Reviews for Going Soft
mochiusagi chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
awww that was cute! I love how sebastion used the cat as a replacement to deal with ciel.
SkywardShadow chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
Aww. Very cute, and I could actually see this happening. Well done!
yaoi2010 chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
Aww! So cute! I love how Sebastian's fondness of cats is tied to his growing fondness of Ciel! Very interesting take!s

venG chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
So wonderful and fluffy! All your stories are awesome, but I just love non-tragic ones with all my heart!

Thank you!
Tristitia-The-Sin chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
Awww. So cute, very funny.
Neko-chan -Silvered Tongue chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
Just finished reviewing this over at your LJ: was too, too cute. Loved the parallels between the prickly kitten and Sebastian's equally prickly bocchan. ;D -hearts-
Junjou-chan chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
Lolz, I loved this! I liked how you made it so that Sebastian's love for cats was a gradual thing. It explains SO much now! - I really liked how you kept comparing Ciel to the cat; I was slightly reminded of him too when I was reading it! I got lots of giggles out of this, so thanks so much for posting this. It put me in a much better mood (I had a bad-ish day so yeah...)! -

Lerixia chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
nawwwww that was adorable! 3
Darra-ka chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
Awwwhhhh! Loovee :}

That was so cute and so funny!

I want to go back and read it again, it was brilliantly written *_*
BloodlyCherryBlossom chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
lol so cute
Diana chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
WOW I loved it! It was funny, fluffy enough and IC. Keep writing, please!
AcornWarrior chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
Omg this is so cute. You kept them in character and explored Sebastian's humanity with lol for some reason I want to say precision?

But it was SO. CUTE.

I saw it in my alert box and thought "It's not M. Sad face."

But I felt like reading it anyway, and I am so glad I did. Hahaha. I'm going to be giggling about this for weeks.
27 | « Prev Page 1 2