Reviews for Black white
Dreammaker123 chapter 3 . 6/12/2011
i love it its very great
starlightmint72 chapter 7 . 4/26/2011
why are 6 and 7 basically the same? sorry for not saying much on this...
starlightmint72 chapter 6 . 3/30/2011
great work on the story. karen is the purple princess, noel the indigo, by the way.

please update soon.
DeepSentinel chapter 5 . 1/27/2011
Aw. I hope you get better soon. Who was that person in the end? Oh, never mind, I'll find out in the next chapter. But good job, though!
Hokona chapter 5 . 1/26/2011
well that was good keep going :)
starlightmint72 chapter 5 . 1/26/2011
why do i get the feeling that their moms (or at least 1) know that they're there?

anyways, great chapter and story. i shall be eagerly waiting for more.
Hokona chapter 4 . 11/29/2010
god i love this story!
starlightmint72 chapter 3 . 11/5/2010
interesting story, please update soon.
Hokona chapter 3 . 11/5/2010
i like the story so far keep it up
Hokona chapter 2 . 11/5/2010
Sakura means cerry blossom
DeepSentinel chapter 3 . 11/5/2010
OOOOh. I can't wait or the next chapter. I can kinda see what the outfits look like, so i'm gonna draw them. My scanner doesn't work, so it will take a while to get it on my Deviant account, so if you want to see them, you'll have to wait.
starlightmint72 chapter 2 . 10/12/2010
Great chapter. I'm interested in what happened, and why her tail is silver/pink. It's a great story and its really got me captivated.
DeepSentinel chapter 2 . 10/12/2010
OOOO. suspenseful. I like the whole name-with-same-fist-letter-as-their-mother thing. It makes it so much easier to tell who's who. But then, I guess that's why I did it. ;D.
DeepSentinel chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
Omg! I influenced someone! I'm so happy! *tears of joy* I really like this first chapter. BTW, you know what I find funny? I'm younger than you. I'm an 8th grader this year, and according to your profile, you're a freshman. Is'nt it funny how things like that work out?
starlightmint72 chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
Seems like the story of how the mermaids got their pearls, and how they'll fight evil. I like it.