Reviews for Advantageous Missions
SP777 chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
This was GREAT! I'm all for Toshiro & Rangiku, even an older Toshiro would be nice. I have to ask though, have you heard of

? Their Bleach section is severely lacking in the Matsumoto/Hitsugaya department. You would definitely be a breathe

of fresh air, maybe get a few stories started there. Hope you consider it.
Timber Lou chapter 1 . 8/1/2011

Here's my only 2 suggestions.

First, don't forget you're writing about two shinigami. As soon as these two start having sex, it becomes...well...plain. You could take that sex scene and nearly replace the names with any one, even human, and it'd work. Don't get me wrong. It's a great sex scene. But don't forget to cater your sex scene to your characters. Individualize it. These two have powers. USE THEM. He's a master of cold, for instance. Might he not get cold to the touch during sex? You must let go during sex, so maybe he must let go of that control, and thus gets cold? Or would he burn instead? How might they be able to use spiritual pressure during sex? Might their spiritual pressure flare during an orgasm, for instance? Could they use it to please the other? If their zanpakto (sp) are part of their soul, and something they might be able to hear, would it be part of their love making? Maybe so, maybe not. My point is, these are not two humans having sex. These are soul reapers. So how might sex between two soul reapers be different than sex between humans?

You could have also used their character to individualized the sex. He's usually in so much control of himself. You touch on that a little in the beginning, but how surprised she might be to see how he let's go in bed? She's always such a playful flirt; yet we don't see much of that here.

My only other suggestion is when she says his name, I'd have her actually SAY IT, and he respond. R usually always calls him captain. So what might he feel when she finally calls him by his first name? During sex? His demand for Ichigo for example to use his formal title and last name, as a sign of respect and nod to his rank. R. always calls him Captain. Again, there's that distance. But here, she's using his first name, a type of intimacy.

It's a great one-shot. And the sex was well written. Just try to write to your characters, and not generalize.
theaswan chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
I loved it write more stories like this!
Robotmonkeygirl91 chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
Yay! HitsuMatsu smut! Always a winner! Greatfic, as usual.
sagitgirlth chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
love it
Anki-Shai chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
Oh, wow girl it's been like forever since I read a new fic from you and that I actually talk/write to you sorry about that. Live is being kind of...crapy.

Anyway, I love it! hahaha, as always you did such an awesome and incredible job into putting a goofy smile on me at reading some HitsuMatsu smut goodness.

As always excellent job!