Reviews for Protected
Da Cute Snowbunny chapter 19 . 12/15/2015
Ahhh~ I'm so glad you updated! I missed this fanfic so much! xD
And yeah, I'm equally as disappointed about the SaixIno Canon as you are. Masashi was trying to please the SasuSaku crowd though I think lol. I can't wrap my mind around how Sai would ever truly fall for Ino know... I was banking on SaiSaku so hard too T.T
Can't wait to read the next exciting chapter!
Southern Storm chapter 19 . 12/9/2015
I absolutely love this story. Like you, I was hoping for Sai and Sakura to be cannon. Ah well! When and if you decide to update, know that you have a patient fan :)
LimitedEternity chapter 19 . 11/28/2015
I'm ignoring all of the cannon pairings, they don't make sense. I have even talked to die hard naruhina and saino fans that are pissed because yeah they got their pairings, but in a crappy slapped together way that robbed them of getting the proper relationship development. And I agree, I'm kinda glad my ships didn't sail if THAT is what Kishi was gonna do to them... Anyways glad to see this story is not dead! And of course she's and Uzumaki, that explains her big ass mouth and attitude! I wasn't prepared for why they wore the gloves and why Riho really died. A plot development for being unpredictable but not bullshit at the same time! I also love how you write Sakura. She's so strong and fierce and brave but flawed at the same time. It makes her very relatable and 3D instead of super sue Sakura to the rescue.
writingrin chapter 19 . 10/20/2015
OMG you updated! Sorry it took me so long to read the new chapter. It was great and I still remembered exactly what it was and what was going on! And I love the twist that she's an Uzumaki! Looking forward to what happens next. Hopefully Sai and Sakura will make up and get even closer. And help these people!
AJlovesKakashi chapter 19 . 10/10/2015
Even though Masashi Kishimoto is trying to kill the crackshipping fangirls with his lame canon pairings, our love for the sometimes ridiculous, much better ships seems to be surviving.

Super excited for future updates. SaiSaku is terribly underrated and could use more love.
Kowareta1468 chapter 19 . 10/8/2015
I was being wishful when I followed this story. I'm so happy that you did actually update! Good luck with future chapters. Hopefully the next one will be sooner. How about shooting for one year? Haha.
blackcat8794 chapter 19 . 10/8/2015
I'm been keeping up with your story and omg I'm in love with it, so excited for more keep up the great job :)
Nicole chapter 19 . 10/7/2015
When I saw that you had updated I was very excited. The fandom definitely still exists. I do like a good SaiIno story but then again Sai is just such a 'good guy' character and is way more compatible with any of the Konoha 11 kunoichi than the men they chose in canon. Do not dispair. If you are willing to write it then I will read it. (*Big Thumbs Up ... Lee-Style*)
chiefnewo chapter 19 . 10/7/2015
Enjoying the story, see you again in a couple of years! ;)
maxridelover chapter 19 . 10/7/2015
this should be good!
Garowyn chapter 19 . 10/7/2015
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE UPDATE! I think you write the best SaiSaku fan fic, and this new chapter is a sight for sore eyes since people stopped writing fic or drawing fanart for SaiSaku due to that horrid Naruto ending (SasuSaku is such a glorification of an abusive relationship, and the fact that most people cannot understand this, ugh, they must be kids still; plus SaiIno is beyond random, a desperate attempt to pair up the remaining characters like forgotten toys). I love the way you weave your plots, and I enjoy your writing style. I'll wait forever if I have to for this story - I'm going down my sunken ship, lol. Take your time, and keep up the good work!
NukeyTan chapter 19 . 10/7/2015
Thanks for the update! I was really torn... I kind of stopped keeping up with the manga a long time ago, but I was torn between SasuSaku and SaiSaku. uxu I really like then both, and I love this fic! Thanks again for posting more to it. I'm gonna re-read to refresh my memory haha.
Michi-Dae chapter 18 . 10/3/2015
Noa its so damn annoying! She ALWAYS interrupts them. When will they leave thid god forsaken city? Its getting boring... but, the way you write is amazing. I skim thourgh all the Naruto parts, I'm here for Sai, our emotionally constipated awkward ninja. #noshame
KahnaNe chapter 18 . 9/10/2015
I miss this story. :( Come back please.
GreenCraze chapter 18 . 7/21/2015
you told us to prepare for future chapter but WHERE IS IT? T.T Just when it's getting good too dang it. it's been 2 yrs, pls update this fic, it's so gooooood :(