Reviews for oppa! oppa! oppa!
Kyah-chang chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
Have I mentioned that I appreciate your writings? because I really do.

:D
wonthousand chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Really sweet. :) I loved it.
prettysenpai chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
I can't even. I LOVE this one too! Naruto characters into kpop yes haha. It's cute how maybe SNSD helped bring them closer. How Sasuke talks here and writes in his diary is funny, one of the things I also like here. Thanks for writing! Now I feel like getting a 3rd piercing too like Sakura hmm.
Akemi.K.chan chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
What an amazing story! I had heard of SNSD, but I knew of them as Girl's Generation.
You truly are incredible! Your writing style is something that is just so unique, so lovely it's just, breathtaking.
If I may ask oppa oppa oppa is from the song Gee right?
Anyway very well written!
You really are incredible!
lola1919100 chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
so what IS the meaning of oppa?
leekl chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
I prefer SHINEE and Big Bang. :D Not much of fan for chick singers. They're not that eye-catching. :)

Hot men who dance is the way to do things. Am I right or what?

Sasuke sounds like a actual teenager, for once. He is hard to picture like that but you got it just right. He is a teenager and he needs to think like one occasionally, you know?
floating on clouds above chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Sweet story!
noidontwantto chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Your probably totally annoyed at me since I keep "favoriting" all your stories XD
Oh well
mysticahime chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
very very nice! I love this! sasuke is sooo IC! and, hahaha, SASUKE LOVES SNSD'S LONG LEGS! sasuke is normal, yay!
frozenvanilla chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
This was so fun to read! I love this! Who would've known, Sasuke was a SNSD type of guy. X'D

I must draw a fanart.. ;w;

But great story! I hope you'll continue writing more stories.
powerofmicrofibre chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
AWWWWWWW!
Mandarins chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
Aw!~ Cute. But uh. What happens to Itachi after all that gang stuff? o.o
hello.yuri chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
Haha of Sasuke was older than Sakura she could go around calling him oppa xD well she can just call Itachi that I guess xP

This is cute I'm listening to SNSD right now too. Like how you used Younha's Password 486 lyrics.

My favorite part was in the beginning where Sasuke didn't want to write but had to cuz Itachi threw a fit xD
my destination chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
This brightened up my mood... :)
Kara no Usagi chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
Awh!~

This was so freaking cute, I loved it, thank you for writing such a beautiful work of art! :D
105 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »