Reviews for Building the Legacy
Guest chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
Beautiful
Zuziefluzie chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
OK, I have a huge lump in my throat.
Laverne Davis chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
I have read your fic in another fandom so I was expecting a good read, but you have surpassed my expectations. Your descriptions in taking us through Luke's grief were so real I cried more during your fic than the actual death on the show. I also liked the way that throughout you had Luke reflect on what Reid's reactions would be to the proceedings. They were so spot on and in character. I loved this fic and thank you for sharing your talent especially in this fandom at this time.
xGlowingAngelx chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
Wow...

I filled up reading that!

That was so perfect! The end part with the Organ Recipients was a perfect ending. 3 I also LOVE what you did with Reid's ashes 3

Whilst I firmly believe the Canon ending sucked (and I always will) fanfics like this make it a little easier each time.

Seriously, thank you for sharing this with us. It was beautiful. *Adds to Favourites*
DanielSnyder chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
Absolutely FANTASTIC! I especially like the part whn Luke sees Reid's eyes in the boy. Thoroughly enjoyable.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
Wow - you are an amazing writer and you story was powerful! I was in tears by the end of your story. Thanks for giving us a chance to see what happened to the characters after Sept. 17th. Keep up the good work.
Orion Lyonesse chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
Damn, you're good! I never saw this show and yet I cared enough for these people to bring tears to my eyes at the end. Well done!

Keep writing!