Reviews for Jinchuriki Fate staynight
slydino chapter 20 . 7/19
Wonderful story. I love everything about it except for maybe the power levels. It might just be me, but Naruto seems to be powered down quite a bit. Anyway great job and keep up the good work. Can't wait for the next chapter.
DannyPhantom619 chapter 14 . 6/17
Awesome...

-Naruto XSaber/Arturia,Rin,Sakura,illya Caster,&Rider!
Me llamo Fher chapter 1 . 6/14
kill
robert chapter 20 . 6/12
is this ever going to be continued
Adham Of Japan chapter 20 . 4/12
m
Noctus Of The Thousand Blades chapter 19 . 4/7
i really wish you had continued this fic. I know it isn't "dead" just on an indefinite hiatus, but this was by far my top favorite fic of yours. and one of the best Naruto/nasuverse crossovers ive ever read. so I really wish you had put more time into it and added more chapters. anyways, I hope to see this fic rise from the dead some day.
Dkadarkness chapter 17 . 4/2
what the fuck?why the hell that useless bitch suckura calling him a pervert for having a future wife?amd naruto just take it being punched by useless fangirl?man why the hell you have to make this beautiful story to terrible,why naruto must go to konoha.. i hope you don't update this.. what a drag bro..
Dkadarkness chapter 11 . 4/2
too much drama and naruto with his talk no jutsu.. again what a crap..
Dadlop3 chapter 20 . 3/10
Honestly, the whole story was bearable up until chapter 17. I get that you want to have Naruto and his girls together in the end to make that "happily ever after" bit; however, was it really necessary to make them relive the Shippuden story? Most of us here already know the plot, the fights, and how the characters interact in that story.

To start at the beginning of the Shippuden with new characters and abilities with the same plot is honestly rather dull. When doing something such as this, which is sort of like a timetravel fic at the middle of chapter 17, the butterfly effect is a must. It means changes HAVE to happen, to both the heroes and the villains in order to keep the story interesting. You changed the heroes, drastically I must say, but the villain? Not so much. There's also the fact that everyone seemly accepted the presence of Naruto's girls and abilities without batting an eye.

In my honest opinion, if your goal from the start was have all the girls be with Naruto at the end, then you should have made chapter 16 the finale and chapter 17 as the epilogue in which they transport everyone to Naruto's universe and end it there. There wasn't a need to relive Shippuden again. That in itself could be another story. Just my opinion.

Still, interesting take on how Naruto ended up in the Fate/Stay Night universe and what he did there.
Madgormley chapter 20 . 3/7
Excellent story i can truly say i really enjoyed it. And i hope to see it more updates for it in future. P.S please do not make the harem any bigger than what it already is. P.P.S Please don't add naruto verse girls to it either.
Why is it third rate untalented writers like you write a lot of chapters of a lame boring story and great writers write less.
thunder dragon chapter 12 . 10/3/2015
my boy Naruto is a pimp and a player! I am so proud! I am loving this story, you have captured Naruto's character perfectly, along with the action and harem style of Fate Stay Knight.
kevin chapter 17 . 8/17/2015
I like this where it's going I just hope you can continue this more to the point where naruto fights sasuke and didn't expect the Servants powerful than him or so hope this continues on because this is a very interesting story and hope it ends good if you continue
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 7 . 6/25/2015
huh, the grail is corrupted so that is not going to work to get home...the waterfall of truth wont help in the slightest as its not only her dark side but also parts of Angra Mainyu so that makes it useless
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 6 . 6/25/2015