Reviews for It's a small world after all
Magykal-guest chapter 29 . 3/7
This has to have been one of the best fanfics I've EVER read, fantastic job!
Magykal-guest chapter 19 . 3/7
Oh NY goodness! I know those references! I was watching the series when I was reading this XDDDDD
Magykal-guest chapter 12 . 3/7
Yesh! Chinas still a chibi!
Magykal-guest chapter 11 . 3/7
I want to steal chibi Chiba the most :)
Magykal-guest chapter 8 . 3/7
oh my gosh it's chibi China! EEEEEEEEEEEE THANK YOU SO MUCH!
chris210racer chapter 1 . 1/14
Man, can't believe it's been two years since I read this... And it's still fucking funny.
Zantetsuken Reverse chapter 20 . 12/21/2014
Was tha Code Geass? England Britannia?
Zantetsuken Reverse chapter 15 . 12/21/2014
Ha... I did wonder about other people... I like fics that show ordinary people in there. Wait... are the humans shrunk also the exact same ages as the nations? Where was the park in the last chapter? If they were in China, why weren't they shrunk? DISNeY!
Zantetsuken Reverse chapter 14 . 12/21/2014
The fangirls? Hm... I would have voted for Liet... Some people think I'm from a different nationality than I actually am. I'm not offended as long as they don't make assumptions; It's one thing to ask, "Are you X?" or "You're X, right?" than it is to say, "Since you're X, then..." or "Can you help me make X food?"
Zantetsuken Reverse chapter 13 . 12/21/2014
FIRE! Hong Kong is KING KONG! Spain was a bad parent to too many kids..
Zantetsuken Reverse chapter 12 . 12/21/2014
Yay for Nordics! Hakarl is the Icelandic shark, right? The rotten poisonous one? China!
Zantetsuken Reverse chapter 11 . 12/21/2014
Wait... Spain is related to Rome? Wouldn't Spain and Romano be incest, then? Then again... nations aren't humans. England loves ROCK! Prussia is more awesome that you think.
Zantetsuken Reverse chapter 10 . 12/21/2014
So even the Italy brothers can be scary sometimes...
Zantetsuken Reverse chapter 9 . 12/21/2014
Yay for Poland and Liet! The Pony! CHASE!
Zantetsuken Reverse chapter 8 . 12/21/2014
Chibi China! No one was actually alive back when he was that small... so no one knows what he looked like.