Reviews for Pain
doctorjay chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
Good stuff here.
Kira Marauder Girl chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
i like it

i just started reading your series, i'm looking forward to it :)
Serena Eva chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
Wow, it's really great to read a story that doesn't just assume that everything is hunky-dory great between Jim and Spock immediately. Love the characterisation here.
Doni chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
Probably the most realistic start to any kind of relationship between the two. Really nicely done.
SparklyLalala chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
Great, great start...great introduction to characters. Jim would have to have some reservations in regards to Spock at first. It would be only natural. Your Bones...exactly how I imagine him and how he is rarely pictured, wise and a healer.
Zuvios Gemini chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
Lawlz FRANK! XD
LadyAdarah chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
Awesome chapter! Can't wait to read the next in the series.
Lina03 chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
Refreshingly realistic...thanks for sharing.
Anni girl chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
Good beginning. Going to read the rest now. Thank you for giving Spock a life beyond his console.
Lori Jean chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
Good going! So much that is being written has been kind of fluff about these two getting along or just about S/U or slash.

Sorry I just read your notes, but I thought I would send this anyway. Please let me finish my thoughts. This so far was what Vulcan were really like. To many of the stories are popping out with human aspects. Grant you, I can't imagine what it could be like creating and keeping a true alien personality. However, even the strangest people learn to get along when they have to work with one another. They even learn together to laugh/be amused.

Sorry, and thank you for getting that off my mind. Maybe you could write a second story.
NineKindsofCrazy chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
Awwwww. Is this really a whole series that deals with vulnerable Spock? 'Cause hurt, ill, in-danger Spock is like my biggest weakness ever.

I can't wait to read the rest in the series! :)
passionfornight chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
That was interesting. I don't think that I have ever read something where Jim just flat out doesn't like Spock. It was different, and I liked it. I am sure that the rest of this verse will prove to be quite unique.
WickedWitchoftheSE chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
aw, I'm excited about this series! Excellent job and great concept. And yes I do have a tendency to crop up any where there are hot guys and a bit of homoeroticism...
islandy15 chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
This looks like it's going to be interesting. I like the way you have the Vulcans grieving for their planet, it;s different than how I usually read about how they deal with it.