walmart. Where you can buy guns, beer, vodka, and fireworks. WHAT COULD POSSIBLY GO WRONG?!
Guest chapter 25 . 8/12/2015