Reviews for The Color of Love
cullenbabe chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
Amazing story :)
Love2readgirl chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
Oh my goodness... That was one of the most beautiful endings i have read! This is an amazing story! Great Job! I dont know what else to say! Soo thank you for writing this amazing story! :)(:
I hate angst chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
beautiful story... I love it.
LuvnmesumEdward chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
I loved this! This was such an inspiring fic. I have bi-racial nieces and nephews and its sad that the world sometimes still has the ignorance of old days...but I have faith its getting better!
Emily chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
A very beautiful story!
Crazybee3 chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
That was absolutely great :)

Thank you!
LuckyMeRobPattzBoo chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Loved this story. What an interesting and shameful time in American history. I recently watched a movie called Feast Of All Saints about slave owners and black women lovers. These were free Black and mulatto women from Haiti in New Orleans. The Color Of Love really reminded me of this. It must be a terrible thing to love and not be able to announce it to the world. And 300 years later, gay couples are experiencing the same injustices. Thank you for sharing this wonderful story.
tinkrbe1l3 chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
this was lovely. well written and unique.
BookGeek37 chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
This story is absolutely beautiful :') I can feel the indesturctable and passionate love that they share, even though there was such a huge barrier preventing them from truely being together. I especially love the way you showed the development of their love from before they were even born. But it was the ending that nearly brought me to tears. The way that he adored Bella completely... and his hopes for America in the future... you really did an amazing job!
A Girl Who Reads Cereal Boxes chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
So beautiful - and I love EBB's sonnet 43. I always found the stories behind her poetry fascinating.

It was almost heartbreaking when it seemed as if Edward wouldn't be able to choose Bella, but the ending was lovely.

Loved it!
ImprintMeJacob chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
Ooh, interesting! Great chapter! :D
gt0005a chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
I've been searching for at least a year for a story where Edward and Bella would be placed in an interracial love affair. To add, as an amateur genealogist for my family I found the setting during slavery poignant. My grandfather was of biracial descent and this story reminded me of how he was brought into this world.

Thank you for writing something touching, different, and deep.
CRAZYCARE4 chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
Wow what a beautiful story! You are such an incredible writer,so talented. Thank you
p chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
this is so beautiful, I'm like crying!
rmcrms5 chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
Beautiful story! The world would be a much better place if people looked past the exterior to the heart of the person beneath.
117 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »