Reviews for This Guy Logan
ViolettBlack chapter 8 . 3/9/2014
What happened that you stopped writing this lovely story!
Please come back and continue it!
Guest chapter 8 . 3/9/2014
Still waiting for the happy ending you promised your readers on Mar 3, 2002!
magno.cum.gaudio chapter 8 . 7/5/2005
oh, please go on writing. this is such a good story, I loved to read it till now and would love to read more.

please go on - don't stop it!

.gaudio
Kasman chapter 8 . 10/16/2004
You ever gonna finish this? It's too good to leave here.
Bob chapter 8 . 8/2/2004
You ever gonna finish this? Or was it a waste of my time reading all 8 chapters?
toxic honey chapter 8 . 3/10/2004
Oh. This is such a realistic fic, and I think you've done brilliantly in keeping Max's character consistent.
Much as I like this story, I would like it EVEN MORE if you could come up with another chapter. Just enough to have Max get to know Logan better (again).
Carry on, carry on!
Isn't it great when I make sense in my reviews? Yeah, I'll shut up now.
Ian chapter 1 . 2/20/2004
Please some more this is a great story really want to know how logans going to explain this one away he has another chance he better not blow it
Think OC better step up soon and sort them out
Kasman chapter 1 . 2/17/2004
OK...so when are you going to finish this? There's such a shortage of decent DA fics these days, that I'm crying out for more. C'mon Moonshadow...help me out here, please?
maggieann452 chapter 8 . 11/17/2003
hey there cant leave it at that i was just getting into it

maggieann
Fair Cate chapter 8 . 11/9/2003
This is a really original story. Your writing has an incredible flair to it which kept me reading and you have really captured the essence of Logan's personality. I really hope you update this soon!

Cate
ann chapter 8 . 10/29/2003
Please finish this sometime soon! it's such a great story.
jeanine3 chapter 8 . 10/9/2003
I just wanna let you know that, out there, in a distant place, there are people still waiting that you continue this story. Please?

J
flo chapter 8 . 10/8/2003
Thought the story was very good but left you hanging. Really needs an ending to it. Please finish!
Ann Harries chapter 8 . 9/13/2003
Please finish this story, I beg you! I keep checking for an update and still no joy. It's just such an original idea and I can't wait to see how Max will react when she knows the truth. Please put me out of my misery.

Ann
huntress k chapter 8 . 9/5/2003
it was great write more!

love M/L fics