Reviews for The Color of Love
morena.davidson.3 chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
Thank you for a lovely heart warming story. One of the best one shots I've read :)
Debbie White chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Great story! :)
horsesrules chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
its really good
Sophiepicklegirl chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
What a sweet and very well written story. Thank you for sharing!
logi16 chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
désolé de ne pas pouvoir écrire en anglais mais je suis française et je suis nulle en anglais!
Enfin c'était juste pour te dire comment cette histoire incroyable me touche énormément,elle est sublime!
katiej1 chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
Beautiful. Simply amazing.
Purple Majestic chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
This is a very nice story. it is an awesome story. keep up the good work!
Secretive Gal chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
it was beautiful, truly...
the way they both sacrificed for each other- marvelous!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
ohhh i love it! this is so great an sweet :) great job
greengirl82 chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
Wow, this took quite awhile to read & I got several dirty looks for shushing people while I read, but this was amazing...

You did a fantastic job and though I'm not really a "Twilight" reader I came across this and was instantly drawed in. Kudos.
luna raya chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
I know this story is from quite a while ago, but I've only recently discovered it.

This is by far one of the most amazing, and beautiful stories I've ever read. It brought tears to my eyes. Truly remarkable work. The premise, the fact that something like this probably took place due to the laws of the land, simply heartbreaking. But seeing Edward sacrifice for Bella, as she sacrificed for him, such a beautiful thing. But wow, onto 11 children! They sure did enjoy one another lol:)

Truly a beautiful story. It's a shame that the world has still not yet learned that there is no color, no line, when there is love. Thank you for writing this.
closetfreak84 chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
AWESOME STORY! There are not many stories on here that have made me cry and this one did.
suzy 2010 chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Thank you for such a beautiful story.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Eleven-nine two

Nine kids alive

Alexandra Renee Cullen (Alexa)

Daniel Carlisle Cullen (Danny)

David Edward Cullen (Dave)

Aurelie Alice Cullen (Rel)

Cassandra Esme Cullen (Anne)-deceased

Peter Emmett Cullen (Peter) -deceased

Elizabeth Rosalie Cullen (Ellie)

Masen Joseph Cullen (Mase)

Anthony Peter Cullen (Anthony)
Debby-1957 chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
I know it wouldn’t happen, but I wanted someone to castrate the serial rapist. Seriously! Your description of the rape managed to convey the horror, but it was short and wasn’t too detailed, thank goodness!

Your writing was beautiful. It flowed easily, with good grammar, sentence structure, spelling, etc. That, along with a good, compelling story, made it a pleasure to read. Edward’s solution to his dilemma was satisfying. I loved his speech. I’m so glad they found a way to have a happy life!

If you have time to write, I would enjoy reading more of your stories. I love your style of writing, but personally, I prefer the love scenes to be heavy on the love and affection, and light on details and physical descriptions that, in my opinion, make it embarrassing to read. A little more ‘fade to black’, perhaps.

Thank you for your story!
117 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »