Reviews for oppa! oppa! oppa!
zunaira ghazal chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
lol sho cute! 3
AdotD chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
aww, very cute. kpop songs are catchy! :)
fireblazie chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
AHHHH. You know, this by all means should be completely OOC. I mean, Sasuke, writing in a diary? Listening to SNSD? (What about Super Junior? Bahaha, Sakura can be all in love with them and he'll be like I AM HOTTER AND CAN SING BETTER - ANYWAY.)

But the way you wrote it, it was all really great XD And it all seemed so plausible for some reason. Well, maybe pre-Orochimaru, because Sasuke-kun got all messed up after that XD

Er, favorite parts... "liking" the SNSD video Sakura posted on Facebook, his method of confessing (haha, very slick, Sasuke!), and getting his ear pierced so they can wear MATCHING EARRINGS. D'awww.
ribbons-paws chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
How cute. :-)
PrincessLazyPants chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
hahahh, yess SNSD!

I wouldn't have thought Sasuke to be an SNSD fan, but nonetheless, I adore your story. :D
Analyze chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
Aaaaw wat a cute fic XD

I love korean music

Actually, more like I love the video for "y" by mblaq

And well snsd's...snsd

But lol brother! Brother! Brother! Is the name of the fic, hehe XD
Silent-Gamine chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
This story made me laugh so much, but it was really sweet :) sasuke's such a sweetie in this story! And i love how you mention SNSD( my fave korean girl group) :D. And Sasuke's sarcasm never fails to make me laugh. Great story :)
desiccated-hearts chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
great story! loved it :P
Sundried Stars chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
SNSD Girls generation! That's crazy how I just got into k-pop and u happen to write a story with it in there. :) and I'm glad u wrote another one shot. This story was realy cute. I love how nonchalant sakura is in ur stories, other authors don't do her justice and make her an aniying fangirl, and when authors do that it's makes me think that she doesn't deserve sasuke. But all in all, this was a great story :]
bm chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
that was cute *O*
antlercrown chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
Haha, this is SUCH a cute oneshot. I wish I had reviewed it earlier, but I was busy and distracted this week, so I didn't have a chance too.

I love the idea of Sasuke having a diary and listening to Korean girl groups... It's an amazing combination I think! Plus, I'm Korean so this makes it even more fun 3

Anyways, wonderful job! Your writing always makes me smile :)

-zanibarr
sparklesama chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
really like that this is written not only in first person but also as if it was in a dairy, i really like that it has a plain, simpleness to it that makes this almost a real life account!
yukishakura chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
hahaa.. loving the idea of sasuke listening to SNSD.. it's so funny..

I kinda hope you write Sasuke imagining Sakura dancing "genie" for him though.. lolz.. or "oh!"

"kuse ni naruwaa ;;)"
cheriper chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
Saranghae Lol. I practically know zero korean. But anyway.

Aside from SNSD, which I knew the moment I read the title!, I loved it! I especially like the part where Sasuke was waiting for Sakura's response for his "asking out". Haha. It's so fun to read about spazzing!Sasuke.:))

I also love how his character made a 180-degree turn. Love the slow build-up. Though I'd like to see a little more of Sakura or how she responds to Sasuke. (But this is all about Sasuke. So nvm me. Haha.):P
CAydia chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
SNSD 3 lol as soon as I read the title the song "oh" came into my head :p

cute story xD sasuke writing a diary made me lol
97 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »