Reviews for Soul Eater: Destroying a Perfect Soul
This chapter killed me. My SoMa feels hurt.
DarkSummerBrightWinter92 chapter 27 . 12/3/2015
OMG THE STORY IS AMAZING! PLEASE WRITE MORE! MAYBE JUST MAKA AND SOUL AND THEIR BABY! btw I love your story and it made me ship SoMa instantly :)
AnimeFlower chapter 27 . 11/29/2015
BEAUTIFUL ! ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL !This story was wonderful ! I hope the baby has white hair ! And it a boy!
AnimeFlower chapter 7 . 11/28/2015
NOOOOOOOOOO! Soul what happen to Soul ? Did that bitch Medusa take him ? I'll kill her!
AnimeFlower chapter 3 . 11/28/2015
YAY I FINALLY FOUND THE NEXT PART OF THE STORY AND DAMN IS THIS CHAPTER HOT !
candescentmoon chapter 27 . 6/24/2015
This was so perfect. I loved the part when maka was telling her friends she loves them. And the ending was hilarious and I can totally picture it. Spirit would attack Soul. Haha thanks for you hard work into your stories!
candescentmoon chapter 26 . 6/24/2015
Aww this was so beautiful and the ending was sweet. I teared up a little because this still made my heart wrench. It's kind of painful, but I'm glad the ending was marvelous.
candescentmoon chapter 25 . 6/24/2015
Haha the ending was fantastic. I could picture that scene happening.
candescentmoon chapter 24 . 6/24/2015
Aww things seem to be going well. I like how close the group is and that they enjoy each others company. And yay! Kidd and Liz kissed.
candescentmoon chapter 23 . 6/24/2015
Oh my gosh this really made my heart wrench. I was relieved when Maka thought of the good times. It was cute. And she was so brave to go to Soul. Soul is a sweetie.
candescentmoon chapter 22 . 6/24/2015
This was really sad and made my heart ache. Poor Maka and Soul. But I like how realistic this is. I did expect Maka to be afraid of Soul after she woke up.
candescentmoon chapter 18 . 6/24/2015
Yay! Kidd to the rescue! I love him, he's such a badass. :) I love this.
Zennyfan825 chapter 16 . 1/31/2015
Ha ha ha ha ha ha you go though all that trouble to get Soul and you punch him :"D that's probably one of the best way to end a chapter :D
Keep up the awesome work can't wait to read more!
Br0kenChim3ra chapter 27 . 9/28/2013
Omfg, THAT WAS SUCH A GOOD SEQUEL
usually a sequel can ruin a good story
BUT THIS ONE IS ONE OF THOSE RARE EXCEPTIONS
eUe
tytywilky24 chapter 27 . 4/19/2013
Great story great ending! _ I loved how you made Soul Eater come to life. Like as I was reading this story I felt that it really happen. You have alotta talent as a writer. When will you be making a sequel to this story. When will the baby be born? Will it be a boy or a girl. Hopefully it can be twins so the boy will be like Soul and the girl will be like Maka. That would be awesome! Continue writing I love your stories.