Reviews for The Color of Love
p chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
this is so beautiful, I'm like crying!
rmcrms5 chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
Beautiful story! The world would be a much better place if people looked past the exterior to the heart of the person beneath.
SoSheSaid chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
oh my gosh! best story I've EVER read! so sweet, and fluffy, my favourite type of fanfic. love your work :)
Jessie1221 chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
I have never been one to like reading about slaves and how they were treated back in the old days; as I am black myself. Well, half-black. My mother is white. But anyway, reading your story has made me feel a little different. I love the way there love pushes through all of the trials that have been thrown their way. I especially love how he chose her over evryone else and that they get their Happily Ever After. But my favorite part as the lessons he'd teach her and the journals they kept. It made me feel as though they remained equals throughout the entire story and that they learned everything together. Which I guess they did. Lol. Thank you for the great story. Soon I'll be posting my own so keep a lookout if you wish.

Yours Truly, Jessie Wings
Ha chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
I love this story it make you feel good at the end! Ü
moniquecullen chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
That was such a beautiful story. Edward was a very special man. What it must be like to have that kind of love for someone. Her to give up her freedom and him to walk away from his family and wealth and everything he's known. I'm so glad they got their HEA though.
teamedwardfanatic305 chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
That was by far the sweetest ending I've ever read. since I am a woman of colour,i was brought to tears by the love these two had for each other and the obstacles they overcame to get where they were in the end. I believe as well that love has no colour and that we are all people, same feelings despite our race or ethnicity. I was happy that you wrote an epilouge and let us see how they were together even after 20 years. They fought for their right to marry which shows that love had no boundaries and cant be hindered, especially true love. Though the beginning was gruesome, thet outcome of renee having bella was a blessing. I absolutely loved and respected your idea of making bella a slave or of african descent because you pulled it off so well without offending me. I'm just SO glad we can marry whoever we want now black or white. Thank you and God bless you.
Whats-My-Username-Again chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
This was one of the most moving stories I have ever read. It had the right balance of detail and sentence fluency so that it all flowed together. Keep on writing, this was a fantastic OS.
darkangel0212 chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
keep up the good work
Dawn20p chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
I think this story is truly amazing! i was scared for a second thinking that he was going to marry someone else.! he made the right choice!

this story is incredibly well written, you are a talented writer. sadly this story is not fiction, those horrible things described there truly happen to some people. i'm disgust by the fact that this horrible things occured. gladly times have changed, though some people still hold this stupids beliefs. i could never underestand why skin coulour, procedence or religion matters, when we are all human beings
akjamma chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
oh wow what a beautiful story!
HeartOfDarkess chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
ms em from tffa sent me your way. what a wonderful oneshot! you portrayed the struggles of your characters so well...and the way Edward chose Bella over a life of privilege was wonderful! great story.
jodadsobad chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
wow. this was really beautiful. thank you for writing it.
SDL.077 chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
oh crap, u made me cry. A phrase I read form a very good fic once comes to my mind: 'In all the universes Edward loves Bella'. In here I think nothing is more true
MsEm chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
Now that I'm done tearing up, I can see to review lol I absolutely LOVE this oneshot! I'm about to pimp it out on mine and my girls facebook page, The Fan Fiction Addiction, where I know tons will love it just the same as I did. Thanks for writing this!
119 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »