Reviews for Ever Blazin'
RainbowSnowflakeRS chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
Hi! Remember me from deviantart?
As I said I loved your stories and this is so touching. And sweet. Smart of you to put it in a guard's POV. Also love the descriptions of the situations of the story. Really good job!
Bluemist45 chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
*clap* Awesomeness. Very well written!
TheWhyteRabbyt chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
*Half gasps, half sobs with happiness*
this makes up for all the awful stories I've been picking lately! So faboo! I love it!
Az The Dragon chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
I thank you deeply from bringing to the world this beautiful fic. Nowadays, it's rare to find something that's truly worth being read, especially from a... not so common point of view.

Really beautiful work!
GG the Storyteller chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Aww so cute!
Hakimu chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
Very, very well done. There were only a few grammatical mistakes. Everyone was in character. The unique method of narration was a nice change from your typical Silvaze one shot. The word usage was nice; it's not often I see such "big" vocabulary words like that in fanfiction stories.

Long story short, you really killed this story. In a good way. Favorite
Whinnie chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
cute , x]

the lyrics kind of deterred the flow of the storyline , but nevertheless , i really liked the concept ! :D

well done , keep up the good work (:
SilverDawn2010 chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
...Wow. That was awesome! I liked that a lot!

Let's see if I be more specific... I like the fact that you did it from someone else's POV, that was very unique and it allowed you to show their relationship from the outside. An observer would be able to pick up on things that Silver and Blaze themselves probably wouldn't, giving the story more depth. So that was well done.

The flashbacks were a nice touch, showing how they became friends (nice use of Blaze's fear of heights!). Some very adorable moments in there as well. I like how you portrayed that Blaze was alone until she finally found someone else like herself: Silver.

Both Silver and Blaze seemed in character, so no problems there.

Overall, just a nice cute and fluffy story. I enjoyed it!

SilverDawn
Tempest of Reach chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
Nice, very nice. I like it quite a bit.
Comment person chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
Ah, the lasting bond of them.

Great story!

From, Comment person

P.S. I heard of you when I was annonymous...before I got an account. Your a great author!

P.S.S. Pen! Sword! Meet Shield!

Shield: Don't bring me into this.

Why not?

Shield: Cause I have a duty to do.

Fine...
Hittami Vertikamii chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
That was awesome! You are one of my favourite authors here on FF. I think you should make a sequel, where maybe it is confirmed that Silver and Blaze are hiding feelings for eachother.

Unique Independance
Heir-to-the-throne chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
I found this to be very good. Proper punctuation, no regulation violations, good storyliine, a very excellent project all together.

Heir-to-the-throne,
Xqueezme chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
OMG.

SO CUUUUUUUTTTTTEEEEE! :D

Reading this just totally made my day!
Mike Prower the Fox chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
Your story left me with a grin on my face. Good!

Pen, are such a Negative Nancy. Loosen up! You'll find that doing so will help you enjoy life more!