Reviews for My Girl
kate1701 chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
I have just been ploughing through these early stories and this is one that I haven't read before, glad I found it though it's awesome, l love these early ones when they got together before they did on the show...
Cvanerson chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
Need you to write more I love this story too! Love how you have her dumping luke and all the love, humor and sweetness between her and sam! Thank you sooo much :)
katesari chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
Very nice story! Loved the part where she talks to luke and afterward she says that it felt good to do that. And of course really like that Sam is instantly there for her! bye
Drock5271 chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
This is a great story! Are you going to write more onto it? You really should! This is great! :)) good job! Keep writing please! Thnx! :))))
helllolove chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
how about, make it a two shot?

fantastic job (:
unightfog chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
aw, that was sweet!

great job!
BellaSarah chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
Well, wow. That was sweet. And hot. And too short! Great job. :)
SarahMulligan chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
continueee :)
XoXoMiss chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
Really cute
romantical.me chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
Literally squealing right now! I loved it! Definitely helping in this horrible Rookie Blue drought.
KayleneH chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
Great story
aolande1 chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
I liked this a lot! I liked their moment on the roof and how he called her woman at the end. This was cute!
hannah-jennifer chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
Cute
BluePixieOfTheGalaxy chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
AWWWW! Sooo sweet! It helps that I am eating chocolate right now. XD It help set the mood. But great great job! Loved it!
couchjumper chapter 1 . 9/20/2010