Reviews for Life's Little Surprises
Mouse1992 chapter 20 . 7/12/2013
Did they ever get Faith's stuff from jail!

LOVE this story!
genisis love chapter 17 . 5/23/2013
just wanted to tell you that I love this story , it was unlike many of the other fuffy fics :) loved the flow of their love ! good job
TheHybrid02 chapter 30 . 11/23/2012
Great story. Crap, I have work in 4 hours. Thanks a lot.
Sammichbatch chapter 30 . 10/31/2012
This story has to be my favourite Fuffy story to date!
I have only just happened upon it and read it all in one sitting, unable to leave it until I knew what happened!
Kudos on... Well, just everything!
crisangel chapter 27 . 8/6/2012
Might I add, I would've loved to have been a fly on the wall for that conversation with Willow... LOL
BizarreBard chapter 21 . 7/20/2012
I'm writing a story similar to this, today I stumbled across this story and I'm floored, its amazing. I may just stop my story because yours is just so great. There is nothing I love more than finding a good story, keep up all the good work :) -Cass
sleepyzero chapter 30 . 4/21/2012
love your story just finish it hope you make a sequel i wont know how it there live go on form here D now i off to read some of your other storys 0/
Blackcatwitchgirl chapter 30 . 10/12/2011
This is an absolutely brilliant story. I love how Faith's personality evolved, but was still hers. Nevaeh is awesome, and very realistically portrayed. Actually, the whole story was very believable, in terms of relationships and interactions. I also enjoyed that you kept to the storyline of the series, with the first and everything, but changed things up. I was glad that you didn't kill of Tara or Anya, even though it didn't affect the story that much it made it that much better. Basically, I loved the whole thing and really really hope that there is eventually a sequel up.

-Tash
SeanHicks4 chapter 30 . 9/16/2011
Interesting story.
Moon FireStar chapter 30 . 8/7/2011
super awesome story! I read it straight though...and yeah you so have to do sequel
elle112u chapter 30 . 8/6/2011
Great story. I'd have reviewed the other chapters...but that would have taken a while. :) Great job. I liked the way you wrote Buffy's visits to the jail and the almost kiss at the Bronze. Though, I feel the need to mention that babies eyes are blue when they're born. Always. After a few months, they change to the color they'll stay. The wedding scene was cool too. Navaeh's dress was a cool idea. How do you say her name?

Great job. :D
kaileigh chapter 30 . 7/30/2011
I aboslutely adored reading this story, it was great! I'm hoping there's a sequel coming soon? :)
the.medulla chapter 30 . 7/24/2011
Wow! This was such a great story. Thank you for writing it and sharing it with the world. You deserve every single positive review you received. Your character development is what impressed me the most. It was just so Buffy and Faith and everyone else... you took the characters we love and wrote them as the characters we love.

What I love about fan fiction is that the stories never die because fans like you keep them going. But so often I read stories where the person didn't stay within the characters character and I lose the face of the characters I've come to know and love. I still enjoy it if it’s well written but it’s no longer Buffy or Faith or whoever. Throughout your story I never lost those faces. Thank you for that!

It was such a great and easy read because it was very well written and the plot stayed interesting. You had a great balance of a little bit of conflict but not too much so as to keep it light and fun. I loved how Buffy and Faith’s relationship developed from beginning to end. Fantastic job!
DandelionKing chapter 3 . 7/7/2011
The premise of the adoption was difficult to swallow. In order to have a mother, be loved and cared for, etc. doesn't require a legal adoption. If Buffy has legal guardianship, then the legal stuff is taken care of.

I can tell you're a bit green with some of the character interactions and plot building. But, the over all story idea is great. :) I look forward to reading more.
Sora Skies chapter 1 . 6/27/2011