Reviews for The Ultimate Truth or Dare Crossover
Jeffthekiller chapter 23 . 8/8/2014
I triple dog dare sonic to kill Amy because I want to f**king see Amy's face
Jeff chapter 23 . 8/8/2014
Here is one dare for u sonic kill amy
Jeffthekiller chapter 2 . 8/8/2014
Don't like your layout
Guest chapter 2 . 1/12/2014
just wonderin, but do you look like sonic as a sponge or are you a blue spongebob?
Nicholas82 chapter 22 . 9/14/2013
oh and everyone it is time for Gangnam Style DANCE FOOLS DANCE FOR MY AMUSEMENT.
Nicholas82 chapter 22 . 9/14/2013
this fic is awesome.
eggman: kidnap amy
sonic : go super, kick eggman's nutsacks into his brain (or knock him into oblivion, wichever one works), and take amy out to dinner
shadow: go super and fight all the brawlers, except sonic
mario: fight sonic(sonic wins)
spongesonic: MAKE IT RAIN GLORIOUS PANCAKES, BUTTER, AND MAPLE SYRUP
Silver: recite the first 25 digits of pi, you know 3.1415... should be easy i memorized the first 100
knuckles: eat the master emerald EAT IT.
Chuck Norris: Falcon PAUNCH the oblivion, i want to see what happens
Everyone: wage war against Twilight and Justin Bieber, kill the characters, and kill every single fangirl.
Well i am out of ideas for now, you might want to start writing.
anonymous34xv chapter 22 . 8/21/2013
i quadruple dog dare you to add slenderman, jeff the killer, jane the killer, and smiledog, they want to play.
Guest chapter 21 . 2/9/2013
not me as long as there are updates
u chapter 7 . 1/23/2013
kirby:kill meta knight mario and sonic: kiss on the lips king dedede:give all your money to random person
Guest chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
this SUCKS! YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO WRITE A FANFIC! DUMBASS! GO SHIT YOURSELF! 3-
SenjutsuKa chapter 22 . 10/16/2012
Wow. I hope nothing bad happens in the TV... I just jinxed it, didn't I?

Ok. To give me and SS confidence. I will carry around an iPod with the volume all the way up, looping Sonic the Hedgehog songs.

That is all.
FueledByChocolate chapter 30 . 10/10/2012
Please note that the guidelines clearly state that stories containing chat/script format isn't allowed here. If you want to keep the basic premise of your story, you can rewrite it in a format that is accepted.

Random name said, "Blah blah blah."

Quotation marks need to be around the dialogue, dialogue tags are needed, actual description, etc. At the moment this type of story can't stay the way it is on fanfiction. If you don't want to rewrite it, you can do a Google search for places that will allow this type of content and simply remove it from here, and post it on there.

You also need to remove your last chapter, as that is an authors note, not a chapter, and that makes it against the rules. Any announcements you have should be placed on your profile.

If you decide to leave it here without changing it, your story will be reported for breaking the rules and it will be deleted by a moderator.
SenjutsuKa chapter 28 . 9/13/2012
Never fear, DocterM is here!
I will track down BEN or whatever and "Ghost Buster" it up!

EVERYONE: Just dance 'till I get back.
The 37th Drummer chapter 26 . 9/2/2012
Well...technically. I changed my name and decided to un-follow every story I was following when I got into Homestuck. So yeah, sorry :/
I finally read chapter 26, and the response to my dares was HILARIOUS. Thanks! I hoped there would be a lot more dares since I left, but I guess there's only been like 2.
IF ALL ELSE FAILS, READ HOMESTUCK
Guest chapter 27 . 7/6/2012
Hey, it's me, Wario..on a droid..

LET'S DO DARES

(Basically today I'm preparing for the attack of the Creepypastas.)

Dan: *Holds bat* Thanks for releasing BEN. Now run before I kill you.

Rach: Stand the fuck back, it's gonna be bloody.

Sonic: *Hands gun* Go crazy.

Edgeworth: Ah yes, admitted at last...*Hold up a McDonalds My Little Pony toy* EXPLAIN THIS!

Spongey: Not a dare, but a recommendation..watch Eddsworld. It'll be worth your while.

Troofs