Reviews for oppa! oppa! oppa!
TigerLilyette chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
howww incredibly cuuuuuuuteee!
pankeanke chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
whahah..I loved Sasuke in this one and almost died laughing when I looked up the Korean band..imagining Sasuke listening to/liking (hmm maybe loving) them I mean _
theduckoverthere chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
zomg Korean-ness. and SNSD! I forgot that they were called that; I call 'em Girls' Gen. Love this story though. :)
signalbox chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
I loved this! So cute. Sasuke is soooo angsty!
SasuSaku Forever and Ever chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
LOL! i love your stories! i'm aslo chinese, LOL xD

i wuv you and ur stories. kpop is love. epik high is my fave!
arch-nsha chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
My teeths hurt now, it was so sweet :3
Unicorn Paige chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
Dawww, Sasuke's such a sweety xD I love the diary format of this and the ending was priceless. And the way Sasuke just sort of started to notice things about Sakura was such a wonderful way to show him crushing. :3
QuillOfCrumpleHornedSnorkacks chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
Touching and so so sweet! I love Sasuke in this, it's him in his not bent on revenge, can be sweet sometimes and cares for Sakura version without comprising his actual, what I like to call, 'Sasukeness' :D :D
dysloquia chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
it's cute that Sasuke is listening to SNSD. haha. love the fic!
bLuEaddictioN chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
wow! this is good! .

i really wish i could write like this.. TT

well, *two thumbs up*! and if i only have 4 or five more, i would love to lift them up and give you *five thumbs up*! :D
Twinnet chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
Oh gosh, Sasuke listening to SNSD? xD
mango soda chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
im jumping on my bed right now, screaming cute cute cutttteeee! i miss fluffy cheesy stories, most especially sasusaku ones :

i love lighthearted sasuke 3
BananaphoneBob chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
That was SO amazing! SO cute! I loved all the little Diary entries like 'I hope she says yes' ... I found those so sweet! One of my favourite ones was: "Diary, I just noticed. Sakura's eyes are really green." I don't know why, but ... I just loved that one! I could really tell he loved her from that entry :) I felt bad about the whole Ino thing ... At first, finding out she named a canary Ino made me laugh a little, but then I felt really guilty about it after reading how upset she was ... :( And the whole "She, uh, also has nice legs." Made me laugh xD

Anyhoo, I loved it! Now I better go write my essay.. bleugh .

-x-Emma-x-
moonshine86 chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
I love this!

I can sooo picture Sasuke listening to SNSD (probably Gee, Oh! Or Run Devil Run)! Gosh, I love Sasusaku and I love Kpop. It's nice to see them both combined in a fanfic.

Definite fav!
xfucktheglasses chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
This... Was so different yet so adorable!

I love Sasuke. /flail

(And Naruto, of course. Coz he's the idiot best friend)
105 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 Next »