Reviews for Soul Eater: Destroying a Perfect Soul
chloescissorhands chapter 27 . 6/24
This was so perfect. I loved the part when maka was telling her friends she loves them. And the ending was hilarious and I can totally picture it. Spirit would attack Soul. Haha thanks for you hard work into your stories!
chloescissorhands chapter 26 . 6/24
Aww this was so beautiful and the ending was sweet. I teared up a little because this still made my heart wrench. It's kind of painful, but I'm glad the ending was marvelous.
chloescissorhands chapter 25 . 6/24
Haha the ending was fantastic. I could picture that scene happening.
chloescissorhands chapter 24 . 6/24
Aww things seem to be going well. I like how close the group is and that they enjoy each others company. And yay! Kidd and Liz kissed.
chloescissorhands chapter 23 . 6/24
Oh my gosh this really made my heart wrench. I was relieved when Maka thought of the good times. It was cute. And she was so brave to go to Soul. Soul is a sweetie.
chloescissorhands chapter 22 . 6/24
This was really sad and made my heart ache. Poor Maka and Soul. But I like how realistic this is. I did expect Maka to be afraid of Soul after she woke up.
chloescissorhands chapter 18 . 6/24
Yay! Kidd to the rescue! I love him, he's such a badass. :) I love this.
Zennyfan825 chapter 16 . 1/31
Ha ha ha ha ha ha you go though all that trouble to get Soul and you punch him :"D that's probably one of the best way to end a chapter :D
Keep up the awesome work can't wait to read more!
Br0kenChim3ra chapter 27 . 9/28/2013
Omfg, THAT WAS SUCH A GOOD SEQUEL
usually a sequel can ruin a good story
BUT THIS ONE IS ONE OF THOSE RARE EXCEPTIONS
eUe
tytywilky24 chapter 27 . 4/19/2013
Great story great ending! _ I loved how you made Soul Eater come to life. Like as I was reading this story I felt that it really happen. You have alotta talent as a writer. When will you be making a sequel to this story. When will the baby be born? Will it be a boy or a girl. Hopefully it can be twins so the boy will be like Soul and the girl will be like Maka. That would be awesome! Continue writing I love your stories.
TyLisa Wilkerson chapter 15 . 4/18/2013
So far this story is AWESOME! I enjoy reading it cause it actually seems like this stuff happens for real. An I'm glad to read a story about Maka and Soul cause in the anime they didn't really express they love to each other. Plus this Maka is way cooler then the on e in the anime - Keep writing stories like this you have a lot of talent.
N3K0CH4N chapter 27 . 9/2/2012
THIS CANT END OMG... IS THERE MOREE!?
Prince.Ess.Pan chapter 2 . 8/31/2012
So happy when i found more makaxsoul by you! 3
mysticzephyra chapter 15 . 6/11/2012
I love your fan fiction story .P.S. this is the first review I have posted. Also I have an idea for a soul eater stoy, Iwould do it myself but im a crappy wrighter, so hear it is soul eater evansgets bit by a vampier, and the black blood dose not react you want you can use it just say that a small tiny part of the idea was mine.
Chuckles chapter 22 . 5/12/2012
Not really, don't need to forgive.