Reviews for Protected
aesthetewanderer chapter 18 . 4/29
Okay so I just started reading your fanfic last night and I'll be honest with you, I kept skipping some parts (okay, a lot of parts) when Sai and Sakura weren't involved in those scenes because to be honest it kinda bores me (I hope you didn't get offended, I always would rather read a story focused on the two main characters only so yeah) and I'm really sorry about that. And even if I did skip a lot of parts, I still understand your plot and all I can say is you're very creative! I couldn't stop reading until I finally reached chapter 18 because OH MY GOD I LOVE IT (guess what I slept at 5am because of this, not really blaming you or anything, no not really). And sometimes I forget that I'm actually reading a fanfic and not a novel.

About Sai's character, well you did a good job portraying him, I really could imagine his actions towards Sakura when he's in love. Really cute and sweet! I wish I have my own Sai lol. As for Sakura's character, well she can be really annoying at times but then that's what Sakura really is in the manga but she's still my favorite character. So anyway, please come back soon! I've seen that you haven't updated this for almost two years! What happened? Did you abandon this already? I hope not because to be honest this is the only saisaku fanfic that I actually loved and fangirled over. I hope you'll update soon promise I will wait. I really want to know what will happen next, actually... IM DYING TO KNOW. Please I'm craving for more saisaku fics especially now that everyone seems to neglect this pairing because of the canonized ships goddamnit kishi why does sai have to end up with ino and sasuke with sakura... ugh please I hope you haven't forgotten about this and please please please update it. This is the best fanfic I've ever read so far, it's very well written and has a good and creative plot. You're amazing I swear :)
So many layers. I love this story and really appreciate the amount of thought and effort you've put into it; believe me, it shows.
I have found a nice sturdy rock in my garden, but I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt; I'm a somewhat patient person. I won't throw it at you until the moment I start breaking down from being unable to wait for your next update anymore.
May your fingers be nimble and swift while typing up the next chapter.
Guest chapter 12 . 11/27/2014
Oh my God! Love it :D
Momokapamyu chapter 18 . 11/6/2014
I know this isn't a review perse, but I just had to tell you how much I love this fic, and now that Naruto is over, because I am dissatisfied with how things turned out, I now consider you fic cannon in my head _ . Thanks for the awesome saisaku story. I can't wait for the next chapter!
Garowyn chapter 18 . 11/3/2014
Another great SaiSaku fic from you! I'm looking forward to the rest of the story.
I also really like your Sai characterizations - much better than a great majority of the fandom's interpretation of him.
Addicted2SakuSai chapter 18 . 10/22/2014
Please, please update the suspense is murderous. The story is well written and every paragraph is lengthy; long enough to keep me intrigued for my two hour bus journey to and from college. Now until you update I'll be bored v.v

Please update soon!
Guest chapter 18 . 9/7/2014
Pleeeeeease update.
Guest chapter 18 . 8/27/2014
Please post another chapter! I love this story!
KarmaLord chapter 18 . 8/8/2014
Ummmmm, update? xD
Namakemono8 chapter 18 . 7/28/2014
Thiis story was amazing! I love how you portrayed Sai and Sakura in such a realistic way. You didn't rush their relationship or make them act out of character. It was perfect! I also love how your plot fits into the Naruto universe despite you adding many things. Gifu is a really interesting place with their weird customs that I find hilarious. Noa is awesome because of how unique she is. The pairings that you incorporated into here had me squealing in joy. Thanks to you, SaiSaku is my new Naruto OTP! Hope you keep updating this story because it is amazing!
fayharuno chapter 18 . 7/20/2014
Please update! I really love your story. You left me hangin' huhuhuhu. Hope you update soon!
Kawaii-KeKe-Chan chapter 18 . 7/9/2014
Wahh! This story is so good! I love your characterisation of Sai as always! I like that don't portray him as emotionless and cold.
The plot of Gifu has been really enjoyable so far. I can't read about the secret and what will happen next in Sai and Sakura's relationship!
Rayne The Hanyou chapter 18 . 7/6/2014
I love what you have here :3 please do continue, and don't rush!
Guest chapter 8 . 6/27/2014