Reviews for Life's Little Surprises
FabPezBerry78 chapter 30 . 3/5
Awesome Beautiful and cute story Thank you :)
Neveria chapter 30 . 2/20
I never read a Fuffy fic before, but I really liked it!
The end was a little too happy ever after for me. Nevaeh (I always had to remind myself to not pronounce it Nivea :-D) already was the daughter of both of them. It kind of took away the meaning of Buffy raising her. And the epilogue was too kitschy for me, but maybe I should just stop reading them. Didn't like the epilogue of any book I ever read either, haha.
But those are minor details. I think you managed the character development really well and just really liked the whole plot in total. Especially how Nevaeh seemingly changed it enough for Buffy not to die and as a result to never hook up with Spike and for Tara to survive.
Thanks for so much fluffy Fuffy goodness :-) (I'm sorry, I waited 30 chapters for this pun)
Bambibelle84 chapter 30 . 12/8/2014
This story is a beauty. My first Fuffy fanfic and I loved it. Written beautifully. You wrapped it up so perfect. Thanks so much for sharing.
Bambibelle84 chapter 29 . 12/8/2014
OMG YOUR BBRILLIANT.i suspected it would be Buffy cause of their connection but wow. This twist was awesome.

["I know we haven't been together that long. But we both know we're meant to be together, so why wait? Marry me?"]

Awwwwwww perfect ending to this story.
Bambibelle84 chapter 28 . 12/8/2014
["Faith, baby, ung…." Buffy panted, loving Faith's mouth on her. "As much as I love this, you gotta stop." Faith jerked her head up when the words filtered through her brain. "What? Why?" "Because I have a feeling our daughter will be joining us in, oh about three seconds."]

A little morning sex lol they are being crotchblocked by their daughter. Lol. I love to read Buffy and Faith intimate aww.

["Yes, of course. But we don't think her powers come from just you." Giles stopped, giving them a minute before he dropped the bomb on them. "We think we know who her other parent is."]

Oh Snap.
Bambibelle84 chapter 27 . 12/8/2014
["I love you, Buffy." Facing her again she leaned in and placed a gentle kiss on the other girl's lips. "I'm so happy I get to have this first time with you," she admitted, trying to be a tough girl, though a single tear rolled down her cheek.]

Awwwww. Faith is such a softie.

OH MY G... _/\_/\ _/\ _/\_/\_I'm dead. Omg that was Fuffygasmic. Wowy I loved it.
Bambibelle84 chapter 26 . 12/8/2014
Buffy couldn't speak, her eyes hooked to the scar along Faith's stomach. She'd seen it a few times, but never bothered to look to closely at it. Now it was all she could see. Sitting up, she grabbed Faith by waist and pulled her closer so that she could place a tender kiss above the scar. "I'm so sorry, Faith."]

That was so great but sad to read. I love their I loves yous. And the day at the beach awww.
Bambibelle84 chapter 25 . 12/8/2014
Buffy kissed Faith and told her she loved her asdfghjkl

Noooooooooo. Angel died? Oh hell no.

Yay Faith confessed she loves Buffy and they made out awwww.

:( Angel is dead tho :(
Bambibelle84 chapter 24 . 12/8/2014
["Look, B, it's cool ok. Never figured ya for playin' for the same team. But I am wicked hot, so it's understandable,"]

Of course Faith will say that lol.

["Don't worry, everyone else knows too, no one's gonna even be shocked." "WHAT?" Buffy almost yelled, aware there were girls all over the house sleeping. "Shh," the Wicca shushed, smiling. "Yeah, I think there was even a pool between the potentials to see how long it would take for one of you to admit it."]

Lmao everybody knows. I love that they were having a pool.

[Nevaeh smiled a mischievous smile, "Mama kiss Mommy." "Well. glad to know you're ok with it. I just don't want to mess things up you know. Me and B, we're doing really good now. It's not the girl thing that's bugging me, it's the whole relationship thing that scares me. Ya know?"]

So their daughter is ok with it. Faith is scared is understandable. She doesn't wanna ruin the friendship either.
Bambibelle84 chapter 23 . 12/8/2014
"I think I'm in love with you"
And im dead. I'm Casper right about now. Asdfghjkl Buffy confessed to Faith aaaahhhhhhh.
Bambibelle84 chapter 22 . 12/8/2014
Buffy thinking of Faith sexy dancing lol. It begins.

Omg they were dance fukin. Ahhhh Xander cockblocker grrrr.

I love it that their hands intertwine when they are about to go to sleep with their baby. I cant with all this fluffness.
Bambibelle84 chapter 21 . 12/8/2014
Omg Faith Got her a biker outfit lol. Adorbs

I cant even function right now Buffy said she forgot an 's' Mothers and Baby. "Our first family picture" Awwwww. Buffy kissed Faith cheek and im dying.
Bambibelle84 chapter 20 . 12/8/2014
[She just thought of Faith as amazing? Well she couldn't deny that was true. She couldn't even remember the scared little girl Faith had once been, the one with the tough exterior. All she saw now was the Faith trying to do what's right, and loving her daughter with her whole heart. Nevaeh was special for so very many reasons. She saved Faith just by existing.]

Vaeh looking like Faith give me a huge smile on my face. Mini Faith.

["Nope, I didn't," the blonde confirmed. "What I have for you can't be bought, or sold, or held in your hand." Faith's brain began to work overtime just trying to figure out what Buffy was talking about. "I give up, what is it?" "You're freedom."]

Omg what a present.

["Thank you, Buffy, I really mean it." And they both knew she did, for the simple reason she used Buffy's full name.]

Aww. I love when she calls her B tho.
Bambibelle84 chapter 19 . 12/7/2014
["What if he would have finished what he started and raped you? Or what if he would have hurt Nevaeh? Huh? What then?" Faith kept at it, wanting Buffy to get it. At the end of her rope, Buffy took a swing at Faith, hitting her square on the cheek. As soon as she did it, she knew she was wrong. "Faith… I…" She didn't bother even trying to finish her thoughts and instead took off out the door.]

Ouchy. First argument. I loved that they talked tho. I love this story so much. This is my first Buffy fanfic I'm reading too. And im in love.
Bambibelle84 chapter 18 . 12/7/2014
[And that's how it's done," Buffy said, smirking more than fifteen minutes later, standing over a downed Faith who was still trying to catch her breath. "A little help here, B," Faith moaned. Buffy smiled down at Faith, holding her hand out for Faith to pull her up. As soon as she felt herself falling to the ground, she realized she shouldn't have trusted Faith. The brunette grinned, pinning the blonde to the grass below her. "And that just shows you to never trust your enemies," Faith said to the group of girls circled around them. Knowing Faith was too busy gloating, Buffy used it to her advantage, flipping them over so she was on top once again. "And you, dear Faith, need to remember I ALWAYS win."]

I loved that part so much.