Reviews for The Daphnes Burn
Mickidona chapter 1 . 8/19/2015
I REALLY LIKE THIS
Creepy/sadistic Arthur is my favourite and this fic is just gORGEOUS
I especially like how you show his loving side while he poisons Alfred
While I'm not much of a UsUk fan myself, I can quite easily interpret this as overzealous brothership, and it's FANTASTIC
Thank you for being a creepy lil shit hahahahha
9foxgrl chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
woo
ninjaco0kieXD chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Man arthur you crazy man! But you possessiveness is cute
OmNomNommingOnSouls chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
Loved it, how you write Arthur's possessive-ness is just awesome, and though it's surreal it is totally a part of his personality methinks.

11 dead bodies out of 10.

*I'm going to read the sequel as well#*

yours sincerely OmNomNommingOnSouls.
Kagimine chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Wait, why is this rated M? Was there sex in here that I didn't even notice! xD
texas-hero chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
awesome ya plz do a sequal with russia saveing america! and ya alfred pov would be great!
Disenchanted Magdalen chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
He FED Alfred the poisonous berries! o.O

What a creeper.
Clock goes tik tok chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
Do that America's POV to!(but no Russia :D) I love this kinda of storys,and mad(even just a little)England to 3 You'r right,this could be much more creepyer,but this was enought :DD
ThreeGoodReasons chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
Please make another chapter! I want to know if America dies and if Tony will try to kill England for it! Also, if Russia was added ro the mix, that would be awesome! I love RussiaxAmerica! They're so cute together! Nice job with the flowers. America really is obssessed with plants, aren't we? I will be awaiting a new addition! Even if I go insane waiting for it! Maybe I already have...
BelarusLockhart1827 chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
Love the possessive England ;)! Especially making America sick to keep him!
LittleBlueNayru chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
I LOVE creepy, Yandere!UK/US!

Make him sick, make him yours, keep in that gilded cage you've prepared, Britain. Fuck the US senseless and revel as he lies under you powerless and covered in sweat and TEARS and make those empty promises that everything will be okay!

...

I do believe I have just exposed myself as a really big weirdo who loves to see her country defenseless and bottoming.

But, still, it was BEAUTIFUL, DELICIOUS, and just plain GENIUS.
OrangePlum chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
Frightening and disturbingly possessive. I like how you write this England. There must be something wrong with me to like an England like this but I do.

He is caring and gentle, it seeming more like a brainwashed facade to keep him from truly realizing that what he is doing in wrong.

Another poor America story too, which I find you write rather well. I like you're America just as much as your Russia and England. :)
hiatuspermit chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
O.O... This needs its' own story thing...

*Throws confetti* You my friend are amazing 8D much love to your creepy England *nods*

I wonder what would happen if the others found out... *coughRussiacough* sorry I have a slight cough it seems XD
Anime14Emo chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
so lemme get this straight?

Arthur is poisonong Alfred to keep him at his place?

hmmm... either way i kinda like the creepy tone to it :)
Fai'swingedchronicles chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
Dude. This NEEDS a sequel (with Russia~ or Canada...or Russia.) no seriously it does its freaking amazing its one of the few stories I'd describe as 'poetic'

Please do write a sequel ;-; ITS SO SAD.