Reviews for The Dimension Tales 1: War
Uzaiaa chapter 22 . 4/10
Oh my gosh, this entire story has been an emotional rollercoaster. When I saw the update notification I ran here as fast as I could lol. I’m so excited for the grand finale! Great work as always!
Victoria Incognito chapter 22 . 4/10
OMG, Hiii! I read your story like a year ago and I kept coming back here to see if you have any new updates and what a surprise! Omg! I just really love this story and wanted to know how it will end, especially with Egypt's inquiry that really intrigued me. It's my first time reviewing or commenting in this site and I was afraid but I could not let this opportunity be wasted! Looking forward for the finale!
Toksku chapter 22 . 4/9
I was so happy to see a new chapter for this story! And we are so close to the departure now! But a lot can still happen... Also Egypt had a really good point. I wonder if they will find out what brought them there before they leave.
Keep up the good work and take your time! The ones who love this story will be here when you post a new chapter. )
chocoholic1117 chapter 21 . 10/24/2020
I read this earlier in the year and loved it but was fully prepared to not figure out how it ended so I’m so happy that you’ve updated! Things are getting so close and I love how Lithuania’s in charge.
64415 chapter 21 . 10/22/2020
I can’t describe how excited I was to get the email for this story update! I literally just woke up and read it immediately, and I’m super stoked for what happens next! There’s only a few hours left, and you’ve got me hooked.

All the nations are still alive and kicking, and even though it’s clear they’re all exhausted, they’re pushing themselves for the sake of everyone. I’m glad they finally found Cuba too! I wonder what those weird roots are all about? The land’s magic trying to reclaim some lost energy via a nation’s body? Who knows! At least he’s still alive.

Lithuania’s got a crazy plan and I’m here for it! I’m glad you’re still sticking to this story! You’re in the final stretch (I think), you can do it! :D

Stay safe! (Also yes, I’ve changed my changed my username to numbers, just letting you know).
Uzaiaa chapter 21 . 10/22/2020
It’s just keeps on getting better! God these poor nations just want to go homegreat chapter as always, thank you for this amazing story! I’ll stick with it until the very end
Uzaiaa chapter 20 . 9/26/2020
This story is just so goodI’ve said it once and I’ll say it again, I’ll never stop rereading this! It’s so good, I love the plot and the way you describe the fight scenes so well. Hope we can get a finale to end the story someday
118852 chapter 20 . 1/11/2020
Wow wow wow! I only discovered this story about two hours ago and I am hooked! The plot is very interesting, despite there being over 40 characters you find a way to portray them all equally, and you’re full of little twists and turns that make the story even more engaging! Serious kudos, I am in awe of your storytelling. I can see that you’ve been writing this story since 2010, and I applaud you for sticking with it. I write for fun, but it’s very hard to get motivated enough to write a story constantly, but I can tell you that once a story I’m following gets updated, it really makes my day! Here’s to hoping everything is alright in your life, and I’ll wait as long as it takes for another update, because this is just incredible!

I’ll be sure to leave more in depth comments for later chapters, really looking forward to it! :D

Happy new year!
Toksku chapter 20 . 9/29/2019
Yay, a new chapter! \o/
I had a bad feeling about letting Cuba go alone and seems like I was right! o.o

I hope for you the best writing inspiration! (I guess people don't really say that in English, but you probably understand what I mean. ;)
Uzaiaa chapter 1 . 5/22/2019
I really do love this! One of my favourite hetafics of all time as well! Read it about 6 times now I think..I should also get to me question.. will this fantastic story ever get more chapters? If not, could you summarise the rest of the plot for the rest of your readers? Also, thanks a lot for taking your time to write these chapters!
Time Turner chapter 19 . 7/2/2017
Sniff*
WHY AMERICA?! :( Going out to battle by yourself and then trying to blame Latvia and make him guilty? :(
Yeah... why does America have to be silly at the worst of times?
SkyePhoenixDove 'n TimeTurner chapter 19 . 3/16/2017
These nations are never gonna get a break, huh? I'm glad you're out with another chapter, I really missed this story, it's mega-awesome!
Time Turner chapter 18 . 10/27/2016
Wait. What!? I returned to this fan fiction after loads of the chapters got posted and it isnt finished? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
On another note, can iceland use magic? I headcannon that he can its just that he only really tried when he was really little so only norway really knows.
Abc chapter 18 . 3/10/2016
I've just discovered this fanfic. I wasted all my time reading this in one sitting instead of doing my homework.

Worth it. This is honestly one of the nicest fanfics I'ev ever read. The battle scenes, and how you describe them, and just...I love this so, so MUCH.

And yay! Italy gets a mention. ...Where exactly is he?
The Little Chibi chapter 15 . 5/13/2014
Blaaah, cliffhanger. That's just mean.