Reviews for Soul Eater: Destroying a Perfect Soul
Zennyfan825 chapter 16 . 1/31
Ha ha ha ha ha ha you go though all that trouble to get Soul and you punch him :"D that's probably one of the best way to end a chapter :D
Keep up the awesome work can't wait to read more!
Br0kenChim3ra chapter 27 . 9/28/2013
Omfg, THAT WAS SUCH A GOOD SEQUEL
usually a sequel can ruin a good story
BUT THIS ONE IS ONE OF THOSE RARE EXCEPTIONS
eUe
tytywilky24 chapter 27 . 4/19/2013
Great story great ending! _ I loved how you made Soul Eater come to life. Like as I was reading this story I felt that it really happen. You have alotta talent as a writer. When will you be making a sequel to this story. When will the baby be born? Will it be a boy or a girl. Hopefully it can be twins so the boy will be like Soul and the girl will be like Maka. That would be awesome! Continue writing I love your stories.
TyLisa Wilkerson chapter 15 . 4/18/2013
So far this story is AWESOME! I enjoy reading it cause it actually seems like this stuff happens for real. An I'm glad to read a story about Maka and Soul cause in the anime they didn't really express they love to each other. Plus this Maka is way cooler then the on e in the anime - Keep writing stories like this you have a lot of talent.
N3K0CH4N chapter 27 . 9/2/2012
THIS CANT END OMG... IS THERE MOREE!?
N3K0CH4N chapter 2 . 8/31/2012
So happy when i found more makaxsoul by you! 3
mysticzephyra chapter 15 . 6/11/2012
I love your fan fiction story .P.S. this is the first review I have posted. Also I have an idea for a soul eater stoy, Iwould do it myself but im a crappy wrighter, so hear it is soul eater evansgets bit by a vampier, and the black blood dose not react you want you can use it just say that a small tiny part of the idea was mine.
Chuckles chapter 22 . 5/12/2012
Not really, don't need to forgive.
AWESOME chapter 26 . 5/12/2012
Great story! I hope you will make more, your talented.
FunimationFan chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
thi i really cool and it ha no bad couples :D i love it!
SxAlinaxE chapter 27 . 9/15/2011
Love the epilogue.. :)
Zi-Dawg chapter 27 . 9/5/2011
Until that baby was born and all hell broke loose XD

"Medusa has been executed for her crimes." - This made me happy

This whole story, beginning to end made me very happy though. :D Again. So very glad I stumbled upon RABS yesterday. Fucking love this shit so much. Will follow your stories from here on out from beginning to end Happy writing and good luck :D
Zi-Dawg chapter 26 . 9/5/2011
SQUEEEEEEEEEE
Zi-Dawg chapter 25 . 9/5/2011
oh Black Star you homophobe lol'd
Zi-Dawg chapter 24 . 9/5/2011
lol Patty...always so clueless :D

And yes...Medusa is still out there...BITCH NEEDS TA DIE!