Reviews for Until The End Of Time
JacetheDreamer chapter 4 . 7/27/2011
I believe that the ending was perfect! I'm new to , and I was reading a few Moulin Rouge fanfics to kinda get the feel of it. I am beyond impressed with your work, and I really like your lyrics. IT'S BEAUTIFUL! I will be posting a fanfiction for Satine and Christian soon, so I hope that you will read mine, give me some advice, and feel free to criticize! I love Moulin Rouge! And reading this made me love it even more. Excellent job. :)
Reverse Keyblade chapter 10 . 5/7/2010
Great ending! Though, one criticism-I feel that the ending should have been extended a little, it seemed almost too easy that Satine would say "she never left", when in fact, she did. Idk if she just doesn't remember that little bit, or what happened. But besides extending that mimi-convo right there, this was an amazing story! Well done.
raindropsX chapter 10 . 4/10/2007
aww so sweet. i loved this story.
Bethany chapter 10 . 8/1/2006
LOVED it! I love the movie Moulin Rouge, but it alwasy makes me cry. Your story put an AWESOME ending to it!

Bethany
CapriceAnn Hedican-Kocur chapter 10 . 7/31/2004
oh wow! This was amazing!
LoveKittyPaw chapter 10 . 4/21/2002
OMG I LUV IT!

Adorable ending! WONDERFUL STORY!

All my love,

Celeny
amber chapter 10 . 4/20/2002
o h my goodness! i didn't expect the ending at all! it was amazing! as i said it was very modern and up to date! and always keeping you on your toes throughout the story! you never knew what was going to happen! overall i enjoyed the laughter and tears i experinced while reading this!
amber chapter 6 . 4/20/2002
whoa sounds like a very intresting soap opera! but i like it...
amber chapter 5 . 4/20/2002
i like this different kind of twist to the story, it makes it more modern, and up to date.
amber chapter 4 . 4/20/2002
i like this ending...it's sweet...and it's like a fairy tale...i like happy endings...but yes i do think it needs more
amber chapter 3 . 4/20/2002
ahhhhh...that was the sadest thing i've ever heard...it brought me to tears, when he pushed her away! i cant wait to read the conclusion!
amber chapter 2 . 4/20/2002
wow again, i think its great! but the suspense is killing me! i can't wait to read the next chapter!
amber chapter 1 . 4/20/2002
wow that was great...i can't wait for the second part! great writters like you really inspire me!
Bekah chapter 10 . 4/19/2002
WoW! How awesome was that! My heart seriously almost broke when she kissed him. That was some GREAT writing, and the story was really clever! I loved it!
lec chapter 10 . 4/18/2002
bravo! (claps hands) wonderful story! loved it!