Reviews for oppa! oppa! oppa!
Twinnet chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
Oh gosh, Sasuke listening to SNSD? xD
mango soda chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
im jumping on my bed right now, screaming cute cute cutttteeee! i miss fluffy cheesy stories, most especially sasusaku ones :

i love lighthearted sasuke 3
BananaphoneBob chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
That was SO amazing! SO cute! I loved all the little Diary entries like 'I hope she says yes' ... I found those so sweet! One of my favourite ones was: "Diary, I just noticed. Sakura's eyes are really green." I don't know why, but ... I just loved that one! I could really tell he loved her from that entry :) I felt bad about the whole Ino thing ... At first, finding out she named a canary Ino made me laugh a little, but then I felt really guilty about it after reading how upset she was ... :( And the whole "She, uh, also has nice legs." Made me laugh xD

Anyhoo, I loved it! Now I better go write my essay.. bleugh .

-x-Emma-x-
moonshine86 chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
I love this!

I can sooo picture Sasuke listening to SNSD (probably Gee, Oh! Or Run Devil Run)! Gosh, I love Sasusaku and I love Kpop. It's nice to see them both combined in a fanfic.

Definite fav!
a warrior queen chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
This... Was so different yet so adorable!

I love Sasuke. /flail

(And Naruto, of course. Coz he's the idiot best friend)
Unisawr chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
Last thing I expected was to see Sasuke and any kind of Korean girl band associated in the same sentence.

But since you finally seem to caught the K-fever, if you ever get to the stage of boybands & k-dramas... I have the goods.

Anyways, back to the real story.

While I would've liked to see more Sakura&Sasuke interactions, I'll overlook that since I know this is more of a short one-shot to get the brain-juicys flowing.

I liked how you started it off, from short, unmeaningful -noway like I'm really gonna do this- diary entries to slowly 'progressingly' longer entries. 'cause that's how I imagine what AU Sasucakes would do if he ever kept a diary in another life time.

But what I thought was really neat was how you incorporated the technology stuff - seriously, people needa hear each other's voices now and then, instead of the usual ' nowaii?'
moor chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
Cute & fluffy AU, you made my night, rawr!
Quirky-Green chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
YAY! I feel so special Im the 5th person to review.

Another amazing story, you were the one with your Sasusaku stories to make me actually like this pair.

Your stories are so interesting and there different every time.

After reading this I quickly searched for SNSD on youtube.

I seriously imagined Sasuke sitting in his room listening to this Korean all female pop group. Hilarious.

Cant wait to read another one of your stories.
kizumichan chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
I LIKE!

well..It's really cute. I think Sasuke's and Sakura's character here is so cute.. XD I love SNSD too. :D Do you like "gee?"
smoothiebomb chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
hahaha awww i seriously loved this! it made me really happy :3

sasuke listening to snsd...basically, that's an epic win. 3
notunoriginal chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
Ha. So I'm assuming you like Oh! by SNSD? :P The topic of this one-shot didn't surprise me very much since I saw that tweet of yours (I'm following you, is that okay? XD).

Anyway, great one-shot! Really enjoyed it! :)
Hitomi Star chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
PWUAHAHAHAHAHA! I didn't think SNSD would EVER be mentioned in a fanfic but wow!
JustCallMeWhatever chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
SOO CUTE!

It was kinda weird for thinking of Sasuke writing "Dear Diary,"

I could see "Dear Journal." It was just amusing. haha

Great one-shot! I enjoyed reading it. :)
seleneswan chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
aww, haha, how cute. love the title, hahaha. it fits well. (:

sasuke listening to snsd, haha. I don't know that I can quite picture him listening to gee or any of the like, but I love that he does. (:

this is adorkable. love it.
Lost to the Hoping chapter 1 . 9/20/2010