Reviews for My Father
Digi-fanCapp chapter 1 . 4/18
This was beautiful!
Erika Extasy chapter 1 . 2/7
This is definitely one of my favorite fics on the site. This was how Owikawa's story should have gone, and it has been an IMMENSE pleasure to read. I can not express how much I thoroughly enjoyed this story. It was a fantastic write, both in content and presentation. The father/son relationship that grew between Yukio and Iori was beautiful. Everyone was perfectly in character, even as their character changed. Loving digimon as I do, the characterization was, none the less, flawless. Even the change in Arukenimon was perfectly transitioned. I can not applaud you enough. This was absolutely perfect. Thank you, so much, for writing this. You have my eternal gratitude, as well as my eternal envy for being able to construct such a well told story.
jmichaelflanagan chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
This was the most amazing thing I've ever read. Thank you for giving a happy ending to Oikawa, who is by far my favourite character... 3
HakuYuki chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
Very good. One of the best Yukio fics I've read. Extremely touching. I like how you let Yukio live, and be with Iori. Finally Yukio is portrayed as an actual human being and not some posessed puppet with no feelings.
LG chapter 1 . 3/31/2006
This was a fantastic, well-written story, and I really enjoyed it. _
Birdboy chapter 1 . 9/14/2005
Such a happy Oikawa-centric fic... Digimon isn't supposed to bring this sort of feeling!

(In other words, great job.)
Yami Vizzini chapter 1 . 7/15/2005
Hi there! I decided to check out your page a while ago, since, in case you haven't noticed, Dark Qiviut thinks you may be the best Digimon writer on the site. I've been reading all of your stories from the bottom up, but, even though I've enjoyed them, I haven't bothered to review yet. However, I promise to go back and review them as well as all of the stories after this- because I loved this. I just sat there thinking "Wow" after it ended- I was just so happy for everyone! You even turned Arukenimon into a good girl! I just had to tell you how awesome the story and characters were, and that it's a shame less than 20 people have read it (or, at least, reviewed it, so I can't talk). Keep up the great work!
Universalperson chapter 1 . 12/20/2003
Hello. I honestly hope you are reading this. Even if this story is a year old
First, this story was amazing.
SImply amazing.
This is perhaps the best AU fic I have ever read.
There is only one problem. It is an issue few know, it seems, and it is my duty to inform people of it. Even if you know.
Vamdemon did not create the dark spores (or seeds in Japan)
They were made by an intensly powerful DIgimon named Millenniumon, a little before Osamu died, when Ken first went to the Digital World.
Milenniumon-Level Mega-Attacks:Time Unlimited, Dimension Destroyer, Ultimate Fusion. Other forms: MoonMillenniumon and Zeed(Xeed) Millenniumon. As his name implies, he can control space-time.
Ken dueled Millenniumon in the Digital World, who was partrnered with a boy named Ryo, who was partenered with Daisuke's V-mon.
When Millenniumon was defeated, a group of Dark Seeds seeds came out of his body. One headed straight for Ryo but-in a way that paralells Cody's dad's death-Ken pushed him out of the way at the last second.
It is believed that spore or seed actually IS Millenniumon. This is evidenced by the fact Ken created Chimeramon(Kimeramon) of which Millenniumon is a part, the other being Mugendramon(Machinedramon).
Vamdemon copied Millenniumon's seeds, creating copied with none of Millenniumon's essence.
Vamdemon was revived at one point by Millenniumon, so he would know of the immense power he had.
As for the kid named Ryo...well...opinions differ.
Now, you'd think Millenniumon would be mad-being thrust out of HIS host, being used for good intentions...etc. etc.
Maybe a sequel is in order...
heath 999 chapter 1 . 12/11/2002
COOL STORY! I LOVED IT! Really touching scene at the end!
ccssaturn chapter 1 . 11/10/2002
This is one of the best fanfics I have ever read. Your characterizaion is very believable and the story has a comprehensive plot. I absolutely loved the ending! Keep up the great work!
Aura Starfire chapter 1 . 7/20/2002
*stares* ...wow..that is an amazing story, you have a real gift for writing, I love the way you progress the relationship between Oikawa and Iori, a much better ending that the one in the anime...keep writing :)
Tri-Stater chapter 1 . 6/9/2002
This was wonderful. Only wish I'd read it sooner!
Prof. Sparky chapter 1 . 5/28/2002
Beautiful, simply beautiful. Without a doubt, one of the best stories I've ever read. It's a refreshing change to see Yukio end up happy. I only wish I'd read it sooner!
Roxie chapter 1 . 5/22/2002
wahhh! You're gonna make me cry! That was EXCELLENT! I loved it. Super work. Keep up the great work(I know you will)!
angel white chapter 1 . 4/14/2002
Oh my God. I have no idea why I've never seen it before.. c_c; Brilliant, simply brilliant.