Reviews for We Interrupt This Program
AnHeiressofaSOLDIER chapter 1 . 1/3
Ahh! Great job, Angie. Great job!:D

I've recently kinda gotten back into this series again, because I got the first manga for Christmas (and it's reminding me of what I loved about the series about five years ago now).

And this- this is exactly what I needed, after having just looked up some Maximum Ride stuff up on Tumblr. LOL.

Tbh, I kinda like to pretend the books after the fifth one didn't happen. BUT you make all that worth it just by Fang's line here. How I WISH that was the kinda thing we got in canon; maybe then I could have dealt with the Dylan sitch a bit better, but oh wells.

But, yeah. Great, cute, little fic that really got your point across, hon.

And for the first Maximum Ride fic I've read, it's more than what I could have asked for: you got the tone of JP quite well, I think, and your writing's lovely.

And, yes. Please do write more for this fandom in the future. I may or may not becoming obsessed with it again, so it'd definitely help me out if you wrote more for it, probably (especially if you have Max liking orange sherbet in a fic, like I know she does, and like how I myself do:))

Aaaaand it's 1:00 A.M, so I'm gonna shut up now.

Good job. Keep up the great work. And thank you for the nice read!

-Shanna
Rainbor123 chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
Hehe. That was sweet! I love the fact that Fang isn't the Jealous type XD
SuavePanda chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
(not logged in)

oh lol :D

This is perf
CRITIQUEANONYMOUS chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
dylan going away? i love it!
The Genius Mage chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
Haha I just started reading Maximum Ride recently and this is hilarious. Pretty much sums it up, right? XD
Overcome chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
Haha I liked it
BookWorm2011 chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
WOW! Thx twin for dedicating it for me... :') hahaha that was totally random! haha but it was good i like the part wen u said "im the 'I'll slit your throat in the middle of the night while my girlfriend's asleep' type" haha :) loved that part. AWESOMEEEEE! ok well g2g Bye!

PANTHER-PRIDE OUT!