Reviews for oppa! oppa! oppa!
Little.Miss.Sugar.Less chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Awww! I love Sasuke 3
azurelegance chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
hahaha your title had me interested (Korean, myself :3). This was exceedingly cute. Usually OOC Sasuke Uchiha annoys me, but this fic makes it work.
ChocolateKisses9 chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
Wonderful 3

Awesome, cute and funny!
ChocolateKisses chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
Wonderful 3

Love how you can fluently tell a story through his diary entries

How it shows the progression of him actually opening up to his diary, lol. How the personalities are still there.

Great job!

Oh, and people reading the reviews before you read this One-Piece...Just read it It's awesome and cute and more than kinda funny!
Melodic flow chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
God, I love this. IT WAS SO CUTE!

You know what really got to me? The line "And honestly, Diary—I felt on top of the world."

It stirs something in me. You are a great author. :)On to reading your other fics!
un4getabl3mem0ries chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
very cute! haha loved the kpopness of this fic. password 486! love younha (: not a fan of SNSD, though i do admit their songs are catchy
SasuSakuFan chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
Ummmmm,do you know what you just did?Sasuke is Japanese,not Korean,and I take it very personally!He would never like girlbands damnit!If anything he would like Japanese Enka!

Sincerely,

SasuSakuFan
PunderDog chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
um what? hitler admirable? really?

aside from that, i loved your story. just the thought of sasuke secretly loving korean girl bands makes me giggle uncontrollably.
zunaira ghazal chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
lol sho cute! 3
AdotD chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
aww, very cute. kpop songs are catchy! :)
070 chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
AHHHH. You know, this by all means should be completely OOC. I mean, Sasuke, writing in a diary? Listening to SNSD? (What about Super Junior? Bahaha, Sakura can be all in love with them and he'll be like I AM HOTTER AND CAN SING BETTER - ANYWAY.)

But the way you wrote it, it was all really great XD And it all seemed so plausible for some reason. Well, maybe pre-Orochimaru, because Sasuke-kun got all messed up after that XD

Er, favorite parts... "liking" the SNSD video Sakura posted on Facebook, his method of confessing (haha, very slick, Sasuke!), and getting his ear pierced so they can wear MATCHING EARRINGS. D'awww.
ribbons-paws chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
How cute. :-)
PrincessLazyPants chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
hahahh, yess SNSD!

I wouldn't have thought Sasuke to be an SNSD fan, but nonetheless, I adore your story. :D
Analyze chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
Aaaaw wat a cute fic XD

I love korean music

Actually, more like I love the video for "y" by mblaq

And well snsd's...snsd

But lol brother! Brother! Brother! Is the name of the fic, hehe XD
Witchyfeelings chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
This story made me laugh so much, but it was really sweet :) sasuke's such a sweetie in this story! And i love how you mention SNSD( my fave korean girl group) :D. And Sasuke's sarcasm never fails to make me laugh. Great story :)
105 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »