Reviews for Protected
Yukiji Yumemiru chapter 19 . 2/10
Please don't leave this history! SaiSaku fandom still exists (little yes, but still) and this is a great history who deserves a end! I love how you write. And who cares about canon? Fanfiction is fanfiction for a reason, becouse most of times canon is not enough or plain bad (like in this case) so please don't give up on this, is great and deserves a happy ending! I wait the 2 years, but please continue
Natalie chapter 19 . 11/10/2016
I really loved this chapter, every so often I always come back to this story, it make me laugh but also has me on the edge of my seat cheering everyone on, the thought of stabbing donzo has repeated in my head throughout the read, anyhow, i just wanted to say I really love this story and the twists and turns keep me reading, I can't wait for the next one, I'm so excited you have no idea XD
lakeya2700 chapter 19 . 8/29/2016
I'm hoping they keep valu, great story update soon!
MistressPeach chapter 19 . 8/21/2016
I for one agree that Said and Sakura would have made more sense as cannon. Alas life is a cruel mistress. Loving the story and I hope that eventually you get around to continuing. Thank you for entertaining me throughout my insomnia!
geovy chapter 19 . 8/15/2016
i just finish chapter 19 i love your story i hope you can finish it. Can wait to read more.
infinite eternity chapter 19 . 7/16/2016
Please update! This is the best SaiSaku story I have ever read PLEASE
infinite eternity chapter 12 . 7/16/2016
Well that's not fireworks...
Guest chapter 19 . 4/5/2016
This is really good story! I hope u i'll update soon. Can't wait for the update.
Cait.Vix chapter 19 . 2/17/2016
I was afraid you forgot about this story! My heart actually fluttered when I saw a new update! I love this story and I really hope the next update is less than 2 years from now... Keep up the great work!
Da Cute Snowbunny chapter 19 . 12/15/2015
Ahhh~ I'm so glad you updated! I missed this fanfic so much! xD
And yeah, I'm equally as disappointed about the SaixIno Canon as you are. Masashi was trying to please the SasuSaku crowd though I think lol. I can't wrap my mind around how Sai would ever truly fall for Ino know... I was banking on SaiSaku so hard too T.T
Can't wait to read the next exciting chapter!
Southern Storm chapter 19 . 12/9/2015
I absolutely love this story. Like you, I was hoping for Sai and Sakura to be cannon. Ah well! When and if you decide to update, know that you have a patient fan :)
LimitedEternity chapter 19 . 11/28/2015
I'm ignoring all of the cannon pairings, they don't make sense. I have even talked to die hard naruhina and saino fans that are pissed because yeah they got their pairings, but in a crappy slapped together way that robbed them of getting the proper relationship development. And I agree, I'm kinda glad my ships didn't sail if THAT is what Kishi was gonna do to them... Anyways glad to see this story is not dead! And of course she's and Uzumaki, that explains her big ass mouth and attitude! I wasn't prepared for why they wore the gloves and why Riho really died. A plot development for being unpredictable but not bullshit at the same time! I also love how you write Sakura. She's so strong and fierce and brave but flawed at the same time. It makes her very relatable and 3D instead of super sue Sakura to the rescue.
writingrin chapter 19 . 10/20/2015
OMG you updated! Sorry it took me so long to read the new chapter. It was great and I still remembered exactly what it was and what was going on! And I love the twist that she's an Uzumaki! Looking forward to what happens next. Hopefully Sai and Sakura will make up and get even closer. And help these people!
AJlovesKakashi chapter 19 . 10/10/2015
Even though Masashi Kishimoto is trying to kill the crackshipping fangirls with his lame canon pairings, our love for the sometimes ridiculous, much better ships seems to be surviving.

Super excited for future updates. SaiSaku is terribly underrated and could use more love.
Kowareta1468 chapter 19 . 10/8/2015
I was being wishful when I followed this story. I'm so happy that you did actually update! Good luck with future chapters. Hopefully the next one will be sooner. How about shooting for one year? Haha.