Reviews for Jinchuriki Fate staynight
Please continue
PLEASE READ ME chapter 18 . 11/28
... The Astra is off...
Chapter 4 ruined it for me. Why would he risk his life for a murdering rapist when he repeatedly said he would kill him? I hate goody two-shoes, indecisive characters, who can't make up thier minds. I mean it is bad enough Naruto is weak, but then you make him a lying pansy.
Please continue the story
shadow chapter 20 . 9/9
I liked the chapter!
Swordalfgun chapter 5 . 8/13
is Naruto ever gonna get his circuits fixed
Nathan chapter 1 . 8/5
I love the story and I hope that it continues to see his relationship with the women grow and using his new powers against the akatski and orochimaru and sasuke
FromTheUnknown chapter 1 . 6/20
Confusing as hell, poor Grammer, poor sentence structure and my own personal dislike is the characters over reactions and Naruto being undermined at every turn..
Lunar Kitsune83 chapter 20 . 5/21
I like this story. I like it a lot. My only issue is you are just rehashing canon with fewminor differences as well as for some reason a kurama that hasnot told naruto his name. With new people there should be different reactions plus naruto should have all the knowledge of what he went through up to madaras fight. There is no wag that the same event should happen whenyou add new people to tbe mix.
miguelgiuliano.co chapter 20 . 3/12
Espero que en algún momento futuro continues con esta genial historia .
Y hinata y ino estén en el harén de naruto.
Y podamos ver en el futuro a un naruto siendo invocado como sirviente de clases gobernante ( saver ) y Invoque a sus esposas a la acción .
D72 chapter 1 . 3/6
I was just imagining how screwed lancer would have been if he had summoned yondaime.
Ryuuohjin chapter 20 . 3/4
I thing wonder after reading story, was how the cannon in Naruto changed, even with all the new characters there.

I mean, the Gaara rescue was unchanged even though they arrived three days earlier, which I think is kind of strange. I have nothing against the changes, but I'm against is that your story seems to ignore the changes in the timeline you make, which I just find annoying, and makes an other good story contain irritating inconsistencies.

As for now where does say in your story, unless I have missed why it didn't matter the arrived three days early, why really bugged me, that all.

Otherwise I think it's great story, that would love to see more of.
Shadowknightreaper chapter 20 . 2/14
Need more chapters
Stratos263 chapter 20 . 11/30/2016
Good luck naruto and medusa
Stratos263 chapter 19 . 11/30/2016