Reviews for The Color of Love
greengirl82 chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
Wow, this took quite awhile to read & I got several dirty looks for shushing people while I read, but this was amazing...

You did a fantastic job and though I'm not really a "Twilight" reader I came across this and was instantly drawed in. Kudos.
luna raya chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
I know this story is from quite a while ago, but I've only recently discovered it.

This is by far one of the most amazing, and beautiful stories I've ever read. It brought tears to my eyes. Truly remarkable work. The premise, the fact that something like this probably took place due to the laws of the land, simply heartbreaking. But seeing Edward sacrifice for Bella, as she sacrificed for him, such a beautiful thing. But wow, onto 11 children! They sure did enjoy one another lol:)

Truly a beautiful story. It's a shame that the world has still not yet learned that there is no color, no line, when there is love. Thank you for writing this.
closetfreak84 chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
AWESOME STORY! There are not many stories on here that have made me cry and this one did.
suzy 2010 chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Thank you for such a beautiful story.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Eleven-nine two

Nine kids alive

Alexandra Renee Cullen (Alexa)

Daniel Carlisle Cullen (Danny)

David Edward Cullen (Dave)

Aurelie Alice Cullen (Rel)

Cassandra Esme Cullen (Anne)-deceased

Peter Emmett Cullen (Peter) -deceased

Elizabeth Rosalie Cullen (Ellie)

Masen Joseph Cullen (Mase)

Anthony Peter Cullen (Anthony)
Debby-1957 chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
I know it wouldn’t happen, but I wanted someone to castrate the serial rapist. Seriously! Your description of the rape managed to convey the horror, but it was short and wasn’t too detailed, thank goodness!

Your writing was beautiful. It flowed easily, with good grammar, sentence structure, spelling, etc. That, along with a good, compelling story, made it a pleasure to read. Edward’s solution to his dilemma was satisfying. I loved his speech. I’m so glad they found a way to have a happy life!

If you have time to write, I would enjoy reading more of your stories. I love your style of writing, but personally, I prefer the love scenes to be heavy on the love and affection, and light on details and physical descriptions that, in my opinion, make it embarrassing to read. A little more ‘fade to black’, perhaps.

Thank you for your story!
cullenbabe chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
Amazing story :)
Love2readgirl chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
Oh my goodness... That was one of the most beautiful endings i have read! This is an amazing story! Great Job! I dont know what else to say! Soo thank you for writing this amazing story! :)(:
I hate angst chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
beautiful story... I love it.
LuvnmesumEdward chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
I loved this! This was such an inspiring fic. I have bi-racial nieces and nephews and its sad that the world sometimes still has the ignorance of old days...but I have faith its getting better!
Emily chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
A very beautiful story!
Crazybee3 chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
That was absolutely great :)

Thank you!
LuckyMeRobPattzBoo chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Loved this story. What an interesting and shameful time in American history. I recently watched a movie called Feast Of All Saints about slave owners and black women lovers. These were free Black and mulatto women from Haiti in New Orleans. The Color Of Love really reminded me of this. It must be a terrible thing to love and not be able to announce it to the world. And 300 years later, gay couples are experiencing the same injustices. Thank you for sharing this wonderful story.
tinkrbe1l3 chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
this was lovely. well written and unique.
BookGeek37 chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
This story is absolutely beautiful :') I can feel the indesturctable and passionate love that they share, even though there was such a huge barrier preventing them from truely being together. I especially love the way you showed the development of their love from before they were even born. But it was the ending that nearly brought me to tears. The way that he adored Bella completely... and his hopes for America in the future... you really did an amazing job!
123 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »