Reviews for The Color of Love
hmmmm chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
good story, though it was a little improbable. the cullens would have been in serious trouble for allowing bella to learn to read and learn about politics and things like that. not to mention that bella and renee could have been killed, sold off, etc.
i liked the overall plot, though. and it's more than clear that you can definitely write a story! keep writing :)
Anonymous chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
That is such a powerful story. It really moved me.
morena.davidson.3 chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
Thank you for a lovely heart warming story. One of the best one shots I've read :)
Debbie White chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Great story! :)
horsesrules chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
its really good
Sophiepicklegirl chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
What a sweet and very well written story. Thank you for sharing!
logi16 chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
désolé de ne pas pouvoir écrire en anglais mais je suis française et je suis nulle en anglais!
Enfin c'était juste pour te dire comment cette histoire incroyable me touche énormément,elle est sublime!
katiej1 chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
Beautiful. Simply amazing.
Purple Majestic chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
This is a very nice story. it is an awesome story. keep up the good work!
Secretive Gal chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
it was beautiful, truly...
the way they both sacrificed for each other- marvelous!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
ohhh i love it! this is so great an sweet :) great job
greengirl82 chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
Wow, this took quite awhile to read & I got several dirty looks for shushing people while I read, but this was amazing...

You did a fantastic job and though I'm not really a "Twilight" reader I came across this and was instantly drawed in. Kudos.
luna raya chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
I know this story is from quite a while ago, but I've only recently discovered it.

This is by far one of the most amazing, and beautiful stories I've ever read. It brought tears to my eyes. Truly remarkable work. The premise, the fact that something like this probably took place due to the laws of the land, simply heartbreaking. But seeing Edward sacrifice for Bella, as she sacrificed for him, such a beautiful thing. But wow, onto 11 children! They sure did enjoy one another lol:)

Truly a beautiful story. It's a shame that the world has still not yet learned that there is no color, no line, when there is love. Thank you for writing this.
closetfreak84 chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
AWESOME STORY! There are not many stories on here that have made me cry and this one did.
suzy 2010 chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Thank you for such a beautiful story.
119 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »