Reviews for Jinchuriki Fate staynight
Kendrickhollister chapter 20 . 5/25
Are not going to finish this story
The Sith'ari chapter 5 . 4/2
Looks like Naruto has gotten kidnapped by a loli. Should we call Sailor Pothead?
ARSLOTHES chapter 20 . 2/21
a good story, hope you get around to updating it again
Noctus Of The Thousand Blades chapter 20 . 2/15
its been nearly two years dude. I know you don't want people demanding you update, but this is one of my favorite fics and one of the best narutoXfate/stay crossovers on the site. seeing it wallow like this for nearly two years is just plain painful dude. so if nothing else at least update THIS fic. I want to see it completed someday. hopefully soon, especially since I am running out of fics to read. this is the third time ive re-read this fic, and it hasent updated in ANY of the times ive read it. so please PLEASE at least CONSIDER updating this.
Noctus Of The Thousand Blades chapter 12 . 2/15
i say go with medea/caster, Naruto and Medusa/Rider has already been done a couple times, but I don't think Medea has been done yet, I could be wrong but typically with caster they give Naruto Tamamo. ive seen him get berserker/lancelot, saber/arturia, saber/nero, etc. but I don't recall hem EVER getting Medea as caster outside of this fic.
Tim chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
This is the re-written version? I'd hate to see it the first time around.

First of all, grammar is terrible. Second, you can emphasize words without raping your readers with capitals. Third, you need to decide what tense and pov you are in. You are constantly shifting from past to present tense, and from first to third person view constantly.

Finally, read a dictionary, half of your 'big intelligent' words are not even close to meaning what you think they do. Either lay off the dodgy thesaurus or confirm what the word actually means before you use it.

Also, your OP character is boring. Even funnier how you've mixed up your OP character with a bumbling fool so you don't have to create a plot of your own. Ninja who fights servants, a profession which is stealthy, snaps a branch. Just so that you don't have to think up a story line yourself? Even worse, having a more confident character clean for others? Why would they do that?

I think I can predict where this is going. It's probably going to be a copy of the anime, but every battle Naruto wins. The ones he doesn't? Either because he needs to save someone else, or he's outnumbered, and even then the words "because of bad luck" probably appear in some form.

If you haven't stopped reading this review by now, I'm also telling you your title is terrible. May I suggest something along the lines of "Fate/Sacrifice". It keeps the Fate title theme (which yours didn't follow, big mistake in an autistic community such as this) and also uses part of the translation for Jinchuriki (Human Sacrifice). Most people will be able to tell that the story is crap from the title (I regret reading despite my doubts), so improve your title and you'll at least get a view before they leave.

I've never seen someone need to re-write their re-write, but I would highly recommend doing so.

Hoping for your future that you are not an aspiring author,

Tim
uscias chapter 20 . 10/10/2014
Please update soon.
Axcel chapter 8 . 10/1/2014
Actually, since there is no Namikaze clan, Mianto married into the Uzumaki clan, so neither Kushina nor Naruto would be anything other than Uzumaki. Besides, given how prestigious the Uzumaki clan was (founding a village and ruling a country), marriages would always marryray into the clan, not out of.
Axcel chapter 2 . 9/30/2014
I think you forgot that Naruto and Rin formed an alliance and that she moved in with him in the previous chapter...
Axcel chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
Why would Naruto need to catch his breath? It doesn't matter how quickly or smoothly his chakra flows through him, his stamina is from the quantity, not quality, of his chakra.
ApostleofDarkness chapter 20 . 8/25/2014
Please make more! :Puppy Dog Eye no Jutsu:
reptoholic chapter 11 . 7/29/2014
Hiashi had 2 daughters. Hanabi and Hinata. Great chapter.
reptoholic chapter 9 . 7/29/2014
Seriously?! He turns her down? I can understand why but, DAmn..
reptoholic chapter 8 . 7/29/2014
Awesome harem, but he really needs to get laid. This is Fanfiction, it is allowed, unlike anime where the characters die virgin heroes.
reptoholic chapter 5 . 7/29/2014
Please don't make him a pussy. I mean, if a girl hits on him I really hope he is not going to turn every one down. That is sad and so Anime.