Reviews for Meaningless Meeting
Sheryl1021 chapter 13 . 1/15/2012
Omg. This is honestly probably the best story I have ever read. The whole story along with Next To Me. The whole thing was just amazing and you captured my emotions perfectly with this story. I cried so many times and I have been reading this nonstop today. This was just so sad at points and happy in other. Just truly perfect.
ANAHI'Simagnation chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
Wow :O this story really got me thinking about things its really good
Hiddennotes chapter 13 . 6/16/2011
Wonderful! (:
Alyssameep chapter 12 . 11/14/2010
First off, let me apologize for not getting to this right when you published it. Life does get hectic.

Now, onto what I thought of the last chapter...it was great. It ended just perfectly, if you ask me, and you did a wonderful job wrapping up this sequel. )

I'm sorry to hear about the plagairism! I always find them to be cowards and thiefs and whatnot-anyhoo, I'll definitely look into that site to read your work and the last one-shot to wrap this "series" up.

It's been a great ride, I've enjoyed reading this from the very first chapter of Next To Me. It'll be sad to see this go.

But I'm definitely going to keep reading more stories of yours. ) Adios.
purple389 chapter 12 . 11/5/2010
I heart this story!
elisclare chapter 12 . 11/3/2010
Clare the Bear xD I fell over laughing! 3
Crystal Fissure chapter 11 . 11/2/2010
One thing I forgot to mention last chapter... POOR ADAM! Heeheehee! This ALWAYS happens to him! xD

I... wanted to laugh, like I promised I would but... I couldn't. THIS... is by far my favorite chapter, without a doubt. I promised I'd laugh if I had found a later chapter to love more than a previous one. Just couldn't bring myself to do it this time.

You know what? You taught me a lesson here... a really valuable lesson I wish I would have known years ago. The way you described Eli, Clare and Adam's relationship? Just three kids. They seem like regular friends to the world yet they were so much more than that. It reminded me of my best friend and I. He's gay and went through some minor abuse for it. I stood up for him and that is how we met. To this day, he calls me on occasion, is never ashamed to be seen with me in public and never passes a chance to say "I love you" to me. I never understood why. I never understood why this boy clinged to me as if his life depended on it.

This chapter... I finally understand. I understand why he does that, I understand why we feel that way. As you described it: "Adam and I shared a familial bond- the kind of love people long for everyday, that everyone needs to make them feel alive". I adored that line. Because it's true. I've felt it. I HAVE it. And it shouldn't be taken for granted.

After this review, when I get a chance, I'm going to tell him what he means to me, what I've learned from this. I have no one but you to thank.

This story has taught me a lot. It's given me a different perspective on love, family, friends, learning lessons and finding yourself. I'm going to be doing a LOT of pondering tonight, I can tell you that much. :) It's sad to think that this story is almost over. :(
Crystal Fissure chapter 10 . 11/2/2010
Ah! There it is! The celestial connection between Eli and Clare! I SEE IT! You told me I'd see it! Now I do! Heehee, I'm so giddy right now! :)

I laughed really loud when I read the reference to the moon. I remember you telling me in a review reply that the analogy of the moon would come back into play and I was so happy to see it in this chapter!

Another part I loved was their realization at how they shared a more spiritual, perhaps more psychological connection. How he had spoken to her in a dream yet she had heard his voice int the forest, how his brain activity began developping and becoming more prominent as she began resolving that last of her issues...

I just... am speechless. There are no words to describe the beauty of the connection you have made between them. It is more than love. So much more than love. I really cannot find a single word to describe it.

Needless to say, I really adored this chapter. :)
ilovedegrassi01 chapter 12 . 11/2/2010
I loved it! wish it dident end :( but i loved it
ilovedegrassi01 chapter 9 . 11/2/2010
loved it 3 more chaps to catch up with everyone.
ilovedegrassi01 chapter 8 . 11/2/2010
awiiee i got teary eyed at the part when clare visited Eli
ilovedegrassi01 chapter 7 . 11/2/2010
Love it , i loveee your storiesss okay so 5 more chaps for me to read(:
ilovedegrassi01 chapter 6 . 11/2/2010
aww next chapter here i come lol.
ilovedegrassi01 chapter 5 . 11/2/2010
Love it my goal is to reach to chap 12 today (:
ilovedegrassi01 chapter 4 . 11/2/2010
i let a tear out .. lol i know its fanfic but it makes me said i love Eclare