Reviews for Random Acts of Kindness
Mouse95 chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
Poor Dean I know he had to be so frightened but at least at the end he found out how much his famliy cared.
HAMUCHA chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
Dean's all alone! When he's sick he's all alone. May be god loves him and sent all of those nice strangers with familiar names, huh? And at the end Sam and John came to see him! Yay! And Bobby, Jefferson, Joshua and Caleb called him! Yay!

But you forgot Pastor Jim!
fifimom chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
really enjoyed this. thanks for writing and sharing.
zuimar chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
Lovely one shot! How did you come up with this idea anyway? Very original and hurt Dean is always a bonus. I really enjoyed reading it, thank you for posting!
Lilly B chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
great sotry! thanks for posting...i enjoyed it!
deangirl1 chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
So great to see you posting! Loved this! Great how you were able to weave everyone in... and poor Dean, thinking noone cared about him...

I completely lost the link to the new site you sent me - could you send it again?
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
I enjoyed your story, though it started out so depressing at first. I felt bad for Dean, he was all alone and even afraid to call Sam because he feared his brother wouldn't answer, just like his father. 'Having been rejected by his father, Dean didn't think he could handle being rejected by his brother as well.'

I'm glad that Dean found his amulet. I miss it on the show.

When each person Dean met from the mechanic Sam to the doctor John, I started to wonder if Dean was dreaming or just trapped in a nightmare. It was cool how fate almost brought people Dean cared about to him when he needed comfort.

What a sad line when Dean couldn't reach anyone by phone. 'He had always wondered if anyone would miss him if he fell off the face of the earth. Apparently, he had just received his answer.'

I'm glad that Dean met Jessica and she figured out he was related to her Sam. For a moment there I didn't think Dean and Sam would meet up at all and I wanted a brother scene.

I really liked the dogs, but than I believe animals can always help someone feel better, so nice touch having Jim Pastor visit.

You must have had fun trying to fit everyones names into your story.

Love that Sam went to the hospital as soon as he realized who Jessica's patient was and he was there when Dean woke the next morning. 'Dean didn't want to let himself believe Sam was here. He couldn't take it if he wasn't.' I also love that John came in response to Sam's message. I can just imagine Dean's joy at having his family back together again.

Wonderful ending.

Thanks for sharing your story with us.

I enjoyed reading it.
supergirl3684 chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
that was a great story!
alwaysateen chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
Awesome story!

I'm so glad Dean's family was by his side for his surgery. Wow, I didn't know he was hurt this bad. But he was lucky the people of this town were so nice. Dean always bring the best out of people and this time they were there for him.

Nice way, sort of, to meet Jessica too. :) So nice that she told Sam about her patient and saw the necklace. :)
keitaya chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
Its good to see a story where Dean is shown in a normal human light and not alway a Hunter. I realy enjoyed this. (Then again Dean is my favorite)
JuliaAurelia chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
Very nice! Everybody was there :)