Reviews for oppa! oppa! oppa!
Le Ugly Artist chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
This is simply lovely.. It made me smile alot. And made me see things in a whole new direction. You're simply great. You should try to write a whole book, you know. It'll be amazing.
xxSilverEchoxx chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
Definitely one of you best works (not that they aren't all good - I just found this one particularly endearing). :) Loved it!
luveroflots99 chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
Saranghae K-pop it's my favorite! I love 2NE1 their one of my faves!
Hate The Haters chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
OMG! that was soooo awesome! now, i have to go through all the stories you have written to see if their just as good as this one! :)
hellomysweetheart chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Love K-pop. Love SNSD. Love your stories.
Little.Miss.Sugar.Less chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Awww! I love Sasuke 3
azurelegance chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
hahaha your title had me interested (Korean, myself :3). This was exceedingly cute. Usually OOC Sasuke Uchiha annoys me, but this fic makes it work.
ChocolateKisses9 chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
Wonderful 3

Awesome, cute and funny!
ChocolateKisses chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
Wonderful 3

Love how you can fluently tell a story through his diary entries

How it shows the progression of him actually opening up to his diary, lol. How the personalities are still there.

Great job!

Oh, and people reading the reviews before you read this One-Piece...Just read it It's awesome and cute and more than kinda funny!
Melodic flow chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
God, I love this. IT WAS SO CUTE!

You know what really got to me? The line "And honestly, Diary—I felt on top of the world."

It stirs something in me. You are a great author. :)On to reading your other fics!
un4getabl3mem0ries chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
very cute! haha loved the kpopness of this fic. password 486! love younha (: not a fan of SNSD, though i do admit their songs are catchy
SasuSakuFan chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
Ummmmm,do you know what you just did?Sasuke is Japanese,not Korean,and I take it very personally!He would never like girlbands damnit!If anything he would like Japanese Enka!

Sincerely,

SasuSakuFan
TheShangOtter chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
um what? hitler admirable? really?

aside from that, i loved your story. just the thought of sasuke secretly loving korean girl bands makes me giggle uncontrollably.
zunaira ghazal chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
lol sho cute! 3
AdotD chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
aww, very cute. kpop songs are catchy! :)
95 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »