Reviews for Paper Hearts
DevilsLittleAngel666 chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
I liked it and the poem was very beautiful. I get where you are coming from in the AN though. I hated having to do those math equations in class but this made those lessons worth it as I understood the questio. Hehehe.
MademoiselleMary chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Heey!

I loved it! So cute!
Congrats!

Mafe Ly
Guest chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
omgthat was adorable!
ASliverOfHope chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
I love this so much! This pairing has recently become a favorite of mine and I love the way you wrote them. I actually do think the poem is beautiful awesome job! Keep on writing you definitely have a talent for it. :)
Darkness34 chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Of all the things I could use to describe this story I'd have to use the word 'wow', because the math melted my brain, the poem melted my heart and the ending pieced them back together. :D Hehe, that sounds really poetic, but anyway back to buisness. Good Job and I expect great things from you, great things!

P.S. Hope this made your day just a little bit brighter. :D Cioa for now!

Darkness34
kyofan101 chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
So fluffy, although it was cheesy... :D
kattklb chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
Awhh. that was cute. like, seriously sweet. and the poem was heartbreakingly beautiful.
Poshons chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
it's cuteee X3
whelmedwithaster chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
..this was so cute, and amazingly written. I love how it ends and how it begins. (': 3
Melody Syper Carston chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
so cute and cheesy lol but i liked it cause of the cuteness _
Maria Starlight chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
Omg 2 awesome that story was sooooo kawaii i loved loved that poem!
Zuzubear chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
I loved this. Even thou parts of it confused me like why the twins were fighting( was it bc of haruhi or bc kaoru was gay for kouya?) it was an adorable story and i loved the poetry while i was reading it i had thought u got it from a song then u sed it was an original poem nd i was like that was really gud!
Desecrated Krypt chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
It was sweet and cute. And don't doubt you own ability to write. You poem *was* beautiful.
Stupid Cow chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
Aaawh oh my gosh that was so adorable! :D
I.AM.NOT.A.DOG chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
I think I got a headache just looking at the maths in it...

This is soooo awesome! HEY! I just realised that this means I can do some drawing for Kyoya and Kaoru! Yeeehhhh!

(hey is the poem what I think it is?)

I read this on the bus... It took all the energy in me not to squeal and give the old lady next to me a heart attack! Love it! So much! Can I ask for more? :3