Reviews for The Color of Love
Marie One chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
Great story and Edward the Loving case made your dream a true dream.
Michelle chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
What a powerful, well-written story. I loved it! About to read your other one now. I hope you keep writing!
Jossiev chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
I truly loved your story it was well written and just over all wonderful
Ailee H chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
oh my heart. this story touches my heart. loving this!
iluvtwilight60 chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
This is one really great for writing it.
silverwolfkitten chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
Wow... That's all I can say, just wow. That is the most magnificent oneshot I have ever read. I love this era and stories that have forbidden love. You have made my day :)
Nat chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
Over the years I have tried writing fanfic's, and have read a few too. This is by far one of the most moving and heart wrenching fanfic's that I have read.

Your language and grammar use is marvelous, and the plot is well thought out and written.

Keep writing :)
hmmmm chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
good story, though it was a little improbable. the cullens would have been in serious trouble for allowing bella to learn to read and learn about politics and things like that. not to mention that bella and renee could have been killed, sold off, etc.
i liked the overall plot, though. and it's more than clear that you can definitely write a story! keep writing :)
Anonymous chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
That is such a powerful story. It really moved me.
morena.davidson.3 chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
Thank you for a lovely heart warming story. One of the best one shots I've read :)
Debbie White chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Great story! :)
horsesrules chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
its really good
Mumofpicklegirls chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
What a sweet and very well written story. Thank you for sharing!
logi16 chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
désolé de ne pas pouvoir écrire en anglais mais je suis française et je suis nulle en anglais!
Enfin c'était juste pour te dire comment cette histoire incroyable me touche énormément,elle est sublime!
katiej1 chapter 1 . 9/20/2012